ITT: Lost Shit and Shit You Question Actually Happened

ITT: Lost Shit and Shit You Question Actually Happened.

Example.
The Original Script that Michael Jackson was a part of.

Other urls found in this thread:

lostmediawiki.com/Cats_Don't_Dance_(original_Michael_Jackson_version;_1993-1996)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>we'll never see Marlon Brando's swan song

I wanna lose my virginity to sawyer

I swear I saw the Recess movie on TV one day before it actually came out.

Irrelevant..... But you reminded me of the Mickey and Minnie Sex Tape

What in the actual fuck?

Huh. Never knew the original script had MJ involved. Was he going to be a major character? Or just a director/producer/entertainment consultant or something?

Producer originally.
I believe he also wanted to star in the fim as well.
I heard someone say it was going to be starring him and the Looney Toons.

A Pre Space Jam.

Most likely.
Then Michael Jackson then pulled out of the project for no reason.

Funny thing, Marlon Brando was hype as fuck to do that movie. They came to his place to do the VA work since he had the right space and equipment for it already. When they got there he was actually dressed up like his character.

>When they got there he was actually dressed up like his character.
Honestly, that part doesn't necessarily surprise. That sounds like twilight-years Marlon Brando

>"When we came to his house to ask him for the part in the movie, he met us already wearing a blonde wig and talking with a heavy brooklyn accent."
Marlon Brando was such a based guy

I forgot who died to make this film get canned.
Was the animators director or Marin Brando?

>Brando and based Brendan
This needs to see the light of day.

Probably due to the accusations of him being a pedophile if the time periods match up.

I saw the trailer and a good part of the first hulk movie in 1999 on some weird Chinese/Taiwanese channel that we had I wasnt surprised when the movie came out because i thought that they were playing it for anniversary purposes

If you want to talk about that so much go watch RebelTaxi and blameitonjorge.

I think the movie was lost in general then Brando passed away, this would have been his last movie, if only we got to see it.

>The Original Script that Michael Jackson was a part of.
I don't believe it. But I would want to see it, especially if he replaced the little girl as the villain, or was at least a secondary villain, knocking all the animals out of the music scene so his star can keep rising

lostmediawiki.com/Cats_Don't_Dance_(original_Michael_Jackson_version;_1993-1996)

I assume that Michael would've been the up and coming star from Cocamo, Nebraska, getting shot down cause hes an animal. Same movie, but with Michael and the Looney Tunes. Now I wanna see fox Michael and Lola Rabbit

>Nebraska

Indiana

Hi, Tooner!

>that shading
That had to be CG, right?

Anyway, I'd like to see the original Lorax script, or whatever the last draft with Biggering in it was.

Bump.

>twf remember seeing an animated series where the greek gods are anthropomorphic animals but the main character is human and zeus was an orangutan

watever :^)