ITT: same voice actors

YOU FORGOTTEN YOUR PURPOSE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3azgXqdeh28
vimeo.com/27919307
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ONE MOOOOOOOOOOORE THING...

heehee

I wish the ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

A MAN CHOOSES, A SLAVE OBEYS

Simba, you have forgotten me.

Gray Fox? You're that ninja.

Hello, I like money!

No. How could I?

You have forgotten who you are and so have forgotten me. Look inside yourself Simba. You are more than what you have become. You must take your place in the Circle of Life.

How can I go back? I'm not who I used to be.

Listen up, this is my home and these are my friends, so I don't care what you say you are...I'm Goku and I live here!

At last...The joestar blood has finally ended in the hands of I, Dio...

Remember who you are. You are my son, and the one true king. Remember who you are.

No! Please! Don't leave me!

Remember...

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE

Father!

I expected a different voice on this.

Most of our asylums are filled with people who think they're Napoleon. Or God.

Remember...

Don't leave me.

>Oh woops, oh...I dropped, the monster condom that I use for my MAGNUM DONG!

Remember...

>C'mon whip it out Jacky babe.
>skilly de boop bop bop

Ha ha! What was DAT!?

>The Sabbat are worthless, man. Fake tits on a zombie worthless. Fun to watch though. Like the Three Stooges with chainsaws.

"I mean, I'm not like them. I was born at Navarro and my father served with them, but I wasn't really part of the Enclave. It seems presumptuous of me to think that I could join the fight, even if this is a cause worth fighting for. Because I know once the fighting breaks out at the Dam, all hell is going to break loose in Freeside. They're going to need every doctor they can get."

We wish you an enlightening experience. For though your body will shrink, your mind will expand.

That's my business, but we're not at the office right now you see, and that's the secret. You got to separate your work from your life. It's a slippery slope once you start living as your character.

The obsession starts...the darkness...a man can do terrible things when he's lost his way...terrible things...

You gotta masturbate a lot.

You ever had duck before? They taste like chicken.

"I don't care what the heck he is! If he stays, he's a danger to everyone! Don't you see!? As he gets stronger, so does the Curse Mark!"

Man has a dream, and that's the start.
He follows his dream with mind and heart.
And when it becomes a reality,
It's a dream come true for you and me.

He's a Jedi!

Oh, you fucker... I only just got why you used THAT screencap.

I'm not as strong as you brother. I never was...

I know screencapping your own posts isn't really according to Hoyle, but I figure this'll save time in future.

That's Habitat 7. 'New Earth', if we're lucky.

Wait, wait, wait... Benson was Rafiki?
>checks imdb
Well, shit.

I feel kinda bad Brown spawned retarded looking twins

I don't know who you are, but you've made a very large mistake. I have a very particular set of skills, skills I've acquired over a very long career, skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. Release my family and that will be the end of this; but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I WILL KILL YOU!

>I am Raziel, first-born of His lieutenants. I stood with Kain and my brethren at the dawn of the empire. I have served Him a millennium. Over time, we became less human and more... divine. Kain would enter the state of change and emerge with a new gift. Some years after the master, our evolution would follow. Until I had the honor of surpassing my lord. For my transgression, I earned a new kind of reward... agony.

Best villan

The thought of me dead gives you an ERECTION?!

>I can picture the look on your face now, Roger Smith, but I'm saving the ultimate performance for the main stage.

man I did not know that guy was arcade

Who am I? Let's just say that I'm God. Your god. 'Least the only god that's listening right now. What do I want? Ah, the same as any god. Little faith. For without faith, I am nothing. And without me...you're fucked.

Snake, you're a legend!

Crap, how did i not know this lol

A legend is usually bad news. Someone tells it, someone else remembers, everybody passes it on.

Splaterhouse 2 never

But I was going intoTosche Stationto pick up some power converters!

Well, it's all taken place since the death of her daughter.

I literally laughed out loud

>Shouted something about 'Willoughby', then ran out to the platform, and that was the last I saw of him.

Without Batman, crime has no punchline...

