.........................POWERFUL

.........................POWERFUL............

Why are Batman and Iron Man talking to Kendrick Lamar?

What I dont understand is why you would draw a comic where you made batman and iron man into racist jerks just to put them into place?

Like what weird state of mind makes that a good idea?

Nigga Shut The Fuck Up

This is my fetish

Move, or you'll be moved

Dr. Doom is wealthier and more powerful then all three combined.

> Born into royalty of a country literally built on top of a mcguffin. Really earned that wealth and power.

>not posting the final version.

kek its come full circle now

You belong here The (you)'s are waiting for you there, go and harvest 'em

>literally a Catwoman ripoff
Even fights with his claws like a bitch!

seething

god i wish that were me

Scrooge McDuck is literally the most wealthy comic book character.
Marvel and DC btfo

You just described Trump

Don't forget who run "thangs" around here, pal.

Then Superman comes and pushes DaQuan's shit in

opposites really do attract

what the hell was this even about?

they are white, they were racist all along

Can somebody explain what makes this 'oh Wakanda is what Africa would be without Whites intervening!' shit? Surely if Africa was this absolute paradise that was miles ahead or everyone, or should be, it wouldn't have been so easily exploited and it wouldn't look like a shit hole like it does now?

Best Version incoming.

>jamarl ogan
Why in the fuck would you name your child Jamarl?

Muh powerful negro, yaaassss queen slaaayyyy

Just nigger excuses, several countries in Southeast Asia and Latin America have been exploited and colonized as well, you don't see most of them nearly collapse every time their country is ravaged by a natural disaster or an epidemic and once again asking for gibmes from the very West they so despise.

Most people aren't of that opinion. It's more about black people imagining themselves in a position of international power, instead of it being only whites and Asians.

What mcguffin does Trump have?

his dads ballsack

>tfw no jawess gf

How does this comic portray them as racist?
Jerk I can see
But just because they're being a jerk to a black guy doesn't automatically make it a racist thang

>muh iconic Time magazine photo-op moment n' sheeit.

Why oh why couldn't one of those oversalted peanuts have just carried the sheboon away ooking and eeking thereby short circuiting the whole manipulative stunt.

>brags about his wealth and power
>tells others to be humble

Whoever made that doesnt know the meaning of the word humble.

POWERFUL

thats how you get aids, one bite and its game over

>"thangs"

Nigs

This is now a Jamarl Ogan thread, whiteys get out!

Anything related to Judaism

why does the whiskey pours so much smoke?

Is that Tiger Woods?

Why are you obsessed with race?

Standing up to ignorance, privilege and oppression. It's sad that this board has forgotten these values.

GET RAPED

All rich people should be burned alive.

This is a great idea, I'll provide the bank account and you guys can wire me the money and I'll get it started

What

how are ignorance privilege and oppression values?

Tony wouldnt say that.

wut

>Those proportions
jesus

>that nose
Shut it down

man this dude has some issues

small loan

Iron Man could literally murder this dumb nigger without even landing
Batman would get him in jail without showing up

Dump finished, low iqs detected.
time for wypipo ITT to GET OUT My 1# film nigga

"Impossible! Our armor isn't working against her telekinetic powers...we need backup!"

Why spend so much time making shitty, unoriginal and bland art with all the same message and no nuance or variation?
Also very nationalistic for the "progressive" crowd. The true face of these movements is coming out.

Black people who are in between totally ignorant (typical loud nigs) or completely enlightened (Ben Carson types) are usually this fucked in the head.

The fact that Jamar "the nigger" Logan will never ever be even remotely famous is comfy. Let the nig draw whatever he wants, poor motherfucker

My guess is that she's not some kind of "great person" or historically brave figure, and she's just an annoying self important cunt who wanted media attention for having some leftist message.

it looks like they're backing away, but they're actually doing the john lennon walk towards her

Wait so does this mean black people support Trump now?

I was thinking the same thing, I can only presume he MEANT to write "be humbled" but was too American to know better.

they always did. how many times has he been mentioned in coon tunes? niggers are just stupid. they will always be their worst enemy. if they had any sense they would realize getting rid of all the illegals maybe benefits them the most

>Wealthier
Sure, it's easy to be wealthy when you sell off your country's natural resources and hoard the wealth to yourself despite never earning a cent of it

>more powerful
lolwut
both Batman and Iron Man would EASILY win a 1-on-1 fight

Tony's response: Then why did you stay isolation for so long? Why didn't your powerful nation prevent colonialism from running rampant throughout all of Africa? Why did your country needlessly stand by when they were far more advanced and could have easily held back the European invasion. Why don't you share your advanced technology with the world? What makes you guys so special that only "you" have the right to use this technology? You guys could have been THE world super power for centuries and would have brought about a golden age for humanity. But no, you'd all rather be smug douchebags that look down on everyone else from your ivory towers. Also why are you called Black Panther when they're not native to Africa but actually found in South America? To me, it sounds like a name given to a character some white guy came up with during the civil rights movement and lazily named after an already existing anti-establishment group founded by black people.

Power in the ways of politics and money. Tony and Bruce are private citizens with their own personal capital while Black Panther is the leader of a nation and has access to everything it has to offer.

Sheeeit negro fuck on dat shit, iss JAMARL. OGAN. not sum jamar, logan whitey ass sound sheit mofugga fuggin loganass whitey name is wut it isz... y'all mind if i c all u out onnat sheeit!?, fugckin cragga? imon be a famous nigga u seenaashit i keep makineez masterpeecez

One of the best parody movies ever, up there with Airplane and Not Another Teen Movie.

Even outside of his Batman persona, Bruce Wayne is plenty powerful because of the power of friendship. Black Panther is an isolationist and thus doesn't have allies to call on for help.

"be humble" just means respect my superiority white boi, without using complicated words.

Yes, but he still doesn't run a country and have an army at his command.

when was trump ever racist towards blacks?

He funds the Justice League as Bruce. BP doesn't even care about his team.

The time he helped the black kids out when they were arrested in China for shoplifting. What a racist!

Can someone post the version where BP asks why the fuck is Batfleck there

Or the McChicken one

>tiny hands meets grab'em by the pussy joke
Yeah okay, chuckled.

>RDJ tiny AF
brilliant