ITT: actors who have recently died

ITT: actors who have recently died

He's in a better shinebox now

>characters who did nothing wrong

He was just breakin balls

Well, sometimes he didn't sound like he was kidding, plus there were a lot of people there.

Nah, he insulted him a little bit.

Hey this guy used to fuck me in the ass back in the can #metoo

just joshin'

FUCKING QUEERS

Queer? My names clarence

He didn't insult no one. Kid needed to be taught some fucking manners.

dude wtf i thought i got goodnight sweet princ'd but she actually IS dead

she got bullied ;_;

do you think it was suicide? or something like that?

they already did the autopsy. it was asphyxiation with no suspicious circumstance, so she hung herself

i just read that apparantely she suicided because she recently refused to get fucked by a bunch of homosexuals, after some new HIV stories surfaced.
of course people insulted her of being homophobic because she didnt want to get fucked by gays, then she hung herself

>killing yourself because strangers on the internet tell you to
And I'm supposed to blame gay people because...?

Maybe she choked on something.

youre not supposed to blame faggots, but the people who told her shes homophobic for not wanting to get railed by faggots

Twitter made this big show of force of removing conservatives out of fear of bullying and then the faggots coax a sex workers into offing herself.

So fucking obvious there's a problem but cocksucker tech industries bury their head in the sand for good PR - or fear of being bullied themselves.

>real name is Mercedes Grabowski
lmao

thats to much for me im just going to forget everything realated to it

RIP I always knew there was something wrong with him

???? so?

its funny, before mercedes came up, mercedes was a usual name for women.
mercedes is actually named after the daughter of an Austrian dude who worked at mercedes at the very beginning.

bullshit dj is dead but whatever you made me check didn't no he had cancer at 14

its polish

was this the guy from that road trip film?

yeah but i dont think hes actually dead