How much money and people would need to be involved for someone as famous as Tom Cruise to fake his own death and start...

How much money and people would need to be involved for someone as famous as Tom Cruise to fake his own death and start a new life somewhere? Obviously you'd need another Caucasian male body and you'd have to bribe a coroner to say it was yours but what else?

It's probably impossible now because of the internet.

complete facial reconstruction and a fake identity

you know i think i prefer the jiro threads, this one is just completely pointless and uninteresting with no lulz potential at all

You'll need at least 3 people Tom. The coroner to declare you dead, some black market guy to get you new identification papers, and a plastic surgeon. Also you need to leave your money to yourself in a non-suspicious way. Good luck.

Tom why? Why do you need to leave?

Someone call Clive Warren

Allegations may be coming out soon. The church can't protect me this time.

>not knowing about dental records
He's fucked too since his teeth are pretty fucking unique.

No he didn't. That's why the coroner is being bribed.

That's not how it fucking works.

pull teeth out of the corpse with pliers?

How do you think teeth are anchored into the mandibles? Are you retarded?

jump on his skull until it's dust

The better result would be to fake his death in a way that decapitates the corpse and you lose the head somehow. If he has some sort of identifiable tattooes on his body, then those are the easy thing to fake in this scenario. Still... he'd REALLY want to fake his own death to go through all of it.

Yes it is. The coroner will say the corpses dental records match Toms. Who's going to doubt him?

why did you do the role in Tropic thunder, who hired you? Was it a whistleblowing event? Did we miss the signs? What was that movie really about and why does someone claiming to be RDJ have the dirt on everyone? Did the two of you know about Weinstein?

>Obviously you'd need another Caucasian male body and you'd have to bribe a coroner to say it was yours but what else?

You need a boat, a plane and a parachute.

Crash the plane in the ocean and have the boat pick you up, no need for a body.

Dr. Pavel

If there's no body people will ask questions, especially with someone as famous as Tom.

On second thought, you don't even need the plane.

Just take a bout out to sea and leave. Once they find the empty boat, if they find it, the conclusion would be that you fell off and drowned.

Tom could disappear into Thailand or other areas of the world with very little effort.
as for any accusation with the guy, he was raised for part of his life by a widow and he has 3 sisters. Men raised around women like that don't tend to have a problem with treating other women as just people. Like for example I was raised by a widow myself and spend 1/2 my childhood being dragged along on shopping trips all over the place. I spend more time talking to women than any random 4 guys combined. I've never had a problem knowing where the line is at.

DIET COKE

He could also disappear in a crowded mall, doesn't mean he won't be found.

Leaving scientology? Good luck Tom.

Nah if he just grows some facial hair no one would notice him.