Why is nobody talking about this?

Why is nobody talking about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

canalhistoria.es/microsites/templarios/
youtube.com/watch?v=MBRqu0YOH14
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I steer clear of brainwashing propaganda to convince me devil worshipers who persist to this day did nothing wrong.

>I wont wear my mail because reasons

>we must protect da jooos
>jews are our greatest ally
>oy vey, see how da joos were persecuted by ebil white christians
>templars HAFF to protect the joos

it can't be THAT bad

are they really protecting the jews?
Edward I literally went out his way to get rid of them during his reign. This makes no sense.

Because it was complete shit.

Marvel meets Mel Gibson meets the Expendables
An unholy union

Into the furnace it goes

oh it is, i had to struggle to not just close the tab while watching
yes they are, they literally assault and kill white christians to protect a joo convoy and shake ands with the joos and speak hebrew to them

also, muh strong jew wymyn vagina slay ebil christians YAASSS

They are wearing mail

>stabbed in the back
Is this secretly red pilled?

two of them clearly not bothered about protecting their head. why?

Guessing because they're lead actors and vain as fuck

Every noticed how some ice hockey players don't wear cages even though it's to protect their face, especially experienced ones, or literal soldiers now sometimes don't wear all their armour, or builders don't wear all protective gear, when you're in a profession you might wear all the protective gear but after a while due to experience it becomes annoying and you are more likely to just disregard it, doubt it's any more true now than it was then

nice fanfiction, retard.

>hockey players
aren't fighting for their life, user.
>experienced soldiers
they would never think that in the 12th century, favouring the idea of living instead. Nowadays it would be the exact same but if a soldier was stupid enough and did take his helmet off he'd be told by his SO to put it back on.

Obviously is the reason but you're a fucking idiot if you think that seasoned soldiers would all always wear full armour constantly, it was a shit argument for the sole reason of being petty

youre right in the sense they wont bring everything set of armour with them and only bring what is essential, but if they have a head protection right there and then just resting on their neck yes they'd obviously wear it.

>not wearing helmets
>literally the most important piece of armor

Dropped

I disagree, something like that is heavy, constricts head movement and limits your vision, it would be easy to see why somebody would choose not to wear it if their life depends on reactions

> if you think that seasoned soldiers would all always wear full armour constantly
Not constantly, just to battle. Medieval warriors not wearing helmets to battle is one of the worst tropes in fiction. If you had to choose just one piece of protective gear, you'd choose a helmet. You'd put that shit on before you picked up your shield.

Those morons look like video game bosses with giant glowing 'weak spots' at their heads for you to aim at, that's how stupid it is.

>it would be easy to see why somebody would choose not to wear it if their life depends on reactions
If you're very stupid, it would be easy to sympathize with why they did that yes. Because you're very stupid.

I wasnt expecting this from a series about Templars

>but you're a fucking idiot
says the guy who thinks seasoned soldiers disregard armour in battle because it's "annoying".

It's pathetic that you are trying so hard to find a problem that you disregard all reason

Because its fucking horrible and a huge disappointment, honestly one of the worst pieces of derivative trash ive seen in a while

>WE MUST DEFEND JUDEA
>unimaginative plot hook where a simple villager is tasked with delivering a sword and gets railroaded into the main cast
>cringy slow motion shit
>bad fight scenes
>trash costumes

jewish autism/10

>The subplot of the persecution of the Jews in Paris
There was no mission on the part of the Templars to protect the Jews from pogroms.

This show is unhistorical propaganda about modern times.

Happy was better

snatched from a review
"In a most unfortunate approach to the exciting topic of the Knights Templars, the producers of "Knightfall" do not seem interested in the history of the legendary band of medieval brothers. Rather, the miniseries is a curious hodgepodge of late medieval events and themes.

First, the filmmakers start the series in the year 1291 at the time of the fall of Acre in the Levant. That moment marks the end of the Crusading era and the end of some of the greatest adventures of the Templars. There is no attempt to unfold the drama of how the unique brotherhood of warrior-monks came into being at the time of the Second Crusade.

