How long before Doom goes back to being a bad guy?

How long before Doom goes back to being a bad guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=carnage hero
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How long before Tony Stark returns as Iron Man? That long. Alternatively, how long before he finds out that Reed has been fucking his mom?

Marvel Generations.

>Doom
>Bad
Pick one

that's not the woman who gave birth to him, its just her counterpart from another universe

i honestly didn't think of that.
fuck

Until Bendis gets bored.

as soon as he finds out Ultimate RICHARDS is banging his mom with his super stretch dong

and when that happens I think we're gonna see him just go off

It's even crazier when you consider how Maker makes use of his stretch, meaning that he can literally make a big number of dongs to cover all bases.

Implying he has ever been anything but.

>its just her counterpart from another universe
Marvel is awful.

>Marvel makes Otto Spider-Man.
>It's better than anything involving Peter.
>Marvel makes Victor Iron Man.
>It's better than anything involving Tony.
>Marvel makes Reed a villain.
>It's better than anything involving Reed as a hero.

Wait a minute... Wait a god damn minute...

Maybe this is the answer to all of Marvel's problems. Turn the villains into good guys and then turn the heroes into bad guys.

Doom wont return to glory until the FF are back in action. Once he sees Reed dicking around, Victor will be back at it again

I actually dig Otto's new look, hope it stays.

Don't forget Hobgoblin and Carnage.

The last time he had an ongoing that I can remember, he lasted for about three years. Marvel was more willing to give new titles time back then though so it is hard to tell.

>carnage
>hero

???????????????

lmgtfy.com/?q=carnage hero

At least he'll have a good reason to scream "RICHARDS!"

That's the best way Bendis could go, though. The canon made it so his real mother can't go back to living, and Maker has a piece of him in each universe, making it easier to move shit around.

As to WHY is he fucking with Doom, well...

You think Doom will pull over Ultimate Sue and bang her in retribution?

Carnage was a hero for a short time due to some macguffin bullshit that made him feel compelled to do good. He fucked it up spectacularly and it was hilarious.

>they can't rob the bank if I BURN IT DOWN FIRST!

Maker needs an army to defend the multiverse from the 1st Iteration

What? The only books Doom's headlined were Supervillain Team Up and Doom 2099 which isn't even the real Doom

The heroes have been villains since at least Civil War.

I know that, but I don't know how fucking with the previous God Emperor of mankind can help that goal.

Doom 2099 was actually pretty ambiguous about being the real Victor or not. He was definitely an AU Doom though.

He probably could if she wasn't erased from existence.

He needs Doom to get his groove back so he'll be ready to fight the First Firmament. This whole noble superhero schtick he's trying to do is just getting in the way of the cold practicality The Maker needs.

>until the FF are back in action
>Last FF movie tanked horribly
So, never?

You're delusional if you thought Superior was actually good.

it was definitely entertaining

>delusional user posts something, this is found surprising

Welcome to Sup Forums, you freakin' casual, hope you survive.

DOOM decided to use Tony Stark as a role model, I say he never stopped being a bad guy.

I have to agree.

a year or two after lex turns ebil again. marvel doesn't have any original idea, other than sjw leftist bullshit, which they probably get from tumblr blogs anyway

>How long before Tony Stark returns as Iron Man? That long
He didn't seem that bad even before Tony was taken out so he will probably fuck off and do his own thing, doesn't mean it is an evil thing

>Tony Stark as a role model
Not really though. He just uses Stark's armor and that's about it. No other connection whatsoever.

He explained that he was using Tony as an example to follow in IronMan's comic, before the big Carol smackdown, and again he claimed to have related to Tony in Infamous'.
The connection is that he just couldn't relate to anyone not a genius, and of those people he understood Tony most.

You can't just flip everyone's morality axis like that, marvel comics has too much respect for their characters.

she'd probably give him an ultimate vasectomy

why? it's pretty good

I don't like the costume.

>marvel comics has too much respect for their characters
And here it is, the funniest thing I've ever read on Sup Forums

She's Ultimate Kang, right?

>So that's how Doom is related to 616-Kang

Makes sense.

Thank you I did try.