What the fuck kind of ending scene is this?

What the fuck kind of ending scene is this?

I literally walked out of the theater when I saw this.

End of the film

start of his BLACKED career. It seemlessly moves into a facefucking scene

how come I seriously have no memory of this ending?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HELP MEEEEEE

Whats even the plot of these movies? I've never seen them. Can someone explain what OP is about?

fuck off and read a wiki

They do magic and save the day

magic kids get in over their heads at their magic school that isn't very safe.

>hurr durr 100th repost
cancer

>hurr durr every thread should be unique because uniqueness = quality, just like r9k!
cancer

is he nutting? anybody got a webm of this?

if it's the ending scene then you didn't have much to do than getting out in the first place
retard

It's the kind of ending scene you'd expect from the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody; just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

took you long enough

>look how smart I am guys!!!

>THEY'RE CASTING AT US

DEH

lmao

>1984
>High tier

Well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin
HOWEVER

That's the joke you fucking dingleberry

oh my fucking god