Why don't we start our own studio?

Why don't we start our own studio?

If everyone who posted here contributed a few dollars we could fund our first film.

>If everyone who posted here contributed a few dollars
how to not get anyone to help you

come on man we can do it!

The thought of being in charge of something complex scares me

only if i can be the idea man. i got so many idea, m8

This is a great idea, I'll provide the bank account and you guys can wire me the money and I'll get it started

You're already in charge of the most biologically complex structure known to science dude

Nolan made his first movie with shit borrowed from his friends.

that dude made Tangerine with a bunch of trannies and and iPhone.

There is no need for a budget if you have the passion.

Can I be the chairman?

Maybe we could buy Fox before Disney does? The deal is like $60 billion.

You can be the head pedo

Lets pool all our money together and give a script to Red Letter Media and tell them to make it.

Let's write the script one word at a time

I wonder what type of people run these companies. Any ideas?

nigger

Here

killer

be

in

our movie would just be idris elba running around blowing shit up and fucking all the white starlets Sup Forums praises.

I'm unironically up for Big Guy productions.
We get a couple of anons that live close by to start with the paperwork and legal stuff.
We then set our first foot with a small kikestarter campaign for an indie.
The trick is that the amount we ask would be at least 5 times the movie's real budget, the rest is to cover outside distribution stuff, since we want 100% of the profits and don't wanna share with a Studio like A24 or whatever.
Then, the movie would have to be either a fun filled low budget action/romance, or some serious drama. Fuck, maybe even a horror. The point is that we need the normie cash and a lot of it, no artistic shit until we're way safe. If we get a couple of hits under our belt we can start growing, and then, once we're an established name that actors, directors and the public are interested in, we can focus on the good stuff, like an incest drama with Christina Hendricks where she has her first full frontal and a sex scene with a teen actor. That shit.

Here's an idea.
Let's make a film about a white man with little tiny penis who goes out of his way to find a latino man and a black man to fuck his wife. All the sex scenes will have Arcade Fire music playing.

Most people here are either third worlders or mediocre students

>If everyone who posted here contributed..
We already did. It was a riot.

bring me a chair and a coffee then, kiddo

>bunch of autistic NEETs
>having money for anything other than tendies
shiggy diggy

Here ya go.