Pregame thread

Pregame thread

New episode tonight. Get in here! All 3 of you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ovu7QXvpIjU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>3 of you
Even the faggots who cry about every episode still watch it.

Bump

Season Finale, lets hope it doesn't suck like last seasons finale.

Anyone got a link for a poorfag without tv?

no sry

sup tv org

I stopped watching after the first episode. I think I'm finally done with any recent eps of the show.

Im hear lads. Vice principal is QT

Kek, Randy that retard

yup

If you're American, you don't need to have cable. You can just go to the website and the episode will be available for a period of time.

If not, normal alternative means for getting shows

Who's this zit faced bitch?

ty

>buca de faggocina

How do they get away with this?

Wheres kenny?

I saw Stranger Things and It

Oh, geeez

can you believe I have a tomato splat?

Yeah, wtf?

>drunk history
>Another period

What is comedy Central doing?

Do you not like those shows?

2 shows of similar themes? Should just combine them for a verity hour.

A fucking leaf

The whites have had enough!

>if you're always a victim
>literally jews

>the White family
>they're always right
Matt and Trey confirmed Sup Forumsacks.

Didn't they say at the beginning that they would stop with the trump shit? Seems like they lied.

Have you noticed how they have gone all the way back around to the movie plot line. Where America declares war on Canada over a movie. Just like kyle is acting just like his mother ironically over the tv show and Garrison nukes Canada.

They probably were going too, but their kike overlords demanded otherwise

It's like they're not writing it anymore. I'm honestly convinced the show's been ghostwritten for seasons now with seasons 18 and 19 as a fluke.

This was a lazy, awful episode. Inane cultural references and tired jokes dragged on throughout the episode. Worst of all, they completely took the punch out of the previous episode.

If you don't understand that this is all one big metaphor for Israel, you might as well eat a bullet now.

>We can't destroy him.
Damn straight you can't. MAGA.

Episode was funny. You're just a butthurt white.

Not really. They're Libertarian contrarians, but now, that's gone stale.

To be honest, I think marriage has castrated them. Immediately after both of them got married, the show's quality nosedived.

>To be honest, I think marriage has castrated them
One of them literally has a 'my black son'. You can't make this shit up.

Either way, I think they're pushing to the right because they know they were wrong, and they want to avoid the rope as traitors.

>stupid '80s references
>It reference three months late and after Halloween
>tired running gags
>pointless subplot with PC Principal and Strong Woman

I didn't even bring up politics, you dipshit. They built up a massive climax with the previous episode and fucked it all up with this episode. They took the entire weight out of it. About the only redeeming facet was Heidi finally having the guts to break up with Cartman for good.

I honestly think people like you are just being paid by Comedy Central to shill this garbage.

>Thank God for the Hwites

>PC plot established last episode, addressed well
>'80s bashing was well done with the music
>IT reference b/c similarity to ST, still fresh
>running plot is totally fine

Again, butthurt white.

>Expect it to turn the corner since last week was fairly funny.
>Nope, its back to pretty much shit.
The fact it didn't end with Cartman shooting himself in the head made me pretty pissed. He didn't have to die, but the fact he followed through with his threat would have been one hell of an ending.

The Execs clearly have them by the balls, so they figure they'd rather sent the script to their understudies. If you notice, they aren't talking about their writers retreats they'd have over the summer. Telling that they aren't letting out any details as to what inspired each episode, and their commentary tracks have gotten much lamer.

I'm no Sup Forumsack, but honestly, I think Trey is having a George Lucas moment. He's become creatively exhausted, full of cynicism and contempt for his own creation. Don't be surprised if they decide to sell the show to Disney or some shit.

I think South Park has the most creative freedom of any other show on Comedy Central, I doubt it was viacom or CC that did it. It was Matt and Trey.

I don't think it was ghostwritten. Honestly I enjoyed Episodes 2-7. They just couldn't help themselves.

>Again, butthurt white.
Are you that far up your own jewish ass that you don't see that this episode offered some sympathy to the 'White family'? Keep kicking the sleeping bear, Chaim, what could possibly go wrong? :^)

Nah dude, you're a kike against the wall. This episode was clearly a shoutout to disgruntled white people.

There it is. Triggered little Sup Forums-fag. The white family just needed to accept they fucked up with their president. That was the entire point, faggot. Admit that and maybe the rest of the town would've taken their complaints a bit more seriously.

Shut the fuck up, Chaim. Your death is already assured. At best, you better get used to life in Israel, where the sandniggers will want your throat constantly.

Best episode of the season tbqh

Wrong board, bitch boy. You're looking for Sup Forums. Saying nigger and kike doesn't make you cool.

I'm spreading my mind virus, you stupid askenazi faggot. Watch my posts get deleted like they do on every board.

To be honest, that whole subplot was fucking pointless. The White family was too weak a strawman of right-wing politics to include as characters. That part was definitely written by one of their liberal writers.

Why are you taking it out on me? I'm not the one shouting HURRR BUTTHURT WHITE DURRR.

