In Ultimate universe, Miles had the last name Morales...

In Ultimate universe, Miles had the last name Morales, I assume due to being raised by his mother and his father not being there

But after he gave Molecule Man a old hamburger, Molecule Man did him a favor and gave him back both of his parents in the new Marvel universe

So why isn't he going by Miles Davis?

Bendis, you got some splainin to do

I'm guessing his last name isn't Davis because of Miles Davis and so people know he's part Hispanic

You have given this more thought than Bendis ever has

Miles grew up with both his parents. I think the "reason" he has his mom's last name was because of his father's past.

Davis isn't a minority sounding enough name. Also you can't tell he's half mexican by looking at him because comic artists are hacks so you have to include the name.

Because Miles Davis isn't an alliteration.

How is a half-black half-puerto rican supposed to look like?

>Also you can't tell he's half mexican by looking at him because comic artists are hacks

You sound stupid

>Miles Davis isn't a minority sounding enough name
nigga what

like my cousins.

What's Zoe Saladana again?

because Miles Davis is a real person and there are probably copyright issues involved with the name

Maybe she kept her maiden name?

Kid Cudi is half Mexican. Could you tell that?

Not Rosario Dawson 'i can be whatever I'm feeling like today' complicated but complicated.

>Kid Cudi

I'm only vaguely familiar with the name so.

Dominican she's her own ethnicity not just mixed Black and Latina
Her Vin Diesel and the Rock really clean up those roles.

>Also you can't tell he's half mexican
Because he's half Puerto Rican which also look like niggers, you dumb casual.

>all Puerto Ricans look like niggers
not really

His dad was there though, so your initial assumption is incorrect.

What does it matter? Just have the Green Goblin kill him off already. It's overdue.