Live action Nightwing

So Sup Forums who do we want to play Dick.

That guy who played CW Supergirl Superman is the only one with a butt good enough

>IMG_
>Live action
>Sup Forums

Dave Franco is apparently interested.

Matt Cohen also wants to play him, but no idea about his acting skill.
Also wouldn't mind Lewis Tan to play him either.

Not Steven Yeun, definitely not that faggot from Supernatural, and most certainly not Joseph Gordon fucking Levitt

The patrician choice (let's face it, either Nightwing or Batgirl will have to be black)

I think Kit Harrington would be perfect especially with GoT ending next year.

It will be Batgirl. Nightwing is supposed to be attractive to teenage girls

If you're going to get a black guy for Dick he should still be attractive.

(Though I don't know why you wouldn't just go for a gypsy type if you want someone with darker skin anyway.)

Any straight white male with dark hair and an athletic body. Particularly with a good booty.

>qt European gypsy whore Dick

I can dig it

Someone who can act decently.
Someone that looks good in tight suits.
Someone that's between the age of late 20s early 30s
Someone that has great homoerotic chemistry with Ben.
Someone that is no taller than 6'0 .

They don't fit all these roles, I will be disappointed.

>Brudick master race

good taste

lewd thread?

>no butt requirement

I mean I guess it's implied with the suit line but you have to be more specific than that. This is very important.

Sure

Clark/Dick is the most patrician ship if we're being clear here

It's good too, user, the lack of fan art makes me sad

Seconding this. Also gays stop trying to hijack Dick. You have Midnighter. Be gone.

it's too pure

But won't Batgirl probably be Barbara Gordon? And JK Simmons is Jim Gordon.

we can post straight lewd Dick too

Yeah but they could just say she's half-black

>race swapping another red head

No thanks

There are blacks with red hair but who cares? Babs is shit anyway

Babs is honestly my least favorite DC character so the less accurate she is to the source material the better

some unknown

so that actors with actual talent can go over to where people make good movies

>blacks with red hair

Maybe in a bottle

>who cares
Actual comic readers

Babsfags are not comic readers, judging by the sales on her solo

Where did they establish Superman and Dick being closer in the New 52 anyways? Was it in Dick's original solo? I don't really remember that one anyways.

Thats not Babs. That's Cameron Stewart's hipster abomination that doesn't behave at all or act like Barbara.

If Dave Franco played nightwing my dick would explode

They didn't buy it before then either. And even when Dick's books are bad he still sells because he is popular, unlike Babs.

Pretty sure this annual is where they did it. Early new 52 had a lot of continuity ambiguity and bullshit because the editorial had no idea what they were doing and didn't decide on what they wanted to keep or get rid of. Later like when this came out they were able to acknowledge certain things were still similar to pre-FP.

You have no argument. Barbara is a white red head. Her red hair is iconic. Changing her would not only render the character unrecognizable but also be pointless when if they want diversity points they could use Cass.

from anger?

What are you talking about? My argument is that she's a shitty character so it doesn't fucking matter what she looks like because she'll be shit regardless. Claiming "comic readers" care about her is factually incorrect because no one buys her fucking book anyway.

Why anger?

1) Who is this?
2) Please tell me it's not a SHOP

Thats false otherwise she wouldnt be around for years. You are using your dumbass subjective viewpoints to try to justify a shitty race swaps. No need to even have this discussion cause it'd be retarded. No way their marketing department would be dumb enough to change the one thing that makes her iconically different from the other Batgirls.

People like you should just shut up and stop weighing in on things cause you don't know shit and probably starting reading comics less than 5 years ago if at all.

It's not shop.
I think she was agent 23?

Not a shop.

It's not false. She has a niche fanbase but they are not large. And this has nothing to do with justifying a race swap. You are bitching about a character most people don't give a shit about in a fringely related thread at best. If you actually care about her go post in a Batgirl casting thread.

Agent 8

Not him but it's cute that you think people who read comics are the target audience for any cape movie. Source material doesn't matter because they're trying to make as much money and appeal to as many people as possible. Get a clue

>not reading Grayson

shame on you

Kek yeah cause pissing off all the fans sure does wonders for a movie. It couldnt possibly cause any backlash. Why are you even on Sup Forums?

That's exactly why she won't be black, non-white leads don't sell as well.

Is it really going to happen or is it more of those anonuncements just to say they're doing something?

just a rumor, no announcement

He cannot act for his life.
And has a permanent puppy face.

Not liking it, at all.

Matthew Daddario would be a great fit