Second, the story of the Templars in the post-Crusading period of the thirteenth and fourteenth centuries is merged with the Arthurian legends of the early Middle Ages, nearly a thousand years before the establishment of the Templars! A major strand of the narrative is the legend of the Holy Grail with such characters as Parsifal appearing completely out of context. There also appears to be a Lancelot-Guinevere connection in the relationship of the Templar hero Landry and Queen Joan of France.

Third, a non-historical, quasi human rights subplot is introduced in which the Templars rescue the Jewish population of Paris that was about to be massacred. The small battle that takes place in the forest casts the Templar leader Landry in the role of Robin Hood, saving the Jews from a pogrom.

In sum, "Knightfall" was billed as a drama about the Knights Templars. But the only historical truth appears to be the white robe with the red cross as the traditional garb of the warrior-monks. Even Dan Brown was able to conduct some research to weave a good yarn about the Templars in "The DaVinci Code." By contrast, "Knightfall" cobbles together a set of lackluster medieval clichés."

>A major strand of the narrative is the legend of the Holy Grail with such characters as Parsifal appearing completely out of context. There also appears to be a Lancelot-Guinevere connection in the relationship of the Templar hero Landry and Queen Joan of France.
lol

Anyone else ship Landry and King Philipp?

>thinking it's worth talking about
Vikings turned into complete propaganda garbage so any hope History Channel wouldn't start this show off where Vikings is now is little to non existent.

>Christianity is a Jewish sect
>Paganism is an outlet for brown-eyed 56% Americans with no identity
>Eastern religions are for festival sluts and soyboys
>Atheism is for snowflake idiots who want to feel smart

wat do

abandon hope

just admit that you don't know what religion is correct and move on with your life
it doesn't matter at all, they're all speculative garbage

Unironically this.

No way, I am trying to immerse myself.

I thought that I already implied that. Of course I don't know what religion is right or I wouldn't be hopping around like I am. I also know that it is all speculative garbage but speculation can be fun and even revealing under the right circumstances.

> soldiers now sometimes don't wear all their armour
Except they are not wearing helms or even coifs like the others, which is arguably the most important part of armor they could have on, being men on foot with shields.You are beating around the bush, they are not wearing head protection because hollywood, to either show them as the leads or to show their full face either in a director or contract decision.

P.S. modern soldiers very often wear helmets, even in many non-combat situations that could result in concussions. The only pieces of armor that are issued from time to time that are chosen to not be worn are groin and deltoid protectors, but gunners not expecting to dismount usually wear them.
t. former soldier

>hurrrrrrrrr y aint dey wearing helmutz liek my videogames

GEE I dunno maybe because its a tv show?

seriously the History channel should just rename itself "The Her-story channel" so it's a more accurate description of the stuff on it.

Considering the complete bastardization of anything historical, they might as well be dressed as fucking Master Chief

>a tv show doesn't need to make sense because its a tv show
shove this moronic attitude up your arse

They are

Off you go now and discuss it, drink some bleach while your at it maybe, thanks.

Name 10 tv shows where the main character always wears his helmet.

It was shit. The lead guy is a degenerate who is not even a proper templar.

>its wrong to criticise because other tv shows got it wrong too
just stop with this logic please.

Yea, thats what I thought, you can't.

>aha! you didn't play my game
are you stupid?

I expect the emergence of multiple new european religions so I would say just join one of those when/if it happens.

Maybe form your own thoughts and opinions instead of thinking in memes

>having a logic based discussion is a "game"
OK kid, glad to see you admit you lost. Bye.

Was anybody stunned by how awful the CG was? Like early 90's FMV video game awful especially when Phillip was in the church.

>trying to leave the argument knowing you wont
come on now. Youre argument is saying 'its not in other tv shows therefore Im right'
What sort of argument is that?

Go to bed Philip, you're line is doomed.

