Lately, on Sluggy Freelance

So, a lot of plots that had been stalling for years are finally getting some move. More precisely, the whole deal between Oasis and Torg, who finally face and accept some uncomfortable truths...

Also, the little issues that had recently emerged between Torg and Riff seems on the verge to be resolved (maybe?)

For those wondering, Torg and Riff are leading a secret war Against hereticorp who is on the verge of launching satellite able to cast away anyone they want in an other random dimension, with almost no hop of coming back, they have also gained full control of a not-google corporation, making them able to track down anyone they want.

Having to lay low iunder the radar, Torg is using some Super Hacker to make a video super -viral, giving an appointment to a place only a few know about.

(The cliff where Oasis was killed for the first time)

In case you wouldn't know (or would have forgotten), Torg's sword is a magic sword who, when in contact with the blood of innocent, become super powerful and is even able to talk. Torg got it after stealing it in the mediaeval past from a previous incarnation of himself.

Oasis is remembering that time where everything went wrong and she almost ended up killing Zoe and Riff. Zoe only made it back through some insane loopholes.

For those wondering, A dimensional Flux agitator is what allow to send people in random dimension. Riff invented it, Hereticorp then took his design and want to use it for world domination. Riff feel responsible.

I wish Oasis would just stay dead for good.

For those wondering, Sam is a vampire. He used to be friend with Riff and Torg when eh was human and even as a vampire, he is still good. But he is really stupid. Dangerously stupid to the point he might constitute a a real danger with his vampire powers. This is a matter that has torn Riff and Torg a bit apart.

It's not like everything hasn't been tried yet to put an end to her existence...

This is what I like about this recent arc. No more fooling around, only hard, blunt, hurting truth

excepet for Torg not saying he is now dating Zoe, For very obvious reasons and if it isn't for you, you'll soon find out why

see?

Oasis is a slut.

Pete Abrams sometimes make a cliffhanger where things seems super doomed, only to resolve is as user-issue the next day. He mostly do that in the middle of the week, so I forgive him.

Torg was drifting to a dangerous path with this plan, I am glad he is getting his sense back.

Oh yeah, the sword I mentioned earlier.

And this is where we currently are.

al potential internal feud and issues resolved? Well, there is still Zoe.

Its hard to imagine any other conclusion for her than her finally getting killed an not coming back, though.

I mean, how can she ever get an happy ending? Torg will never love her.

Wait this is still going?

I swear this wrapped up years ago. What timeline is this!?

Still the main timeline. Things have been going up since they brought back Zoe to live.

I suspect she will kill Zoe at some point.

She already did that.

Zoe is currently a universe breaking paradox that Riff created with a time machine and massive 4U City guilt tripping.

unbrainwashing?

Don't think it will make her stop loving Torg.

She needs to take the red pill, read up on ladder theory, move on and find someone who actually loves her back.