The movie is comfy

the movie is comfy

I am sick and tired of all these fucking WOJAKS, but i had enough with useless mods, i reported them again and again and again and they kept coming back... its time to fight this menace using creativity.

Its time to put an end to this forced maymaym once and for ALL, i will save all future capekino threads by introducing a REAL meme
WATCH THIS

TEE V IZ AY GUDD BORD

This time actual intellectual hands guide it, we will get through this my brothers and sisters all you gotta do is join hard work with talent.
AND I HAVE BOTH

TATTUR TAIL
*BOABAMBUHBOO*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

super heroes

AHAHAHAHAHA WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW BRAINLET POSTERS ? THE DISTRESS YOU FEEL IS A MERE DEMONSTRATION OF MY POWERS TREMBLE UPON THE BRIGHT FUTURE OF THE CAPE KINO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

nice but you're still a faggot

>Baneposting used to be good.

EEEEEEEEEEE GABERINO TIEM BEST HERO POONMAN HAHA POW POW BOOM EPIN LOL THAT GOTTA HURT HEHE WOW CGI

>OP is not a fag

Pretty good

god fucking dammit!

Best laugh I've had all year

daily reminder that this meme is literally part of a george soros funded subversion of Sup Forums

WY U NO LIK ME CABE GINO

>george soros is funding epin maymayms against progressive filled hero moobies because he is /pel/

Gee m8, some people are clever, but you takes the prize, (pic related) its you.

>its subverting the subversive culture industry swill that's being poured down our throats by pathetic shills
yeah he's doing a service for all of us

kek

CAN A BITCH GET A DOUGHNUT?!

Then where is my check?

>feet are the thinking man's fetish

>Dr. Pavel, I'm CIA

kek

Me love miste robboti pure gino

BRAIN?