Feminist upset Wonder Woman does not have armpit hair in the movie

Feminist upset Wonder Woman does not have armpit hair in the movie.

>Refinery 29 pointed out in a scathing review of the new trailer, the lack of body hair on the female warrior makes us wonder if feminism was swept aside in favor of achieving the ideal female aesthetic. “It’s really hard to believe that Wonder Woman, who has been on an island filled with strong women her entire life, is worried about waxing and then bleaching her pits,” Refinery29 explained, “That is a time-consuming process and she’s a little too busy training ‘10 times harder’ with the Amazons so that she can, you know, save the world.”

Will WB cave and CGI some in.

nytlive.nytimes.com/womenintheworld/2017/03/23/wonder-womans-lack-of-armpit-hair-sparks-feminist-debate/

nytlive.nytimes.com/womenintheworld/2017/03/23/wonder-womans-lack-of-armpit-hair-sparks-feminist-debate/

>Feminist upset Wonder Woman does not have armpit hair in the movie.
>Feminist
Funny way of spelling Fetishits

Giving women the vote was a mistake

More like just "shits" because it's a terrible fetish

I know this is just shitty clickbait, but why don't they understand that Amazons have magic and if they even grew armpit hair wouldn't need to spend a long time removing it if they chose to do so? A lot of flawed logic there.

But armpit hair is gross in general. I don't know why anyone wants to deal with that dampness there when they sweat. It's not a gender thing to me.

>But armpit hair is gross in general. I don't know why anyone wants to deal with that dampness there when they sweat. It's not a gender thing to me.
This.

>alienate the original target audience to appease the SJWs
>now everyone hates it
lol, when will these keks ever learn?

This shit right here? This is why Wonder Woman isn't going to get the line-wide feminist push Fembusters did as well as the sexism-based fear tactic threat that led it it getting undeserved reviews it did. Wonder Woman as a feminist IP ranks higher than a female remake of a male IP. Militant feminists are going to cannibalize their own voice shouting NOT MUH, and reviewers are going to be able to speak their honest mind without fear of being labeled a sexist because the people who would do so are going to be too busy fighting among themselves to notice.

Where was the outrage when the Rock's whole body was hairless in Hercules?

are women the stupidest? say body hair needs to be accepted, push men to get rid of theirs

hating DC beats feminism any and every day of the week

there has never been a woman who cares about stuff like "cultural pressure" and other similar bullshit when it comes to how it affects men.

We're talking about the idiots who think that the stereotypes of soldiery being a male thing affect women more than men, even though it results in far more men being in danger.

>Man creates character
>THATS A PROBLEM BECAUSE I WANT HER TO BE SOMETHING ELSE

Kek. Feminists are butthurt they can't make characters people actually like, so they have to try and take someone else's character.

I honestly don't mind it on women.
There is a biological reason for it and having it is technically more hygienic.

>Technically more hygienic
It's there to trap sweat so men can smell that the female is old enough to breed

Considering that we bathe on a regular basis this is usless now

It's only "more hygienic" if you live in a place where you don't have modern soaps and deodorant (and yes I know about the aluminum thing but that's why I bring up deodorant instead of antiperspirant). It's completely unneeded on everyone who isn't poor and just creates a nuisance in the moist sensation that lasts much longer than when you're actually sweating since bare skin dries quicker than wet hair.

>implying that's not feminism pure and simple

Is this what a culture in decline looks like?

What about Cyborg not having a DICK? I remember one or two instances where it triggered someone, but nothing much after that.

>But armpit hair is gross in general.

This, I'm hairy as an ape and it's a burden

Stop trying to radicalize people you Burke. It's some random's click bait opinion on the internet.

>makes us wonder if feminism was swept aside in favor of achieving the ideal female aesthetic.

would anyone hire Gadot in n effort to achieve the "ideal female aestetic"?

>stop showing people what's going on outside of Sup Forums!!!

Fuck those femNazis.

I for one like shaved underarms, god what I'd do to get my face in Gadot's pits....

Wait, why post this as if you're being ironic? This is actually the way to live. Why does it matter what people outside of Sup Forums are doing?

but if we show people what goes on outside of Sup Forums, then we can't convince them that the people who do talk about this stuff here are just making up a boogeyman

"It doesn't cater specifically to my own viewpoints, therefore it must be sexist" .

Gadot is what women think the female ideal is, not what anyone actually finds attractive

>t someone who has never studied culture outside of their own bubble.

