We need the Rock, but only have $10 left in the budget and also need to attract the reddit audience

>we need the Rock, but only have $10 left in the budget and also need to attract the reddit audience
>Say no more sir!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/davebautista/status/459049948827238400
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The guy is funnier and more successful than the Rock. The Rock is reduced to #get litty shitflicks now.

Jesus Christ Dwayne you make this thread every day

Imagine being this butthurt about a simple casting choice.
How many times have you made this thread now?

dwayne...

>disrespecting a man who wants to learn from directors and try new roles in every movie

he is unironically better than the rock. ive he, in his shorter career, has proven he has much more range

Batista is serious about being a good actor, the Rock is just the Rock.

the rock would not have worked in br 2049

Hey dave

Dwayne makes more money than him
also Bladerunner flops

Never stop making these threads, Rock

Dave's done more in three roles than Dwayne's done in 15 years of acting

And he seems like a much nicer and well adjusted person, unlike The Rock who spergs out on Twitter when people say mean things about his garbage movies

this
fuck off, dave has transcended the rock already

A lot of Dwaynes movies have flopped. They're also almost all shit

Dwayne please, this is starting to get a little out of hand.

>And he seems like a much nicer and well adjusted person

He's a Trump hater, so you're wrong

stop making this stupid thread dwayne

To make the link between Batista and Reddit you need to be in a really bad place in life.

> we need arnold schwarzenegger but don't have the money

shut up tripfag cuntface, I'll put YOU in a bad place in life

Dwayne is literally planning on running against him

much of hollywood is, misinformation/false alignments for business purposes.

Wait, is it actually Dwayne making these threads?

Who cares Dwayne. The first blade runner was also a flop.

>William Shatner shitpost on Sup Forums with bane
>James Cameron shitpost with Avatar
>Dwayne "The Rock" shitpost on Sup Forums fucking with Dave
Who is posting Chloe Moretz?

Look, Mr. Johnson, I don't want any trouble. Don't make me call Kevin.

>Dave will be nominated for an Oscar sometime in the next 10 years
>Dwayne will end up useless and unemployed just like every other one note action star

Dwayne
>funny
>charismatic
>strong
>talented
>successful
>kind
>humble

Bautista
>???

probably some girl who worked with her and is now more popular than her because bitches backstab

Bautista
>better at acting

Think of Batista's roles and how much better they could have been if Dwayne Johnson was cast instead. It's a damn shame.

>Dwayne
>Funny
Dave can be funny too
>Strong, charismatic, successful
obvious
>Kind, humble
on twitter and public
>Talented
depends hes good in some movies and during his wrestling career same goes for batsita
>Humble

You're not fooling anyone Dwayne.

>Dwayne
>Not funny
>Admittedly had charisma
>Not talented; plays the exact same role in every movie
>Has a massive film list, only 2 maybe 3 are any good
>Sperges out on Twitter If someone shits on his movies
Bautista
>Can actually be funny
>Also has charisma
>Actually talented, he's already shown to have range in his roles. Drax and Sapper are completely different characters
>Is kind and humble
>Doesn't have a hissy fit if you dislike his films

Holy fuck Dwayne Jesus fucking Christ
YOURE GOING TO BE BLACK ADAM
YOU FINALLY GET TO BE IN CAPESHIT THE LATEST TREND
too bad Dave got capeshit roles first

>Rock is as big as Arnold,has charisma,and is always the star in his movies
>All his movies are dogshit while all of Arnold's movies are kino
Does Dwayne just intentionally choose shitty movies?

I saw Dave Bautista at a grocery store in Tampa yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Bautista is okay but Dwayne is /ourguy/, redditors and critics need to fuck off and stop spamming these gay threads.

watch Pumping Iron. Arnold isn't dumb. Dwayne Johnson is DUMB. He's a damn hard worker but he doesn't have the same devilish cunning as Arnold.

Dude you can not like the rock or like Dave’s roles he’s done but come the fuck on, you can screencap this and I’ll literally pay you $10,000 and suck your dick if dave Bautista wins an Oscar ever

>pay less
>get a much better actor
Seems like a pretty good deal.

Arnold's career took off after Conan

Johnson's "Conan" was supposed to be the Hercules movie but whoops it actually sucked

Blame Bret Ratner

That Rampage movie looks like ass. Who seriously thought that was a good idea should be shot.

Bautista
>Reddit

I'm a straight guy, but I've fucked two guys before just to see what it was like. And by "fucked", I mean "been fucked by". Took these guys in the ass (for the record, I've only been buttfucked twice, and both times it was anonymous craigslist hookups, just to sate my own curiosity.)
Anyways, it feels pretty good. It hurts at first, of course, but once he's loosened you up a bit you can just sort of relax and enjoy taking the dick. Feels best when you're on your back getting pounded missionary. I'm not a faggot or anything, but it hit my prostate just perfect and made me squeal and wrap my legs around the guys who were doing the fucking. Came pretty close to a prostate orgasm, too.

DWAYNE
>funny
not when hes trying to be
>charismatic
yes. its why he got famous.
>strong
ok, so?
>talented
in terms of what? cause hes not a good actor by any means.
>successful
yes.
>kind
idk him.
>humble
no.

