Art of Dofus Book Part 3: You didn't protect his smille edition

Part 1 (45 Pages)
mega.nz/#!UWxHAa5Z!S4Zau0m3d7JqL8PXDss9siPZOhyjqtnE95uep1h06Dk

Part 2 (50 Pages)
mega.nz/#!ECp03bAC!d8M0tbSRGYvhUgtZAs8a0Bj_ZsOPsPbUcf0ABIg7uvM

Part 3 (50 Pages)
mega.nz/#!RDoyDZCK!eUvK9mW40UUnYrbFnEbNMZBmAEGApEus9RslNfVDT6A

As usual I'll be dumping a smaller version here.

So I just saw the movie on steam.

I liked the action and joris' story. The cast had lots of personality but desu Khan almost ruined it for me in the first part. He was blatantly obnoxious and it was used to try to be comedic rather than paint him very negatively. Sure he changed a bit in the end but it didn't help much from the beginning and having his crotch in my face. Was also ridiculous that Bakara showed any ounce of interest in him.

Joris story was very touching and it was nice to see the effects it has on him later.

I personally didn't mind Khan but yeah it will be interesting to see more about Joris.

You came back OP, you came back.

I was a little busy with work life user but I'm here now.

Aaaand done! ...well for now, the next and final part will be uploaded here eventually.

How does one read a invisible book

Magic

How is life treating you anons?

Waiting for season 3 is fucking long.

Could always be better, but it could be 10 times worse.

Fair enough

Have got to say, these designs suck compared to the final design.

>tfw there will never be a series like the dofus series where we see how joris life went later of the dofus movie
>tfw you will never see joris and lilote bonding and falling in love
>tfw you will never see khan doing "le joke character" role
>tfw no more bakara

Theirs always a chance of a sequel, no matter how low that chance may seem its still a chance.

So who knows we might see what you posted in action.

all hope is lost for me senpai...
But keep posting that sweet book

Not Op, sorry, I just found these on the internet and decided to bump the thread with them.

And don't lose hope user, after all season 3 of Wakfu is coming soon.

is something at least

That's the spirit!

Last bump from me before work.

Anyone have the Wakfu kickstarter books? I only backed enough for the first two books

Try the pastebin from last thread

Someone explain the plot and characters of Wakfu/Dofus in 5 lines for me, please.

Going well over the limit but fuck it. It's as condense as it's going to get.

It's all set in the World of Twelve. So named for it's gods. Most of the classes worship one of those gods and granted their appearance and powers. For example, followers of Ecaflip look like cats and have magic based on high luck.

Dofus is about a retired adventurer turned shop owner who tells his adopted son tales of his various exploits based on an item or topic that comes up. It's cute and episodic.

Wakfu is set centuries later. It's about a young boy with usual portal powers, set on a quest to discover his origins, along with some characters he meets early. Slow start but the plot ramps up.

I want to rape Jojo

i like the concept of an invisible spellbook and will steal it but i dont know for what