What the fuck is the point?

What the fuck is the point?

In comic book movies or just in life generally?

Money.

Women need a female superhero movie that's actually good

$$$$$$$$€£¥
Any other questions, wise guy?

Carol good female hahaha. Should have gone with Monica phyla or any other female.

How about doing a superhero that's actually good?

Like Ms.Marvel?

She'll actually be popular once she gets a movie instead of just marvel pretending she is.

What's the problem with Carol exactly?

Carol is fine.

Nu-Carol however is a cunty narracist that only serves to be bait for tumblr feminists. She's also had like 4 books now and none of them are good.

Carol was as her best went she was a B/C lister.

Good thing Wasp is getting a movie next year

>>Monica
>>Good
Wut?

link between Earth and cosmic. Yes Thor serves this role in theory but he's more confined to "the Nine Realms" (which in the mcu appear to be nine planets within the milky way) while I'm thinking Carol will like team up with the Guardians and shit

>Not liking Based Monica

Unironically kill yourself.

>ANT MAN and wasp
Yeah nice try

I know Sup Forums doesn't like her all that much, but why not make a Black Widow movie instead? It would feel more natural than introducing Carol to the MCU.

Why?

>Nu-Carol however is a cunty narracist
How is she a NARCISSIST? And if anything Carol has chilled out a lot since Reed's run.

Cause Black Widow can't carry a movie as a character and neither can ScarJo as an actress. Also, no superpowers.

Black Widow sucks and nobody wants to see a spy movie set in a universe full of amazing superheroes.

>>Pretending Monica's not worthless
You first buddy.

>KSD Carol
>Chilled out

Is this bait?

People have been wanting a Black Widow movie since Iron Man 2

She's only "worthless" because only Ewing remembers she exists.

Only if they recast Scarjo.

>*Tumblr feminists have been wanting...

FTFY

Yeah that makes sense let's recast the A list actress who's already played the character in multiple films, and will bring in people based on name alone.

Yeah. As far as I know since becoming Captain she hasn't gotten a battle high while slaughtering Skrulls or sat by to watch and enjoy one's slow agonizing death. Hell the shit she did in CWI pales in comparison to the shit in CWII but people still go on about how they "ruined" her.

That's not saying much, Ewing could remember the exact panel, issue, and volume where a background character walked their dog.

Or maybe make it a buddy cop with Yelena and Natasha.

Because Carol is best girl.

But she honestly isn't.

Black Widow can't believably star a mega duper crossover event movie that's why they want Carol to be their Superman.

>(which in the mcu appear to be nine planets within the milky way)

what? as far as I know in the MCU they've never been shown to be any physical distance apart

She's Marvel's Superman.

Thor is Marvel's Superman
She's Marvel's Wonder Woman.

>Cap Marvel and GotG got adapted into movies

Now where's my Nova movie, Marvel?

Still don't know why they want a Wonder Woman, I mean let's be honest here, people just think she's banging Batman or Superman.

Well they erred in look towards hollywoo for that one

They want a female-led superhero movie. Out of all of the heroes they have the film rights to, Carol as the most content they can adapt.

>and neither can ScarJo as an actress

haha, take a step away from capeshit and you'll find she's consistently the best part of the movies she's in. But thanks for letting everyone know you watch less than 20 movies a year, kid

>good female superhero movie
>Carol

To be honest, I'm genuinely curious what they will do with this film. Like, Ant-Man was a film I was skeptical about because there wasn't much there, but Captain Marvel has NO stories to call her own.

Not making a Black Widow movie.

>Special-snowflake-space-lesbian-Vell
>good

SJW, Nu male, Feminist Anti a tier pandering

Typical Marvel move

Better than yaaaaasss queen.

I'm not even sure about that.
Besides considering the backlash regarding a secondary character being gay in Beauty and the Beast, I can't imagine a lesbian lead would go over too well. Monica has a similar issue: there aren't many black actresses that are bankable enough to offset China's distaste of black leads, lack of female Will Smith if you will.

Yeah your righr Carol is easier to adapt than phyla.

Still happening before Carol or Natasha get their names in the title of movies

you know Captain Marvel isn't gonna be anything like her comics right? Feige will obviously turn her into female Superman and the media will be all over her claiming that she is how DCEU superman should have been.

This movie will not fail.

good thing they arent using janet

>Superman
WONDER WOMAN

they'll be claiming that's how WONDER WOMAN should have been

Probably never happening since Marvel Studios will most likely try to have Carol link earth and GotG together.
Plus, it makes it easier for them since they don't have to come up with an excuse for Rich is a powerhouse, but the Novas in GotG were as useless as mall cops.

>*Tumblr feminists who wouldn't even go see it in theaters have been wanting...

You were close.

>Women need a female superhero movie that's actually good

Since when do we need that

Fuck this meme

Watch her be the one to deal highest amount of damage to Thanos in Infinity War 2.

>Why are you blaming KSD when the character was a piece of shit way back in Civil War?

Are you really trying to defend the character here?

She can win against cock.

They will make a combined female superhero movie after Carol is introduced.

Natasha / Carol / Wanda

I hate that this is now a thing.
>I cannot identify or empathise with this character unless they look exactly like me.
Fuck your gender and racial identity politics bullshit, 2010s!

no superpowers

they should make a Spider-Woman movie

Spider-Woman will be too busy being Captain Marvel's love interest.

Spider-Woman is heterosexual.