What do you think of this comic series, Sup Forums?

What do you think of this comic series, Sup Forums?

A master piece.

legendary

98/10
Got my dick stuck in a toaster while fapping to it.

When ever I feel down I just remember that at least I'm not Chris Chan.

The true voice of a generation!

The final link of the Hypercrisis

I say Barb has two years tops left in her. She's been one foot over the threshold of Death's door for years now. What's going to happen to Chris after she bites it?

Plan Nine to Outer Space of web comics.

GGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYy

I guess he wasn't lying in that final panel

Wait isn't he trans now? Doesn't that make him gay now?

One of the greatest things the internet has ever found

He's a trans lesbian.

You could kinda see this coming, given how he hated men so much he disliked his own penis.

When will this man die so we can do a complete and professional docudrama on him.

And you know how the expression, "Too many cooks spoil the broth?" Well, call it, this was "too many crooks."
TOO
MANY
CROOKS

Too many crooks! And that ED page is one of those crooks. Every page, every word on the discussion page, is a crook.

fantastic fan art

What lesbian wouldn't want to get with this? Only transphobic ones I'm sure

It's fascinatingly awful in just about every aspect.

It's author's life, on the other hand, depresses me to no end.

>a chemical so potent that 50 mack trucks can immunize 7 billion people

It's unironically better than that America Chavez shitshow.

I hate it when that happens.
Eh, I´ll give her a year, at most. If she isn´t allready dead and Chris lives with her decaying corpse in a Norman Bates situation. But when she is gone shit will go down, thats for sure. She is one of the last things that keeps him somewhat grounded in reality, believe it or not.
God, I love that image.

>she isn´t allready dead and Chris lives with her decaying corpse in a Norman Bates situation

Chris will end up worse then Norman as even he got to live a normal life in the end if you follow the later films.

>What's going to happen to Chris after she bites it?
Ups his begging in an effort to keep the house without getting a job.
I can't imagine he can handle the burden of life insurance and setting up her burial and funeral (not that anyone would come), so I'm assuming Cole will reluctantly come back into the picture.

The problem with him hating his own penis and his whole trans shit is that he still wants to use it to fuck girls. He's only trans because it opens him up to all women in his eyes.

Chris has shown signs of being at least bisexual as long as we've known him. He's known to have regular intrusive gay thoughts and used to masturbate to Britney Spears and Sailor Moon posters (among other things) to chase them off. It's likely these feelings have gotten stronger over the years.

It doesn't help that he's always hated his own penis and drank his own cum every time he fapped.

His church will probably handle her burial and when she's gone he'll shut down mentally.

>Cole ever coming back
kek no

He's moved on. He's seen how selfish Chris is by the amount of times he's begged him to come back or do favors for him. Barb never wants to give Cole closure about his biological father. Granted, Cole is an egomaniac, but he doesn't deserve to be lumped in on CWC's wild ride.

The America Chavez comic is eerily similar to Sonichu, especially for the author-self insert shilling Chavez.

Is Chris's life the greatest soap opera ever?

No, but Chris is Sup Forums's Truman Show of sorts.

Cole won´t do shit.
Chris will probably halfassed try to bury her in the garden next to his dog, but give up halfway because its too much work, so she will rot on the couch where she died untill the neighbors call the police because of the smell.

Cole, like the rest of both the Weston and Chandler families, wants absolutely nothing to do with Chris and Barb. Barb kept stonewalling Cole about his real father and Chris is a selfish retard.

Cole isn't much better on that front, but he's still somewhat better than them.

It's proof that the human race has failed. That's why everyone on Sup Forums likes it.

To some extent, this also applies to the people that interact with Chris like White Knights and trolls.

Someone needs to draw that.

>Go America! Go and political correct to the extreme!

>I WILL! THANK U MOTHER!

Who ever does the coloring for that book really doesn't do the pencils justice.

I think for a lot of people it's more of a "at least I haven't gotten THAT bad."

Schadenfreude.

Ultimately though, I think a lot of the people who have been following this guy for years are weird shut ins themselves. Not as bad as he is, but any Chris-Chan expert is probably pretty far from normal.

When his mom finally dies I think he'll become a homeless bum or MAYBE be institutionalized. American mental health system is pretty shit, it's really underfunded so I think homelessness is the most likely outcome for Chris. Before that he'll probably be really desperate for money though, and that's when there'll be one final push of trolls and the like getting him to do the most fucked up stuff imaginable for money or views.

Will probably go down in history as...something

JULAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!

probably the most wanted comic on the Internet.

Something sure but I can't see him being anything like Henry Darger.

Did Barb move on to the ethereal plane?
I know it makes me a bad person but I'm looking forward to seeing the end of the Chris saga both because I want to see him do something new and out of curiosity for what will happen to him

I was gonna say it'll be a Van Gogh type of situation, but even though Gogh's art was hated in his time it caught on later, and that IN ADDITION to cutting his ear off for a prostitute is why he's famous.

Chris has that weird second part basically down, but I don't know if his art will ever be respected. But people said the same about Gogh's art back then, so hey what do I know.

A guy like Chris couldn't really have become famous without the internet though. Otherwise he'd be just like a local joke, not one as well known as he is now. Maybe he is the first of his kind, and can't be compared to any historical figure.

No one in their sane mind would accept that vaccine if they knew where it came from.
Oh, and the niggas that think vaccines cause autism would have a fucking field day.

Most documented human being ever maybe.

This is precisely why people feared that Pokemon was a Japanese psyop intended to subvert our youth.