DAVE
>funny
yes
>charismatic
yes
>strong
yes
>talented
yes
>successful
yes
>kind
idk him.
>humble
yes

>sir we need to flop and attract the reddit and virgin loser contrarian audience
>say no more

Oh my God, i hate who the fuck makes this threads, FUCK YOU, Bautista is a real actor, unlike that Rock guy.

d-delete this...

>insulting the Goose

Bautista is GOAT
Dwayne plays the same character in every movie

b-b-b-bbut he was in my flavor of the month middlebrow trash that makes me feel like patrician favorite movie of the year..............

run down, walking tall and intro for the other guys were amazing rock roles.

Stop bulling Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. I'm tired of being made fun on here

>I would say the same thing, just to be polite. Let me tell you something that might be a bit dangerous. I was raised in Samoa. I was schooled in Anoaʻi wrestling. I was an eight time WWF/WWE Champion. They take a movie “Blade Runner 2049.” They have a 6-foot-2-inch little guy, whether he was straight or gay, I don’t know. I don’t care. He had never been to Samoa. He doesn’t speak Samoan. He has never smelled what I was cooking. They make him Sapper Morton. We got 450,000 phone calls [laughs] from everybody in the world saying, “That role was perfect for you. How did that happen?” Most of the people I know didn’t like the film and didn’t go see it. It’s just a classic example of Hollywood and the politics.

Dwayne is bullying /ourguy/ Dave wtf

Go to bed Dwayne

I love when Dave use those small glasses, it is so funny.

>Thinks those glasses are small
>Doesn't realize how large Dave's head is.

>Bautista
>more successful

Dwayne is one of the highest paid actors for a reason. He's the hardest working guy who gives entertaining movies non-stop. Even in wresting Dwayne was more successful. Dwayne practically revitalized The Fast and the Furious, Baywatch broke several foreign box office records despite the reviews, and Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle is tracking for a VERY strong opening with positive reactions so far. He was also voted Peoples sexiest man alive in 2016 and will probably even run for President in 2020. Don't ever compare Bautista's success to Dwayne's ever again.

>We need a faggot OP to force a shitty meme!

>we need a big guy but he has to be white
say no more senpai

>b-but batista > rock
Batista left WWE to be the next Rocky and hasn't been as successful or popular, same as Cena
prove me wrong

I can't prove what someone was thinking but I feel like any pro wrestler that hasn't already hit there head one too many times with a folding chair is looking for a way out or some kind of "retirement" plan. Whatever the fuck that is, movie star, supporting actor, reality TV show host, comic book writer, youtube celebrity...what the fuck ever, it's better than being 70 years old and still taking falls off the ring.

Shit thread

>Baywatch broke several foreign box office records despite the reviews

>dude contrarian lmao xd
cringe

Dwayne... don't you got another movie where you prance around with your haughty persona? Why do you keep making threads on this japanigger board?

>big dave will never take you on a tour of his vintage lunchbox and thermos collection
twitter.com/davebautista/status/459049948827238400

Hes a meme charecter in capeshit and was in a movie by a hack director. This is why patricians see right through this "trying to be more serious actor" bullshit. Hes an okay actor no better than The Rock

that mexican kid

Nice try, Dwayne. Your movies suck and so do you.

His tiny role in Blade Runner was better than anything the Rock's ever done

"THE ROCK" is a prick and an asshole

and an ugly Amerimutt

>Dwayne is in this thread right now
>The #litty rock has probably called you a faggot

You're right with a few, but...
>funny
no
>charismatic
no
>humble
>GO SEE MY FUCKING MOVIE PLEASE IT'S SO GOOD ALL THE CRITICS ARE DUMB

>The Rundown
>Gridorn Gang
>Doom
>Pain and Gain
>Get Smart
>The Scorpion King
>Waking Tall
>Southland Tales
>Fast 5
>Moana

Batasia who?

So did Vin.

Do you think Dwayne is jealous of Vin being in GotG with another wrestler?

t. Batista

Bautista is just starting out, but his movies so far have been far more succesful than the Rocks first few. I can't think of any other wrestlers that have had much success besides playing bit parts like stone cold, HHH or Cena.

sure probably as jealous as Vin was that Dwanye was going to get his own solo Furious movie before fucking Vin who's been in almost all of them has

And batista is actually a good actor. Watch that war movie of his, the movie is shit but he was fantastic in it.

YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE MY FRIEND!

Dwayne please stop posting this shit already.

I love this meme

PLS CAST HIM AS GUTS
i dont care if he's "too old" he'd give a shit about the character gofddammit

take a shower
acquire height
hit the weights
have sex
get a clue
+18

Dwayne
>uses terms like "litty"
Bautista
>doesn't

Looks more like Nosferatu Zodd to me senpai

dwaynetty ruined my nigga tyrese he is neither of those things

>this thread again
You need to stop Dwayne

80% of theses are shit, also you forgot Faster

all his movies are shit or dumb trash, Batista proved he can act in Blade Runner the MOTY

well if you want him to be a cool jobber then im all for it

Their roles are nothing alike and 99% of the audience doesn't know that Dwayne and the one big guy have the same background.

You live him alone you piece of shit

Bushwick?

Btw have you guys seen bushwick? Whats your. Opinion on the movie

You must go back, Dwayne