Telling a Hasidic Jew to lose their hair because they are men is cultural invasion, quite literally stepping on religious freedoms to fit your own personal idealogies.

The same goes for various Muslims, Sikhs, and Jainists' however I think you are those kind of people who view the world through a limited perspective.

Not that there is anything wrong with that, however you can't say force idealogies that only work in your own social environment onto other ones, especially if you aren't aware of their existence or workings.

It's quite literal gentrification of a culture for the sake of your own beliefs.

as someone who hasn't read any wonder woman and only see her in justice league comics

has she been shown with hair
i mean if not they are complaining at the wrong time

Even Greek men shaved their bodies.

>Feminist upset Wonder Woman does not have armpit hair in the movie.
Are you kidding me? Are they taking the piss? Do they not realize some people may want to shave their armpits? Hell, shaving has existed for centuries so it's possible the amazons can shave. Or maybe the people behind the movie didn't think that was necessary? There is no pleasing these people. We get a movie starring a female superhero, Wonder Woman no less, who's been in development hell forever, and they're complaining about armpit hair.

the more important question nobody is asking is Does she have hair down there?

>Feminism is about giving women the freedom to choose
>As long as they choose correctly
I was reading a plebbit thread on raised by narcissists about this very phenomenon of where a parent/authority figure will pretend to give you a choice or ask for an opinion but get irate if your response is not in line with their own decision or opinion. That is modern feminism.

>Feminist upset
>water wet
>sky blue

We had this thread already.

>Implying Amazons don't yank their hairs out in order to toughen every inch of their body.

maybe women don't like having body hair any more than men like them having body hair

Feminism is about not grooming yourself?

>Considering that we bathe on a regular basis

Except punks and hippies
Hippie girls put out.

No, feminists believe you should be comfortable in your own body, even if you let yourself look like a Sasquatch, balloon up to 400 pounds and have stretch marks like a tiger has stripes. And if you're not like that you're a victim of social constructs or suffer from internalized misogyny.

>wondyel woman

Someone get this poor woman a sandwich.
Im not even trying to be funny.

Is she ok?

>population gets upset if a woman doesn't have hair on her armpits

Remind me again how is the US still a superpower?

Because we can beat you up.

That's about it, really.

We have enough nukes to end all of humanity, and a president who wants to use them.

Don't recall ever seeing Wonder Woman in the comics with visible armpit hair...

The real offense is that they got a walking skeleton to play the role of what's supposed to a literal amazon.

is the movie about her quest to find a sammich?

>Refinery 29 pointed out in a scathing review of the new trailer, the lack of body hair on the female warrior makes us wonder if feminism was swept aside in favor of achieving the ideal female aesthetic. “It’s really hard to believe that Wonder Woman, who has been on an island filled with strong women her entire life, is worried about waxing and then bleaching her pits,” Refinery29 explained, “That is a time-consuming process and she’s a little too busy training ‘10 times harder’ with the Amazons so that she can, you know, save the world.”
>implying that Centurions and other elite soldiers of the ancient world didn't obsessively shave

Feminists are so fucking stupid it hurts.

Stop posting every random tumblr blo-

>nytimes.com

jesus

>That is a time-consuming process

It literally takes like one minute even less if you use an electric. The "shaving is worse than death" meme shaving cream companies pull on TV is a lie.

>is worried about waxing and then bleaching her pits
>bleaching her pits
>bleaching

is this something that happens?

But Wonder Woman, ever since her first appearance, was intended to be pleasing to both genders. She is a feminist icon AND a male sexual fantasy at the same time.

Is this a muscle grill thread?

This. I don't know how furry these people are, but shaving your legs and armpits is not hard or time consuming for the average woman.

Willing to bet it takes much longer to shave your beard daily.

I personally think feminism comes from a good place, but right now it's turned into some fucked-up blame game where women aren't allowed to be different and make their own choices. Sure, Wonder Woman doesn't have to shave her pits, but goddammit, it's her fucking choice (even though she's a fictional character written by someone). How the fuck do we know jack shit about her life outside the panels.

They're women. If they ain't bitchin', they ain't happy.

She still skinny but she did become normal size and isn't anorexic looking anymore. Let's be real here. There is only like two women that ever got fit for a Comicbook role. Even if they casted one of the other two girls that were up for Wonder Woman, she still would have been skinny and not buff.

If I weren't watching The Heat right now I'd say that's a horrible thing to say

>people are now complaining about armpit hairs
How low can this generation go lads?Is the future really really fucked?