>Christianity is a Jewish sect
This is true
>Paganism is an outlet for brown-eyed 56% Americans with no identity
Paganism is way simpler than that, it's LARPing nothing more.
>Eastern religions are for festival sluts and soyboys
Yep
>Atheism is for snowflake idiots who want to feel smart
If you've accepted the other three you should realize that Atheism is the only option for you from this point, just don't be am idiot and you'll be fine.

I'm technically an atheist but I still want to participate in organized religion for the community. My friend introduced me to his fellow Quakers recently but I didn't get along well with them.

>lose argument
>continue to post
Not sure why you do this but w/e.

ITS GOT CRASSUS IN IT, ITS GONE BE GEWD GUYS

knew you'd comeback. Youre as big a mong for that let alone suggesting its OK because other tv shows disregard it as well

Holy shit. And here was ready to commend this show for NOT having a black/minority or woman crusader.

Why is everything so cucked?

>lose argument
>continue to post

>repeats the post
quite definitely the attitude of someone who cant argue.

>Quakers

There not supposed to even have children. How'd you find them?

Pic related the Amish are insufferable stuckups but at least their allowed to fuck like bunnies inside marriage

Knightshit

canalhistoria.es/microsites/templarios/

Whatch this one instead.

I was hyped but then I saw the history channel logo and lost interest. They always have shit acting and ham sandwich budget

>lose argument
>continue to post

youtube.com/watch?v=MBRqu0YOH14

They were framed for the money, you dumbass. templars were best of the knights, even better than hospitallers

The costumes are fucking terrible.

Where are their horses and squires?

Their life does not depend on reaction. That style was all about perseverance and no one had reaction speeds to dodge arrows to the face so im not sure what you think reaction will do

>There not supposed to even have children.

I think you're confused, user.

They allow an all-white cast when they're already working a subversive angle.

What site was that on?

agnosticism or Zon-Kuthon

>How'd you find them?

One of my best friends is an ex-degenerate who embraced Quakerism when he moved away from Vegas. He is just a regular guy that I drink with so I was shocked to discover that he was a Quaker. He is like me though, he isn't really "about it." According to him, he was just into it to find wife material. He ended up getting engaged to a Catholic chick but he can't bring himself to abandon Quakerism even though he doesn't really believe in it in the first place. Life is a funny thing.

What the other guy said. also maybe they should, then people would have to bank on their skill and voice instead of looks and name recognition. He did not say they always have to have it on, just for combat type situations. you know if you don't want X in your story then maybe you should not be writing about the thing where X is common

>lose argument
>continue to post

this
agnosticsm with base christian values and principles that maintained the family unit and prevented degeneracy
then youre all set

save it, user. the guy's a nutcase who needs the last word.

he is going to burn in hell just like you, that's not funny to me at all

>he is going to burn in hell just like you

You have to catch me first

you will burn in hell for believing in the wrong denomination

>he thinks agnosticism isn't atheism by a different name
What makes a man turn neutral? Compulsive contrarianism? Cowardice? Or were you just born with a heart full of neutrality?

>lose argument
>continue to post

Because it was pretty bad.

Most horrendous pacing I have seen in long while, godamn.

> literally the FIRST word in this tv show is 'master'

Matthew 23:10 Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ

i think he means agnostic in the sense of there is god (a higher intelligent being ) and creation is not without a purpose and not the reddit tier atheist i tip my fedora to you m`lord, we are the legion

sadly it is

Its not neutrality, agnosticism says the answer should not matter in your daily life.

thank God this show is so bad, it isnt even close to vikings

islam
unironically the only manly religion left

templar looks at hot woman, "looking is not touching lol ;)"

holy crap, there wasnt a single christian in the writing staff for this show.

Matthew 5:28 "But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart."

All the reviews i've seen have been bad
Even more hilarious is that Salon bitched about the all white cast

>manly
too many flaws, 1 good point is not going to convert me. also in it all are slaves to God, even men and there is no achievement without God.

Christians don't even read the bible and you expect netflix writers to?

Where are their helmets? Dropped.