WHY IS EVERY SINGLE IMAX ONLY PLAYING STARWARS IN 3D!?!!?!? I WANNA SEE IT NORMALLY ON THE IMAX

WHY IS EVERY SINGLE IMAX ONLY PLAYING STARWARS IN 3D!?!!?!? I WANNA SEE IT NORMALLY ON THE IMAX

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Is that young joe pesci?

joe pesci was never young. he came out of the womb the way he looks in goodfellas.

His moms must have been horrified... bet he slapped her a few times when she put away the tit

why are these videos such good quality? cia?

As someone who gets headaches from 3D, is it an improvement on the film for most people?

What happens to kids like this in ISIS that commit war crimes? do they get executed too?

They get spankies

joe pesci would never slap his mother. he's italian for christ sake if anything he'll hear you said that and come slap you.

Its a man with a weird defect.

Fug. I used to have nightmare about how that little manlet would beat the shit outta me while shouting every variation of 'joo maddafacka' possible

Never underestimate manlets who are built wide. They're like pitbulls.

They get 20 million dollars from the Canadian government

No, it's a gimmick at best
I'd always rather see a film in 2D, especially IMAX
But like the OP, my theatre only seems to show films on the IMAX screen, in 3D. I didn't go to see Blade Runner for this very reason.

3D sucks unless it was specifically shot in 3D.

>WHY IS EVERY SINGLE IMAX ONLY PLAYING STARWARS IN 3D!?
money?

you are not allowed to reee, normie

its the same price tho as regular imax.

was star wars even shot in 3d? why?

There's one showing a day in non-imax so I'm going at like 12 in the afternoon.

I was sure that it was more expensive. In that case, then it's very likely because normalfags love gimmicks and see value in 3D. For some reason.

>seeing movies in IMAX
Movies aren't meant to be watched on a screen that big. You aren't supposed to have to move your fucking head around throughout the movie to see shit, you're supposed to be able to see everything on screen. I will never understand IMAX (or 3D for that matter)

((($$$$)))

Regular theaters are doing it too. It's because 3D showings are more expensive. Having less regular/standard viewings will make people go with 3D.

look at some porgs and calm the fuck down OP

Poke out one of your eyes retard.

>I can't watch 3d, WAHHHHH

>Movies are supposed to be watched in 480p in black and white on my laptop
Okay, you fucking nut.

If you sit in the back rows you don't need to move your head around.

>Movies aren't meant to be watched on a screen that big.
Dumb anime poster, if they make a version of the movie for IMAX, then of course it's meant to be seen that way.

I just wonder how retarded you must look.

But it wasn't made for Imax,
4k di from a 6k master blown up to Imax dmr.

It wasn't meant for Imax.

I'll never understand anyone who willingly watches movies in 3D. Who really sits there and thinks "I wish I could watch this movie, except blurrier and uglier just so I can see the one scene where something shoots something out directly at the camera"?

I just hate the fucking glasses

What about Toadline Pitbulls?

that's not even funny that's just sad because it's true

Disney needing all the money from everyone.
It already costs extra to see it in 3D or IMAX (or "XD" if it's Cinemark). Put them both together and it's even more. There were rumors that Disney was even trying to take a cut of concessions from theater. Concessions is literally the only source of income a theater gets. Ticket sales go back to the studios. Just thirsty Disney jews

I'm talking about film as a medium. Movies are filmed with the intent of the viewer viewing the entire screen at once. Watching a regular movie on an IMAX screen is essentially like playing Super Mario Bros with a VR headset.

Watched the desolation of Smaug in 3d. I paid $15 to see a shitty movie in a shitty format. About halfway through they remembered the 3d gimmick and a bee went flying into the camera. That was it. 3d a shit.

dolby cinema doesn't support 3d, just go see it in that

>all these faggots shamelessly shilling NuWars