Everyone loves Jude Law. Every single one of his works is literally perfect. He is the greatest actor of all time

Everyone loves Jude Law. Every single one of his works is literally perfect. He is the greatest actor of all time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=msfIAUDJ8CI
youtube.com/watch?v=1PZfos59NwY
youtube.com/watch?v=50WvpM_ehFE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

his fake Scottish accent was toppest of keks in that truly awful submarine flick, where everything that can go wrong went worng.

I hope he isn't a closet case or creep. I don't want Young Kino to be tarnished

then why did he played a cuckold with neta lee hershlag?

OH NO OH NO OH NO LOOK AT THE TOP OF THIS NIGGAS HEAD

Still looks better than Donald Trump's hair

yet they let a litle bitch steal his initials (JLaw)

He was banging his kids nanny for a while. Its safe to assume he's straight and is good looking enough that he doesn't need to resort to rape to get laid.

>Everyone loves Jude Law.
youtube.com/watch?v=msfIAUDJ8CI

I have never heard a single person call Jude Law JLaw which is good because that's a stupid name.

This.

looks good desu

no one ever called him that

Jude wears his baldness well. Makes him look quite refined.

HEY JUDE

but they should've
first time i heard "JLaw" I thought its aboude Jude Law, but no, they referred some blondie brat

You realize the irony of saying this when the Catholic Church has had so many pedophilia scandals over the years.

>but they should've
but they didn't so you have no point, move on with your excuse of a life.

literally the greatest role of all time here; jude may be a kike but he's an honorary aryan

his le ebil Nazi man performance in King Arthur was probably one of the most cliche characters I've ever seen in my life

DO YOUR FUCKING JOB

Jude Law still had a lot of fun playing that character and put a surprising amount of thought into him.

youtube.com/watch?v=1PZfos59NwY

Here's a video of him talking about his character for a full two and a half minutes.

he's playing a pedo in the next Woody Allen movie

youtube.com/watch?v=50WvpM_ehFE

We could have had Jude Law as Superman. Damn it, bros...

>tfw full head of hair so I'm objectively a better person than him and more handsome
Feels good

his accent wasn't that bad it just isn't one of the 2 or 3 regional scottish accents americans are used to hearing

t. actual scot

>Every single one of his works is literally perfect.

even this?

That's Jim Carrey you fucking idiot.

He's the narrator of the movie you fucking idiot

You're the narrator of the movie you fucking idiot.

I'd rather narrate Emily Browning's life, desu

Desu.

WTF why does it say desu I said desu