Are there any cartoons that do lolsorandum right?

Are there any cartoons that do lolsorandum right?

Pic not related.

Courage the Cowardly Dog

Cow and Chicken
I. Am. Weasel.
Space Ghost: Coast to Coast
all of CN during the early years, basically

Dave the Barbarian

Sonic BOOM is a lolcomedy followup to various semi-serious series which it's fans have a massive boner for, which is generally well received by fans of Sonic. In other words, Go! done right.

1-3 seasons of Spongebob

lolsorandum just means humor that you don't like but can't critisize.

So no.

Gumball

Here's an example that I-
>cartoons
Never mind.

EEnE

This and Billy and Mandy

This and uncle grandpa

Ahkshuly Mr. Faggot, if that is your real name, lolsorandumb has a distinct meaning referring to non-sequitur that fails to deliver due to various reasons. Most often because the absurdity tends to be on poor taste, or because it breaks down the flow of the narrative or other damages the delivery of other jokes. When used negatively, it also refers to the program over relying on it, to the point where it is a string of gags with no proper punch line.

Overall, it's one of the words belonging to the "muh buzzwords" category that has lost the least meaning.

Why did he just pull a container out of his ass?

Underrated post

Invader Zim outside of GIR.

Pickle and Peanut, Back at the Barnyard, Uncle Grandpa (sometimes)

ed edd n eddy, specifically ed
it's all in the delivery

Gumball

That slow, but sudden realization that Henry Gibson has been hilarious for about sixty years, more or less, right up until his death.

Then realizing he has died.

Where is he going to keep it? His pockets?

>cartoon makes a scene pissing on its own brand of humor
>autists use screenshot of proof of its offenses

Ren and Stimpy
Chowder
SpongeBob SquarePants
possibly some others

Only early season 1 was lolsorandumb.

>It was cancelled without any conclusion
10 years later and I'm still mad

Was it really random? Or just based on a bunch of Japan-only puns?

I bet you're going to defend "They'll Never Stop The Simpsons" too.

I don't even know what you're referring to. Is that an episode title?

at least the pilot did

It was a song at the end of Gump Roast joking about how they've run out of good episode ideas but they're going to keep going anyway so fuck you viewers.

I beg to differ

"Joking about our show's faults automatically justifies them without us having to change anything!"

Clerks

TTG defining style of humor isn't lolsrandumb, it's metahumor

what's meta about TTGo? The cringe is self generated, it would be just as shit without the Titans.

Every episode, at least those after the first season, parody if not the original Teen Titans, then superhero tropes or TV tropes (no pun intended)

Do you honestly believe they have the freedom to just change the format? Cartoon Network wants them to churn it out and fill their quota.

SuperJail sorta