shoulda done "The Sun Also Rises" instead

Spiderman did a good job

Who was in the wrong there?

I liked it

Jay. He should have listened to Future.

>chase a check, never chase a bitch

music was shit

Carey Mulligan is a cute

Should've used jazz. Modern music like they used, would've worked better if they were going for a modern retelling, but they weren't, so it was just jarring

I watched it in 3D. Best way to watch it. It's as if the sober examination of the unrestrained materialism and absent moral center of the roaring twenties almost jumped right out at you!

The soundtrack absolutely eliminated any sort of potential attachment to characters or scenery.

over-stylized bullshit

Is this movie with gangsta rap soundtrack?

go back to bed, norm

Like watching kids pretending to be grown ups!!!FACT!!!

We liked it. Our consensus was that the visuals and acting outweighed some of the weaker writing, and we also concluded that only plebeians didn't enjoy the music.

book has some good esoteric hidden content, movie is an awful vapid adaption for normalfags who like bright colors. DiCaprio should be ashamed of himself

I see what they were trying to do... kinda. The film work was sorta rushed, frenetic, choppy to allude to the “roaring 20s”

Beyond that, it wasn’t doing much for me.

Loved it, also love the book.

Robert Redford did a much better job.

HUNNID DOLLA BILL REAL

It was at this point I had decided this world is not worth it.

Dicaprio is an awful actor and Luhrmann's style is stale. I really wanted to like it. I loved Moulin Rouge and Romeo+Juliet.