Wait! Jack's father was Uncle in Jackie Chan Adventures?

Whoo! Dance with me, Diaz!

You're shitting me, that is Scwatzwald?

The actor who played Tatsu had his voice overdubbed by Schwarzwald's VA, so yeah.

>This little lolly will be the last bit o' candy ye'll ever have in this treehouse, once ol' Stickybeard's done with ye!

goddamn

If only silverbolt and waspinator were in that pic too

>gets a Canadian to voice Captain America
Classic

You're my BROTHER! It's too weird, a guy FUCKS his sister, maybe he'll kill you later, you know?

P.S., it's really weird to FUCK your family, Chris!

Hey Freakazoid, wanna head over to the malt shop?

GORDON'S ALIVE?

WHAT HAPPENED TO MY FRIKKIN CAR!?

>Brian Fucking Blessed
I didn't realize this movie could get more based.

You're prepared for a giant monster made entirely of nulls stomping around Mainframe?

Blessed's also the one who recorded the Tarzan yell for the movie, he tells the story about it here
youtube.com/watch?v=3azgXqdeh28

Fucking hell

You're all terrible at what you do here, And I feel like I should tell you, I'd fire all of you if I could

Even with all the power in the world, you are still weak...

Sometimes I think I should’ve just stayed in Peru, moving coke. Machato was a cold bastard, but he was good to his men. Once you drew blood for him, you were set! Hooch, blow, girls! Not women, GIRLS! Little, bitty things…

SLAP SLAP SLAP
CLAP CLAP CLAP
SLAP SLAP SLAP
CLAP CLAP CLAP

Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players, and electrical tin can openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance. Choose fixed-interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisure wear and matching luggage. Choose a three piece suite on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked-up brats you have spawned to replace yourselves. Choose your future. Choose life . . . But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life: I chose something else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?

>I do things because they feel good. I drink because it feels good. I killed my husband because it felt good to be rid of him. I fuck my brother because it feels good to feel him inside me. I lie about fucking my brother, because it feels good to keep our son safe from hateful hypocrites. I killed your High Sparrow... and all his little sparrows... all his septons, all his septas, all his filthy soldiers, because it felt good to watch them burn. It felt good to imagine their shock and their pain. No thought has ever given me greater joy.

>Now we can watch Star wherever she goes, in the kitchen, bedroom, even in the bathroom

>Save him, Jedi? Can you save him? Why not let him go...Let him die, and you can stop all that I will do!

I'm a luckdragon.

Season 5/6 Palpatine?

That's good shit

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THAT, MR. PAJAMA-WEARIN, BASKET-FACE SLIPPER-WIELDING, CLYPE-DREEP-BACHLE, GETHER-UPING-BLATE-MAW, BLEATHERIN’ GOMERIL JESSIE, OAF-LOOKIN’ SCOONER NYAFF PLOOKIE
SHAN, MILK-DRINKIN, SOY-FACED SHILPIT, MIM-MOOTHED SNIVELING, WORM-EYED HOTTEN-BLAUGH VILE-STOOCHIE, CALLY-BREEK-TATTIE

Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice BEETLEJUICE!!!

"Oversee this, bitch."

>I'd really like my beret back, please.

I give. what's your dialogue from?

How about a little overtime?

LEON HELP!

Oh fuck he was in Dr. Strangelove?

Underrated as fuck

vimeo.com/27919307 at 4:52

It's kind of cheating since it's a live action role, but fuck it.

>"You've gotten a lot farther than you should have, but then you haven't met Frank Horrigan either. Your ride's over, mutie. Time to die."

"So....T'all you fine dandies so proud, so cocksure. Prancin' aboot with your heads full of eyeballs! Come and get me I say! I'll be waiting on ya with a whiff of the 'ol brimstone. I'm a grim bloody fable... with an unhappy bloody end!"

What the shit

fucking hell

>Tell Cicero the time has come. Tell him the words he has been waiting to hear all these years: Darkness rises when silence dies.

FUCK YOU, DUCKS!

I AM FULLY CHARGED