Star vs Mewberty

Why does everyone like this weird bug girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

sta.sh/21o447iar2yf
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TrwInzqN-dA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because she's a weird bug girl

>not using the right pic

>everybody
But user, Marco likes Jackie.

Idk, Jannas cuter

Because star is __cute

Here's an episode idea I had based on something that was discussed last thread.

>After Star returns to Mewni, it turns out that she was infected with a cold virus shortly before she left Earth. The cold soon spreads, and due to it being an Earth disease, the mewman's immune systems aren't use to it, resulting in a potentially deadly plague.

He likes every girl except Janna

Marco is in love with Janna, he just doesn't know it yet.

>star vs the forces of black death

Let's hope this was foreshadowing

Sorry, forgot the picture.

Let's hope THIS was foreshadowing.

Not me
Show is teen drama garbage

He likes Jackie romantically
He loves Star platonically

Just because we like to focus on the shipping bullshit doesn't mean the show's all about the shipping drama.

>Star's reaction to you asking for her hand in marriage is?

Nothing about his relationship with Star is platonic.

That's just a lie they tell themselves and their friends.

>huuur we hate monsters
>is an inhuman bug monster

Really makes you think...

"Who the heck are you?"

Reposting because it's cute as hell
>someone made a storyboard test about Star having a cold
>they would've been hired on the show for this, but didn't live in the us and wouldn't have been able to start in time
sta.sh/21o447iar2yf

What if Star got crazy and fused herself with every girl in town into an unholy abomination of flesh so Marco would be forced to love her, at least partially?

>tfw no cute sick bug girl episode.

Cut the mediocre romance and you still have a mediocre series.
Villains are bad as fuck , suddenly every girl want the MC, the Toffy guy is just a season ending plot. Star attacks are UG tier of cringe.

>It's shit because I don't like it

Star is cute, monsters are ugly. Humans (and apparently Mewmen too) are visual creatures.

Of course, if she actually looks like then forget all of this.

>reminder that there's canonically an alternate timeline where Mewberty was permanent

extra arms = better hugs

It makes that Mewberty fancomic all the better, since it's sort of canon.

Shit=/=mediocre

I love this show, I really do. But is there any decent indication how well this is doing? These threads only get 110 posters top during the hiatus. Our rebbit counterpart only has 9,000 people subbed to it. How good are the book sales at least?

I wish we could have seen more of that

During season it's twice or three times as busy.

>Star attacks are UG tier of cringe.
This is my only complaint.

When Marco got kidnapped by Toffee, the ridiculous spell names when she went to save him kind of ruined the mood.

Who cares? They already ordered season 4.
Five seasons would probably be too much anyway.

its also canon Mina is just a Star from another universe

>reddit
>>>/reddit/

I only really remember one spell name during that scene (something like "supersonic leech bomb" or whatever). Literally all the rest were silent.

I mean I get the complaint but they actually kind of avoided the issue there.

Actually even the names themselves don't bother me since they established that's just Star rather than what all magic is. She WOULD name spells that. But that's just me; if you already hate the names a justification in the show probably won't change much.

Don't worry grandpa, with Chrome I can be on both sites at the same time. Stop using IE7 please.

He's saying you have to go back just for visiting reddit.

Yeah, if Marco was a girl, Janna would be in jail

Doing pretty well to get a 4th season order fairly recently. Apparently it's doing well on online platforms. Dunno about book sales; I'm hoping they'll one day get to finish that comic (BUY THE BOOK GUYS).

But back in 2015/early 2016 there were like half as many unique posters between seasons and the threads were much slower. The show's really picked up fans in the last month or so.

Sensitive wings?

Many male butterflies deliver more than just sperm to their mates. Most provide a spermatophore, a package of sperm and nutrients the female needs to produce and lay eggs. Some males collect specific nutrients to produce a better spermatophore in an attempt to attract a mate.

Females store the sperm in a sac called a bursa until she's ready to lay her eggs. She fertilizes her eggs as she lays them, using the last sperm she received first. For this reason, males of some species will leave a substance that dries into a film on the female's abdomen in an effort to keep her from mating with other males.

>you will never sack monster Rome with Star the barbearian

>Inhuman
>Looks exactly like a human in all but baby bug wings you can't even see
hmmmmmm

I thought maybe Mina/River spawn.

It probably has something to do with all the cuck shitposting

>ignoring the younger versions and believing all versions start at the same time

Guys are pretty much always after sex though, so that double standard makes sense.

What does this timeline mean?