>I think South Park has the most creative freedom of any other show on Comedy Central, I doubt it was viacom or CC that did it. It was Matt and Trey.
South Park is the only reason why Comedy Central hasn't gone bankrupt. All their other shows combined don't equal a fraction of the views South Park draws in.

If nothing else, Matt and Trey aren't writing the show anymore. They clearly have grown tired and are desperately seeking a way out. When they tried bringing their show back, they seem to have been cutdown and beaten into compliance. Is it any mystery why, for the longest time, South Park was the only show with decidedly Libertarian views until P&T's Bullshit came along?

>I think South Park has the most creative freedom of any other show on Comedy Central
Used too, when it was pulling super numbers, they where allowed to get away with so much shit and settle lawsuits out of court.

Why do you think they dont have peoples real faces flopping around anymore or taking major risks.

>The white family just needed to accept they fucked up with their president. That was the entire point, faggot. Admit that and maybe the rest of the town would've taken their complaints a bit more seriously.

Yes, when you admit you're wrong people certainly don't take further advantage of it.

This show is done, stick a fork in it. Matt and Trey don't give a shit and likely haven't for years now. The poster above is probably correct about them not even writing half of this stuff anymore.

I don't care if they bash Trump, because South Park has always made fun of everybody. However, they've clearly crossed over from biting satire into humorless moralizing. Tonight's episode was straight up bereft of laughs. It was just more "lol drumpf." South Park is basically animated SNL at this point.

The crack witches episode was the only one that stood out to me this season.

>>running plot is totally fine
Imagine actually thinking this.

If you don't dig a hole so deep that your pride falls into it, yup. People like others who can own up to a mistake. Shows you're a big boy.

>Why are you taking it out on me?
Because if you're not with me, you're against me. Welcome to the culture war, you stupid motherfucker.

Drunk history is garbage. But another period is actually pretty funny. Gotten a lot funnier since the first season too.

Both are garbage.

The only good CC show is Nathan For You. He should head over to Adult Swim so CC can be burned to the ground.

How is it being a shitskin?

>literally an entire show about a kike tricking people
Nope. Put the bullet into the roof of your mouth.

Listen bud, I'm as ready to fire up the ovens as anyone else, but surely you realize Nathan For You is satirical bizarro humor, right?

You mad IronMarch went down? Go purity spiral somewhere else.

Exactly, my friend. The last two seasons painfully remind me of the first 30 minutes of Plinkett's analysis of Star Wars: the Force Awakens. Matt and Trey are broken men filled with cynicism and contempt for their own creation. They may have their money, but their contract won't allow them escape.

Isn't it telling that the quality of the show drops whenever they're working on other projects? When they were working on "Book of Mormon" and then "Stick of Truth", the quality from seasons 12-17 dropped significantly. It's hard to tell what went wrong, but to me, it seems that episodes were ghostwritten by Comedy Central's secondary staff.

It would also explain why the quality significantly jumped at season 18 and 19 respectively since they could devote their full energy writing the seasons. Once production for "Fractured, But Whole" started, the quality dropped again.

I think Trey desperately wants to break away from South Park, but he's trapped in it because it's his only guaranteed source of income. Why else would he star in Despicable Me 3 when he doesn't need the role at all? I'm not buying the "I wanna entertain my daughter" bullshit because it's a flimsy excuse. It's completely uncharacteristic of him to star in anything outside his own creations.

>Stra
he is to poor to watch netflix and go to cinema

Good eps:
Franchise Prequel
Halloween
Doubling down
Tardigrades
Super hard PCness
Bad eps:
1-3
Splatty Tomato

They can do to you what they did to kathy griffin

youtube.com/watch?v=ovu7QXvpIjU

He's a kike, you idiot. You like this humor because you're brainwashed. If you were fully woke, you'd see him as the cowardly trickster that he is. He's absolutely pathetic.

She's only been funny to middle aged soccer moms.

The vast majority of people with good humor (ie: men) know her for what she is: unfunny trash.

>literal autism on a mission

I thought one of the funnier parts of the ep was "Make her unfunny for 30 years?"

It's true she was always terrible.

ALT-RIGHT PUSE

Yep. And you kikes fear autism more than literally anthing.

>poorly animated little show by two libertarian guys who lampoon pop culture and both the political left and right
>become successful, get rich but stick to the formula
>take on Scientology, get threatened but Viacom sticks with them because money
>take on extremist Muslims and gets cucked by higher ups, gets episode censored but keep going
>now certain episodes are pulled, never to re-air
>hit milestone 200th
>corporate overlords censor it and never re-air it
>Matt and Trey go from "everything can be funny" to "we shouldn't do that, it's offensive"
>Matt and Trey have first real success outside of South Park and get praise from the same leftists who hated them for South Park
>tone of the show changes, it's less funny and more PC, now caters to the very people it used to mock
>shows are now almost entirely political and topical, no more silly adventures by the boys where they learn something
>Comedy Central no longer censors episodes or pulls them now that Matt and Trey have watered it down into a SJW friendly shadow of its former glory just like what happened to The Simpsons
>South Park dies a slow, boring death while Matt, Trey and Viacom cash in

Oh and the Hummels episode was good.

agree with everything but admit that you're a Sup Forums faggot and just want them to go full 14/88 and that if they stayed libertarian anarchist or hyper-centrist you would call them pussies. admit it. I've never met a Sup Forumsyp who can stand anarchists, libertarians or centrists you all demand that your media caters to what you want to be told just like shitlibs do. nigger

Accurate timeline of events.

