What are some games where the protagonist abandons all his morals and goes nuclear?

What are some games where the protagonist abandons all his morals and goes nuclear?

>games

Ancient godly space evil, son.

And fucking stay there.

I dunno user, considering this board hates a show by only watching three episodes and is making wild assumptions about how everything is awful, I'd say he's in the right place.

Sup Forums pls go

Isn't Jack from feudal Japan? He's already too kind for not raping the daughters of Aku and then killing them after a long torture. That's why Japanese men do on war time

>games

Did you just make an off-topic Sup Forums thread in the proper board?

That's really weird

I think you got the wrong door Sup Forums club is two boards down

jack never made an oath not to kill humans

The XCOM FPS

the protag is saved at the start by an ayy lmao who passively posseses him into being a badass, he goes nuclear upon finding out and tries to kill the ayy lmao who's XCOM's last hope

There's an XCom FPS?

I only know about the XCom TPS

you get my point

Metal Gear Rising

Furi for ps4

wrong board friend

Good game, terrible walking sections

I never wanted to punch a person in the face more than this ugly fuck

>Sup Forums

>Hates Samurai Jack.

Wut?

jack didn't abandon his morals though

>abandons all his morals
>Please go away because I don't wanna hurt you
WHAT A FUCKING MONSTER

chess is a pretty good strategy game where you can send entire kingdoms to their doom
good luck finding a pc to run it, tho

Nier automata

Jack didn't abandon shit. He tried to weasel out of the fight.

The punch that kills the second to last one has to be the best death of the five in that episode.

LISA: The Painful RPG is kind of like that, though the morality of Brad's actions is pretty gray throughout the story.

>pic not related

Soul Nomad and the World Eaters: Evil route

Metal Gear Rising, albeit he adopts a different twisted set of morals in the same breath

And you wondered why people compared Samurai Jack to MLP ones-- they even go to other boards and try to make stealth topics about their shitty cartoon and hope they can convince the board to talk about it.

We're just lucky OP is a retard who can't manage multiple tabs.

Sup Forums Sup Forums and Sup Forums are slowly merging

Nobody brought up or said anything Sup Forums though.

throw in /torrents/
we can become /vtol/ and achieve take-off

Sup Forums /jp/ Sup Forums Sup Forums Sup Forums and Sup Forums merging would unironically be the best thing to happen to this site, it would either expel the ideological warfare and weaboo faggots, contain them, or force them to seperate it from how they post on other boards by making a strong divide.

Forgot Sup Forums
Also bring back the text boards

>games

so it was your idea ay, pal

Link to the newest episode?

Seconded

Where is the link !ยก??

also Rick&Morty Season 3 as well

There isnt one.
It didn't air tonight.
they just did rick and morty over and over again.

oh, okay

thanks for the info

Asura's Wrath is one