Dance off bro you and me

>Dance off bro you and me
How would DC handle this scene?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UWQoK506xkQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>exactly the same, but somehow still worse, after extensivie reshoots.

Crisp gets btfo. Gamora says it's time to fight. Rocket looks at Groot and says "she with you?" and Groot says "I am Groot?". some ps2 quality fight scenes commence, bad guy gets btfo. sad moment. end credit is Crisps casket rumbling.

They wouldn't be able to without fucking it up and hiring another director to reshoot it in a more condensed form.

If it was Snyder it would make you think and challenge your brain

they shoot it in an empty green room and CG the dirt off the costume

Perfect, masterpiece. True kino.

>tell me, do you dance?
> you will

kek

Jesus Christ allegories
Amazing shoots
Dark clouds and thunder
> "Do you dance? You will."

Nice

>That's how it starts
>the tango, the cha cha cha

slap a grey filter on it, call it a day

kino

The fact that DC don't need to have quips like that but instead it delivers some meaningful imagery that reminds to greek art already qualify the difference between the two audiences: on one side there are the whiny leftists meme-loving idiots who can't handle a well scripted drama and serious themes, keep asking for months why Clark's father decide to give his son an example at the risk of his own life (and he did, sacrificing himself to stop an unstoppable alien monster), on the other side of the spectrum there are the adults, who fear not complexity

i came into this topic hoping someone would give a realistic reply over the shit being posted, but then i read what you wrote and its just as fucking pointless as . topic hidden, you can find me in another topic

This may be the most pseudointellectual thing I've ever read on this board.

You are looking for complexity in 90 minute superhero movies. There just isn't any beyond low hanging fruit to attract pseuds like you. Superhero movies should be campy, fun, easygoing entertainment. If you want complexity you should be reading, not watching capeshit. The reason most people prefer Marvel's cinematic universe to DC's is they don't want to cringe when they come across this contrived 'intellectual' garbage.

It would be a closeup, removing all of the body comedy of Pratt dancing and it would not be played for laughs at all.

>all of the color is drained, the music is low, miserable and yet somehow utterly unremarkable
>dramatic zoom in on Starlord with some sort of anguished face, gritting his teeth and talking with a needlessly overacted voice
>"Grrgh, you think.. you think this is victory?"
>Starlord stands up, wearing his overdesigned armor and clenching his fist in some retarded call back shot or reference to an earlier part of the film
>lightning crackles in the rain, illuminating the miserable grey landscape around them
>Starlord remembers the dance his sweet Babooshka had with him at his parent's wedding, then realizes that Ronan is a fan of classical Russian waltzes
>"A final dance.. to the DEATH!"
>Starlord does an intricate Russian dance that transitions to clips of his mother performing the same dance, while melancholy music plays and Ronan looks emotional
>the spotlight in the flashback matches the evil blue sky laser from the final fight
>Ronan lays down his weapons and releases his soul into the ether while Starlord remarks that they aren't so different after all

>this isn't pasta

Oh no...

will i ascend into normie god form if i do this? not even a real fan of these but i actually might do it.

I can't believe we're getting so close to the end

i really think it should end with a RDJ monologue no matter what happens. he started this whole thing.

THERE'S NO DANCING TO A HANS ZIMMER SOUND TRACK!

BAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRPPPP

lol

DANCE
DANCE
WHEREVER YOU MAY BE
I AM THE LORD OF THE DANCE SAID HE
AND I'LL LEAD YOU ALL
WHEREVER YOU MAY BE
AND I'LL LEAD YOU ALL IN THE DANCE SAID HE

The message of the film could not be clearer, you BRAINLET SHILL.

A lot of work for a shit meme :/

Chris Pratt's mustache is digitally removed

Guess I nailed Snyder's style then.

>Ballet exhibition. Tu et moi

no you just nailed that you can't meme better luck next time maybe add MARTHA or something about Lex

Where does guardians volume 3 fit into all of this? Hasn't it already been confirmed? I assume with adam probably being in it and whatnot it'll be not long after vol 2 was.

PISS OFF BRO
ME AND YOU

I had this stupid dream Wonder Woman started speaking in some ancient language and ghost horsemen or women I guess came out of nowhere

Felt fucking retarded.

Butthurt DCuck detected

youtube.com/watch?v=UWQoK506xkQ

You realize those 90min superhero movies take years and millions of dollars to make?
Sure, some directors can get by putting in minimal effort, but most directors put blood, sweat and tears into each movie.
It's not at all pseudo intellectual to consider that they actually spent some time thinking about the story. Especially auteurs like Snyder, Nolan, Ayer, etc

>Rocket looks at Groot and says "she with you?" and Groot says "I am Groot?".
Why did I laugh at this.

CHECK OUT THE MAD DKEK GUISES

>man of steel
"what if I need to tinkle"
>bvs
Jar of piss is plot point
Zack snyder has a degenerate fetish.