>You will never sack Rome

Feels like these threads have sorta eased up on the cuck stuff recently.

I do think the cuck shitposting since the mid-season finale sort of helped spread awareness of the show here though. "Star gets cucked" is a weird kind of advertisement but if it works, it works

Post starco songs

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TrwInzqN-dA

Because, despite Jarco, it's actually become more obvious that Starco is endgame since then. The shitposters have given up trying to convince anyone

permanent Halloween dimention?

albeit Star replacing Ludo would be much better one

Ludo and star switch positions

>Remember that there's an AU where she's a demon
>Remember that there's one where she's a goth
>Remember the one where she's a doughnut head
>And see that one near the top?
>She's wearing the skull - humans are the outcast in that universe

Monsters rule Mewni, Mewmans are oppressed, but Star is still privileged royalty, as is Ludo, so that doesn't really matter to her. Leads an impoverished Mewman army claiming to want to better their lives but actually wants the wand for herself to subjugate the universe. Basically in Ludo's role and him in hers, both retaining their own personalities but I guess adjusted slightly to fit their different situations.

I imagine a Glossaryck/Toffee roleswap in this scenario but maybe that's unnecessary. Some see Moon as the villain but I think since we know both Star and Ludo's parents both can stay as they are.

>chrome
>redditshit
It's like a match made in heaven

I'd love to draw that.

Any donut-head timeline fanart?

I would totally make Janna into a housewife

Janna's a shit.

Keeping moon and toffee in the same position works better due to the idea of moon has to fight toffee to get star back, It also makes that one scene in starcrushed really sad

PU LOH
U

L
O
H

Is there any art of janna as a traditional housewife doing traditional housewife duties?

I like weird bug girls because I jerked it to homestuck trolls for years, and they're way more buglike than star ever will be.

>filename
What's the pixiv? I like their stuff

> implying Janna isn't obviously thirsty for the D(iaz)

That could work too, although in this scenario you'd have to wonder how Moon reacted to Star before she got to that point. The situation that doesn't work for me is Moon being in Toffee's place as a villain and I guess Toffee being on the other side-- Moon literally being related to Star but also her enemy would make that whole deal more complicated than it maybe needs to be.

My rationale for switching Glossaryck and Toffee is that both are willing to work as mentor figures while also secretly working to further their own mysterious agendas. I guess Glossaryck would still be some powerful cosmic being but also the villain and maybe magically kept from achieving his full potential (Ludo's mom used the "darkest spell" and damaged him somehow?). Toffee would be like an expert on the spellbook or an advisor to the wand wielder, maybe not too crazy about such a job and so utilizing manipulation to make it easier on him, trying to work against Glossaryck the same way, etc.

So many of the AUs could make their fanart universes.

I feel like there isn't much Mathmagic-inspired art yet though.

BUG IS FOR HUGS, NOT FUGS

But does she want the Jr D or the Sr D?

It got renewed for a fourth season halfway through the second one. Disney has total faith in it and it's Disney XD's centerpiece.
On Sup Forums at least it blew up after Bon Bon, the social media presence is huge compared to what the Season 1 finale got.

Be thankful the SVTFOE fans haven't gone to the AU level as Homestuck has.

>NOT FUGS
get a load of this homo

Rate the likelihood of this ship

Girls don't like sex, user. Sorry to break it to you.

Please don't call Star a bug.

0%

There should be
If there are any drawfags around we should ask them

because she's perfect

I guess

At the very least I wish there'd be more art of "what if Star Vs. was an uglier and worse cartoon"

How do ya do spoilers 'n shit?

this is what male virgins actually believe

This is what normies actually know subconsciously

You know, normally i dont mind spoonfeeding but jesus christ user.
how new?

>New to this board, browse everywhere else but here an A.

Keep glossaryck the same role. toffee can still be kept the same by getting denounced for attempting a coup on the Avarius kingdom giving him a reason of revenge or just keep them kingdoms the same

I hate to be the one to break it to you, but girls enjoy sex

If you think they don't, likely they just don't enjoy sex with you, and you're projecting this onto the entire population

This.

Girls are using sex to get valuable goods and control males.

She's sooooooooo cute

How come a scrying spell is considered a dark spell.
In other magic related shows or books scrying spells are pretty basic.

>being this delusional

Eh, whatever. I'm not the one spending my time and money on a totally-not-a-prostitute skank.

When you post in these threads, do you think you're speaking with only white males or people from different backgrounds and ethnicities?

Hey, do you have a link to a better quality scan of the book?