We're witnessing the decline and downward spiral of a show. Sad to see it go this way, but that's just how it is.

Because we want to wipe out all the jews, and complete Hitler's work, you inbred kike fuck. Until all of you are sequestered in Israel, anons like me won't rest.

RIP South Park

Fuck off, you unstable creep.

People like you ruin threads by turning discussion away from the important and relevant facets of the episode

it's been in decline for almost a decade though, but I guess the past few years I haven't been able to bring myself to watch it at all

>canada is the hero
americans, explain yourself

the episode that aired right after trump's election was one of the funniest recent ones, totally unintentionally

the very quick edits and rewrites made it very interesting to watch for some reason

>unstable creep.
I'm not unstable, you are, kike. You can't defend yourself on an intellectual level, so you call all your dissidents 'insane'. Not going to work anymore. You're going back to Israel, and the Palestinians are going to eat you alive.

>strawman
You just have to read the comments on wsj.com or watch fox news to see exactly what the character was portraying.

Put it down was funny brah

Everything in general was just beautiful during that period.

>two slackers make funny show with no moral direction
>grow up, get married, have kids
>country starts to go to shit in part because of the nihilism that 90's and 00's television embraced
>they change the tone of the show because they begin to see the world differently.

Bitch, pls.

I read Taki's Mag for Jim Goad's columns and know full well the discourse that happens in the comment's section of your average conservative and alt-right news site. The Whites were still a weak, unfunny, moralizing strawman that mischaracterizes then dismisses the actual concerns of the right-wing.

You're the one ceaselessly flinging ad homs and going on unrelated ravings about killing Jews. You clearly are unable to discuss the episode at hand.

Season 11 was the beginning of the end for me. Seasons 18 and 19 gave me false hope for a rebirth.

>You're the one ceaselessly flinging ad homs and going on unrelated ravings about killing Jews. You clearly are unable to discuss the episode at hand.
No, I'm specifically telling you that this episode was about throwing the whites family a bone. Matt and Trey realized that they're on the wrong side of history, and they're scurrying to not get fucking lynched in the coming culture war.

>two slackers make funny show with no moral direction
This isn't true. The show clearly had strong Libertarian values that translated to meaningful messages, but they weren't overly moralistic and preachy. Shit changed around Season 11.

The country's been going to shit sharply after 9/11, but they still could write good episodes about very relevant issues affecting everyone.

Every season (except 18 and 19) was positively awful. Gone were the cutting satire and in was the inane cultural references, flanderizing, lazy humor and moralizing.

HELP HELP, MY RATINGS HAVE FALLEN

>No, I'm specifically telling you that this episode was about throwing the whites family a bone.
The episode concluded with the implication that President Trump will drag the country into oblivion unless white people change.

i'm fine with any political commentary from either side, the problem is that the plot didn't end with a ridiculous non-sequitur that invalidated all of the political commentary

this is the distinction between centrist humor and anarchist humor

>libertarians
>having morals
Libertarianism is an excuse to not care.

>taking major risks
tonight they made several jokes about assassinating the POTUS.

>anarchist humor

Anything essential material on this beyond their Manifesto?

You're joking right? This is the same show that backed out of showing a drawing of muhammed and having terrorists shout allah akbar. They haven't done anything ballsy in years.

>Matt and Trey realized that they're on the wrong side of history, and they're scurrying to not get fucking lynched in the coming culture war.

How would you have any idea where Matt and Trey are coming from or how much they care about any of this. This is 1 of the problems I have with nuSouth Park, the few fans that are left try to speak for writers and find meaning in the episodes when it's all just a pile of shit

>this episode was about throwing the whites family a bone
No, it wasn't. They were clearly a strawman for popular right-wing talking points. All their concerns were treated flippantly and the only implication was that White people need to become more oriented towards social justice to end the terror of Trump.

If you think this was, in any way, a positive representation of White right-wingers, you are wrong.

You know nothing about Libertarianism. Read "Anarchy, State and Utopia."

What is with you guys talkig up the randy lorde season? A great portion of that was trash.

I personally see this season as a return to form and the best thing they've done in a long time, at least as far back as the shitty zipline episode season.

They play both sides, you idiot. They're 'trolls'. But the main issue is that the White family was 100% right, and all the arguments that Randy/whoever made against them are trash. They know they're against the wall. In fact, fuck it. Tell your black son that he is loved, Trey.

They literally pointed the gun at the head of his surrogate (or, his surrogate's surrogate), and it wasn't supposed to be a joke. They never felt so strongly about a president until now.

>All their concerns were treated flippantly
I wonder why. Kikes on suicide watch.