youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes because i was 9 but now i realize it was terrible

No, Apu is #problematic AF

MOOD

A little bit, but I got tired of Spider-pig and that "worst day of your life so far" gag really quick.

Yes. It was certainly miles better than the episodes that were airing at the time. I've rewatched it too, it's pretty solid.

So you formerly enjoyed it?

Totally, my favorite characters were Green Day and Tom Hanks fuck I loved this Simpsons movie!

Yep. I'm not as bitter about the Simpsons episodes post-2000 either. It's just a comfy, clever little show. Nothing wrong with that.

I really, truly didn't mind it at all but I had very low expectations

it wasnt very funny. i regretted it

I did enjoy it, but there are many simpsons episodes that are far superior; it's pretty weak as far as the simpsons goes. I don't know why they felt that merited a film, instead of being a couple run-of-the-mill simpsons episodes.

Good for a Hollywood Comedy Movie.
Bad for a Simpsons Movie.

Because if it made a SSHHIIITTLLOOAAADD of money they would still be making simpsons movies today

It was okay I guess: The Movie
Not offensively bad like the new episodes but also not good or memorable.

So you're saying they deliberately made the film not as good as they could, because they didn't want to make more films; even though the film impacts the simpsons brand and they put the same effort into making episodes?

I was happy with it. I still watch it every once in a while and enjoy it. My only criticism is they replaced Wolfcastle with Schwarzenegger for no reason.

It made over half a billion worldwide, which is pretty good for a studio comedy. Fox would've greenlit another one, it's just that the crew didn't have anymore ideas.

They did it for normies and newfags.

very good
Plot was sort of weak though, should have been more wacky like Kang and Kodos are actually taking over the damn planet

Lots of jokes, and none really miss for me

>should have been more wacky like Kang and Kodos are actually taking over the damn planet
I'm glad you aren't a writer, leave that kind of shit for the halloween episodes only.

What else sort of plot do you think deserves to be a fucking theatrical movie?

The fucking pollution in lake Springfield is easily an episode. No movie needed.

A guy from my church helped animate this.

I need to commit suicide because this has been growing on me lately

yeah maybe next movie can be about bart's school almost getting closed because of lack of funding, that's far more fitting for a movie

Not really. It's more that the production of The Simpsons Movie was very troubled. They originally didn't want to make a movie until the series was over. It took a toll on them.

Yes. Spider-pig is the best joke in the history of the Simpsons.

Repress need to commit suicide

You know exactly why they did it, don't play dumb.

I wanted to punch anyone in my middle school who kept repeating it over and over.

The motorcycle scene. You know the one.

Harry Ploper really paid off. And that Green Day concert at the start followed by the Titanic reference is an all time best Simpsons joke.

The first time I saw it I couldn't make myself like it because I was convinced it was made by the same people responsible for nuSimpsons. Later when I learned that it was written by Swartzwelder, I was surprised. And when I watched it again I liked it. I guess because I was no longer biased against it, which was preventing me from enjoying it.

Feed and Seed!
Feed and Seed!
Those are the wares sold by Sneed!

Can he Fuck?
Can he Suck?
No he can't 'cause he's not Chuck!

Welcome, to Sneed's Feed & Seed!

(Formerly Chuck's)

>The Simpsons Movie came out ten years ago
What the fuck

Paraplegi-rino

Living inside the internet is like living in a time warp

begone underage

I liked it at first but the more times I watch it the more I realize how terrible it actually is.

>he literally can't do basic mathematics

Bottom line: it's a far cry from peak Simpsons (season 4)

youre still young as fuck, dumb shit

>implying the movie didnt come out a couple of years ago

kek I'm not even the same guy, I'm just pointing out how much of a dumb shit you are

>he believes him when he says he first saw it when it came out
He saw it first last year

>it could've been kamp krusty

Formerly Kamp Krunchy

Sucked like everything after season 9

I was 8 when it came out. I remember enjoying it then. Don't know if I still would.

>the virgin golden age

>the chad tracey ullman shorts

What is this

MtF. Its 2017 racist bigot ESKETIT

No, I was in my early twenties when it came out and it did nothing to redeem The Simpsons. What puzzled me most is how many people my age enjoyed it as well, including some of my friends at the time. To me it was just another nail in The Simpson's now almost exclusively made of nails coffin.

So if you suddenly recieved news that Lisa Goes Gaga was ghost written by Mike Riess, James L. Brooks, John Vitti and Conan O’Brien, you’d instantly revere it?

would they be allowed to show bart's dick in this day and age? desu I'm surprised they were then

>The virgin golden age

>The chad Tracey Ullman shorts

I thought it was good when I saw it. Now I'm a simpsons Binge watching old and new stuff. It's clear that this is better than anything post season 11. People knock on it, but it gave everyone shit to do had some good laughs. It felt like a worthy movie to the series.

Already a thing.
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

It wasn't funny the first time, user.

A bunch of different writers from different eras of the show worked on the movie and it shows. Some parts of the movie are good, some are mediocre, some are shit.

>The virgin seasons 2-9

>The Chad Ullman shorts & Season 1

Any pictures of him without makeup?

Top Kek

>Replying to yourself

I was 7 when I watched it so I'm probably nostalgia blinded. Even still I think it holds up pretty well and is a lot better than anything to come out of Nu-Simpsons.

When I was young and first watched it I though it was decent enough.

I literally only remember spiderpig, the rock and hard place gag and the dome/motorcycle bit

No idea how it all tied together

It was ok.

you are literally a fucking faggot who should never post here