No Jiro thread

>no Jiro thread

LGTSS
>puts raw fish on rice
>that'll be $300 plus tip, sir

Other urls found in this thread:

kalzumeus.com/2014/11/07/doing-business-in-japan/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You need skill to be able to spot quality fish.

What is the cubed dish?

it's literally just egg

>puts melted butter on popcorn for 30 years
>that'll be $75 plus tip

>LGTSS
>Lesbian, Gay, Transsexual, Sexual, Somethings?

SCAM

Why are people so mad about one chef in one movie five years after it came out

cuz hes an ugly fuckin gook with a mouth like a puckered asshole

Literally the talentless Youtube e-celeb of chefs

If sushi is just putting raw fish on rice I'd like to see you run a sushi restaurant.

I'm in Bangkok right now and went to this Japanese steakhouse called Benihana. Wagyu beef cooked by your own private Japanese chef right in front of you.

Total bill came to $2,000 for the 4 of us, which is pricey, but I highly doubt Jiro's bullshit comes close in terms of experience, flavour or value for money.

Reminder that Japanese business culture promotion is based on seniority and "putting in time" rather than merit or ability.
They wash rice for 10 years not because they honestly believe you need 10 years to learn how to wash rice but because that's just how their culture works and you need to put in time to get promoted.
kalzumeus.com/2014/11/07/doing-business-in-japan/

Imagine being such an autistic fuck that your entire life purpose revolves around one tiny specific thing.
You don't care about family or friends.
You have no pleasure coming from anything else.
Art doesn't matter to you, neither do history, science, politics, sports...
All you care about is putting raw fish on rice perfectly.
And you get so autistic about it, you make a bunch of rules to whoever eats it, so that they eat the way you want them to.
You probably don't even qualify as a chef, seeing as your range is so small and you barely do any cooking.
At least you're making a lot of money out of it...

>mfw pretentious white hipsters come here to eat overpriced bullshit so they can brag about it on instagram to the other dipshit bohemian bourgeois just because obummer ate there

Daily reminder that this place is completely over priced and not worth the journey. Anything cooked there can be made better in the US by chefs trained in Japan. This is just fools buying into hype. Americans can cook anything better than any other nation. We take the top chefs and brain drain the fuck out of your nations.

Have you ever had Italian pizza? It fucking sucks dick. New York and Chicago changed the game. French food? Cajun food is the next evolution and shits all over it. Mexican food? Telmex bitch. Anything you can do we do better.

>they wouldn't print him a new nametag
>just gave him one from a dead employee

No wonder the Chinese overtook them

>here's your egg cube
>that'll be $400

This but unironically

Let's get this shit started. You autismal cow

Fuck that sounds good. You think they'd kick you out if you ordered it well done with ketchup?

Bump

Context? this guy is being posted everywhere

>what is Google reverse image search

Kill yourself faggot

ask reddit

Seriously. I’m so white and I just made these nachos.

I would fucking murder you

>plus tip

i wish someone would upload The Birth of Sake to tbp
i know it's only like $4.5 but i'm a cheap fuck

forgot pic

its worth imo

>getting this asshurt over nothing
take your own advice hothead

I'm not going to your homesote gayboi

Same triggered faggot kept forcing a thread about him day in and day out

>tipping
>japan