>dem biels

>men are required to get fit but women don't have to

Really activated my almonds.

Faora was pretty good.

this

Wait until they find out the Amazons were created as Zeus' cheer squad, instead of by female Gods.

musclefags are ruining all boards

To be fair she's not that skinny anymore, she got normal sized.

Trapfags are doing that much faster

Well, just saying. You gotta understand where this is coming from. Every woman, no matter how successful, beautiful or generally kick ass us still a neurotic mess who sees herself as being in competition with every other woman on the planet. And the constant bitching about other women being smarter, stronger, more skilled or just plain better looking is her complaining that "here's a standard I can't live up to, it's not fair!" Feminism just allows them to pretend they aren't bitching at Gal Godot for shaving her pits is some sort of male conspiracy

yes pls

faggot

I stopped reading halfway through this post.
I consider myself a very easygoing, understanding, calm, and reasonable individual. Quick with a joke, slow to anger, and not one to typically express hate or disdain much at all.

That said, this has to be one of the absolute dumbest things I've read in a while. I'm not going to even justify this by elaborating and give it the decency of any more of my attention than it already has. I have nothing more to say about this.

There are some people who really can't gain weight, 16 pounds is a lot desu.

Women set all the standards of how hard it is to measure up. Third Wave Feminism is basically a bunch of lazy ho bags trying to blame men for not being able to compete with Stacy for Chad Thundercock. So they bitch that Gal shaved her pits, because maybe if she didn't, they'd have a chance.

I can almost see the difference, but not quite.

>Gal gained SIXTEEN POUNDS of muscle

Where?????

nah it's just pure hate. i'd take skinny lass with armpit hair over hairless whale

Y
E
R
Sixteen pounds

She should have been Major in gits.

I called it the day the trailer was released that it wouldn't take long for the complaint

I hate this cunt and the fact that she got the role.
I'd understand if she didn't look the part but at least could act well, you know, as a fucking ACTRESS.

But no, her accent is garbage, her acting is garbage, and she is not a bulky type, which isn't really her fault but come on then, how many dicks did she suck to get the role? I refuse to believe the casting director is this retarded and this was his first choice.

>how many dicks did she suck to get the role?

None, she got the role because she is a jew

>waifufag posts some overrated bitch 24/7
>mods ban them
>mommyfag makes lateset mommyfu thread
>mods ban them
>furfag makes singular post hidden in some lengthy thread
>mods ban them
>pedofag makes latest pedo spam thread
>mods ban them
>musclefaggot spams threads 24/7 with ugly beasts
>nothing happens

Their last report mentioned how Snyder asked her "for a meeting" that was the audition for the role because she was going to be Faora earlier

So that "5000 actresses competing for the role" story was bullshit

Damn son, where did she touch you?

really pops my corn

>gadot would have been faora, appear in mos a bit and then be over
>eisenberg would have been olsen, die and be over
>snyder gave them both bigger parts

WHY?

the amazons weren't real people.

I understand them using someone with a northern meditereanian pigment, that makes sense. Her mythology is routed in Greek mythology so it really makes sense. Making her have a northern European pigment like in the TV show is fucking dumb. I like the accent, makes sense for Wonder Women to have a more Latin accent.

However, there must have been thousands of other women that make more sense visually then Gal Gadot, not to mention act better. Gal Gadot is way too skinny to be believable as wonderwoman. Why is there this double standard where men have to gain a bunch of weight to be considered as a super hero but skinny ass Gal Gadot is perfectly fine. It's dumb.

Snyder doesn't read DC comics, he hates superman.

The fucking guy read erotica comics growing up like a fucking chad. Yeah, no shit he does stupid things.

>The fucking guy read erotica comics growing up like a fucking chad.
Y-yeah who reads erotic comics amirite.

>Amazons based off greek mythology

They were based off Scythian women warriors

▲ ▲

There is nothing wrong with reading erotica comics.

Just saying if that's the only comics you read you probably should be in charge of a movie franchise about cape kinos

Yes.

Greeks put them in their mythology as inspired by scythian women warriors.

I don't care what women think.

Neither were the Valkyries

Is that what people are talking about when they use the term explosive diarrhea?

Who the HELL cares about this sort of thing. It's called body grooming, we've been doing it for centuries, both men and women. We don't all need to follow your progressive "Who cares if I'm hairy as fuck," philosophy.

>Making her have a northern European pigment like in the TV show is fucking dumb.

>this guy again

tanned Lynda Carter is darker than Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman at any point