How do we save her smile? her series has been boring since Secret Wars and she's insufferable on every team

how do we save her smile? her series has been boring since Secret Wars and she's insufferable on every team

I'm not a big fan of hers but that bishoujo is pretty cute desu

i want a jubilee that looks like this. im not really into toys but id by that if they made it

What is the point of taking one of the very few characters in comics that has unique and consistent facial features and turning her into a generic anime doll?

Make her a lesbian!
Make her a lesbian!
Make her a Lesbian!
MAKE HER A LESBIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's so obvious, people! Come on!!!!!

To sell figures

Her smile isn't in any danger. She gets off on being #WOKE and socially just, so she'll keep smiling long after anyone with any sense has abandoned her series.

You sound like someone from tumblr.
PKYS

>Those high heels
Eeeeehhhh

My opinions:

1)Make the champions more interesting. Robbie Reyes as a member and Laura Kinney instead of Vision's daughter (also remove Scott)

2)Maybe maker a focus on animated ventures or change her personality. Maybe make her a "tired-of-your-shit" character towards her fellow heroes and villains?

3)She needs a better rogue gallery. She's one of those "we get our villains from another type of series". My opinion is to have more "civilian" villains as antagonists, where they more antagonist than full-clothed villains. Yoshikage Kira is a perfect example of this and to me, he would feel like a good villain for Khamala

Hot glue it!

Just have her find Gold Roger's treasure already. How long has it been?

Pair her up with Deadpool! The guy is a hyper fanboy with Marvel men fantasies and she is a hyper fangirl who turns those fantasies into fanfiction.

There's fun to be had here! You may as well throw in Wolverine in there for maximum hijinks.

she needs tragedy kill her one of family member

Make her Carol's Girltoy who dresses up in a slutty costume to impress Carol.

1.) Buff her abilities so she can shapeshift.
2.) Give her better bad guys
3.) Guri-hiru art

I wish Alphona was still doing the interiors.

You and me both. The book has no charm without those background gags.

Wait, so her newer series isn't bad UNTIL Secret Wars? Should I get the upcoming third oversized hardcover after all?

>1.) Buff her abilities so she can shapeshift.
She already can. She just chooses not to use it.

Is that why she spent half an arc down with killing mutants for being mutants?

Giving her reoccurring villains would be nice, the bad guys she's fought have all been fun to read about
>The Edison Bird
>Bruno's wacky experiments
>The Inventor's Trash Bots
>The Canadian Ninjas
>that Inhuman kid
>the digital troll

Ask Marvel when they replaced Alphona with Miyazawa in her ongoing.

That... could work.
>Kamala and Deadpool arguing about whether Thor or Cap is cuter.

Let the writer do her own thing, and keep her out of team books/crossover events until the character is ready. She needs a few more years of consistent characterization before she can move up to the big leagues.

bad before

Her rogues gallery is garbage user. Power Pack fought more serious threats and they were children.

Real heroes take their lumps. They fight scary threats and sometimes get hurt. Kamala is placed on a pedestal where she can only fight LOL SO QUIRKY bad guys.

This seems to be the trend in most, if not all, of Marvel's "girl power!" books. Safe, quirky slice of life stuff periodically featuring safe, quirky antagonists.

Each of the villains mentioned above can be scarey as duck a pose a real threat, it's just they weren't presented that way when they debuted. Hell, Arcade looks like a joke but he can be written as a crazy evil bastard.

Have her wear the traditional Ms marvel costume...

Yo-ho-ho she took a bite of Gum Gum!

2. Is a shitty idea. She works great as a "fangirl" type character, a sort of everyteen girl that lots of audiences can project themselves onto. Like a modern Peter Parker that doesn't suck and isn't written by Michael Guy Bendis The Writer.

3. Is a fantastic idea. Kira specifically (both versions) would work really well as a villain that actually blends into the setting, and would really work the best aspects of the setting in.

That goes against her religion

No you're thinking of Carol and Jess.

I like this idea.

>literally no ass even for kotobukiya standards

Cancel It!

It needs to be lewder!

That looks so boring

Arcade IS a joke and there's a reason he tends to stay that way.
Last time they tried to make him serious and edgy was laughable.

And he managed to generate more rage from readers than any other villain at the time. This isn't really a good thing, but people should cheer for the bad guys, they should want them taken down, hard. And I think we can all agree that we wanted Arcade killed for murder Mettle.

And that doesn't matter because "just do everything to make the audience hate them" is one of the shittiest ways to write a villain unless you're writing a one-shot villain for something like Punisher Max.

Oh, and I didn't. All I truly wanted is for that piece of shit series to finally end.

Keep this dirty sand person away from DP, doesn't she have a body sheet festival to get to.

She tried it as the very first thing she morphed into and hated it by the end of the second issue.

Do you have problem with it? It is made ib japan so of course it is done by in japans style

>consistent
>unique
Have you read anything after Secret wars? they made her cute, softened her features and went from your pic to to pic related
she gets more generic by issue

You can't. Secret Wars dulled her, Civil War 2 killed her off.

>Everyone saying she's dead in the water
I want to believe something or someone will make her special.

She should be removed form existence

SJW characters are Aids and cancer

Get rid of her for good?

Fucking Sandnigger

Make her have to fight a gang of radicalized muslims that are threatning to bomb the city with a nuke they managed to steal.

>Reminder that a piece of shit like Assemble is and always will be Kamala's first cartoon.

Not that will ruin her forever or anything, there will probably be other chances, but yeah, kinda sucks doesn't it?

Who is 'they'? Different artists have different styles. This has always been a thing.

I'd love a one off that deals with her trying not to get dicked by Carol

Does she have a rogue's gallery yet?

Not in 2017
Jess is already sleeping with Hopeless's self-insert. Plus they are too old this would be pedo.

Kampala NEEDS to hook up with someone her own age range. Kinda like Viv.

I'm conflicted: is Kamala for lewd or for cute?

Man I was really planning on buying it until I saw that.
That's so out off character for her

we cant it's too late

Marvel will never do that, they're allergic to doing things readers actually want. Jess will stay with Hennis Dopeless and Carol will hook up with another black guy.

>Not in 2017

>Implying that Muslims are ok with gays, in current year

user, I hate to break it to you, but Muslims are one of the communities that still believe that gays should be executed.