The wolf is Amaterasu. The Japanese deity of the Sun as well as the entire universe...

The wolf is Amaterasu. The Japanese deity of the Sun as well as the entire universe. Amaterasu will aid Jack in his final battle against Aku. But her powers will only reveal itself once Jack finds his resolve.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8o3ABlWt37w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice theory. I like it.

The antlered figure is a figment of Jack's imagination. It's what he's afraid he's going to become in due time. It will only leave him alone once he finds his resolve and redemption.

>implying
the wolf and the antelered figure is aku, hell everything is aku from the weapons, sisters to the river and even the cave and log

Weeeeeaaaaaabbbooooooo
Hey everyone we have on of those Naruto kids here

So Aku is Mikaboshi?

Aku is in too much of a malaise to do anything like that at the moment.

And it seems kinda big for a wolf don't you think?

>And it seems kinda big for a wolf don't you think?

And the fact that it doesn't speak english or walk on 2 legs is also out of place.

I could be reaching here, but the first time we see the wolf is when it's walking in a forest and light from the sun was beaming through the trees.

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. And sometimes a wolf is just a wolf.

Wolves can get pretty damn big

You could be right on that. But do you think Genndy would put in a random wolf for symbolism and convenient healer for Jack? He's said in interviews that he reads a shit ton of Japanese folklore.

Are you going to be one of those faggots that has to compare everything to Naruto when the wolf really does turn out to be amaterasu?

The Wolf is the Sword.

The Antlered Samurai is Jack if he gives up completely and gives into Aku.

one chan kawai ugu?
are you going to eat a big bowl or rice or some poki user?
are you going to import some figurines? maybe a couple posters of little girls for the walls or a big pillowcase with sailor moon?

Why isn't there rule 34 of Jack fucking that wolf's asshole yet?

>The Wolf is the Sword.
I like this idea, too.

>The Antlered Samurai is Jack if he gives up completely and gives into Aku.
As I said here , I completely agree with this.

Literally the only connection to Naruto this has is that one of the moves in the series is called amaterasu. That's it. Stop grasping at straws and trying to cause a fuss where there isn't one.

>entire universe
>when she and her siblings were born of Izanagi, who made the physical world with Izanami

My theory is that the wolf represents a wolf, they just look out for eachother, probably becouse they were alike and make for a cool/cute scene

There, mistery solved

>wolves average a length of 5'2 feet, standing at a height of 3 feet and a weight of 180 lbs

wolves are fucking huge man

inb4 Andrewsarchus

We had this thread already

Dire Wolves were slightly larger and twice the mass as modern wolves.

jack actually died 50 years ago, what we see is just aku

but do they fuck?

Whether gods or men, rulers are rarely creators. Get in the Zeus thread if you need to get schooled.

v

and the Aku we see is actually Jack's ghost haunting him.

>the real jack died of old age
>out of boredom aku erased his memory made himself jack
>but only after he made a copy of himself

Wolves aren't dogs

>you dont know enough about my precious nippon

go to sleep dustin

That's the first time I saw Jack smile all season.

It's a future wolf

youtube.com/watch?v=8o3ABlWt37w

man this song is dark souls tier. Also based scotsman

we already had this conversation, Antler figure is pic related

False, dogs and wolves are both classified as the same animal.

Not only are wolves huge, but Jack himself is Asian, and they're not exactly generally the tallest. So it's easy to see the wolf envelop Jack in the fluff.

glad im not the only one who played this

Time to make this thread last longer. Game fucking sucks and is overrated as hell. The textbook definition of Artsy Fartsy.

I agree to an extent. It's clumsy and one-note. Somehow I still really enjoyed it, though.

>A retainer to the shogun
>Known as 'The Warrior who surpassed Death itself'
>In the last episode the daughters mistook a stag for Aku's minion due to his antlers (foreshadowing)
>Fucking look at this guy's helmet

's theory stands.

artsy fantasy is the only good fantasy.

i don't know about anyone else, but i would pet the SHIT out of a wolf...

Why would it be an actual historical figure when Jack isn't even from a real historical period of Japan?

Its simplicity and unique gameplay is what made it great

>Wolves can sort of become "domesticated" to a degree and that's bad for their species.
>bad for their species

Oh yeah, wolves were totally fucked over by domestication. That's why the entire Canis genus is extinct

Wolf is male tho

>Jack is such a poorly written mary sue of a character GOD HIMSELF will help him beat Aku

Glad I never liked this show.

Get out of here then Satan

Glad you never watched it either. The entire premise of the series was that the gods themselves helped Jack's dad (and later Jack) to get rid of Aku

Holy fuck that's a fucking direwolf.

explains the lack of sword

why was the wolf pissed that jack wanted to wash his wound with water?

Why can't Jack see the wolf's divine instrument then?

I actually wouldnt be surprised if the Wolf was actually Jacks sword in disguise testing his resolve to see if hes still worthy/pure.

I think Jack is going to get his sword back from the wolf and slay Aku but then instead of returning to the past he will stay in the future with the one girl seeing as how she too was robbed of a life thanks to Aku.

>yfw ashi will get a spinoff because jack gets rave reviews

>tfw cried at the end
>tfw can't even listen to the final boss theme without tearing up

>Ammy will never penetrate you with her glaive

>tfw playing okamiden for the first time
>tfw it's 9 months later and shit is fucked up just as much as before, everyone's already lost faith
>tfw they've modified the landscape and positioning of houses so navigation was easier with dpad and no camera stick because DS game
both depressing and autism triggering as fuck

OP is a nigger who stole my totally original theory

samurai jack fans threw such a bitch tantrum we became a single entity again

Amaterasu's animals are the horse and the crow you fucking numbrod.

>Amaterasu's animals are the horse and the crow you fucking numbrod.

Jack should totally use a murder of crows to fuck with Aku

One of my favorite Zelda games.

except it's not???

Currently playing through Okami again. I'm still confused about so many things in the story, but restoring faith in beauty in the world still makes me tear up.

What about it confuses you user?

Wolf is actually his lost faith looking for a new prey

>those horns
What a cuck

I already saw that anime. The manga is better.

Then why did Amaterasu only show up now?! Its been 50 years!
Second, why would Amaterasu get her ass kicked ?

>why would Amaterasu get her ass kicked ?
>in a world ruled by the literal devil
EYE WANDER WAI!

>A god presumably on the same level as Ra, Odin, and Vishnu
Gets her ass kicked when aforementioned 3 never did

Because it's an allusion to the true figure same why Jack would rub elbows with mythical and fictional characters from other stories.

I doubt that's literally a god, save maybe in the shinto 'small gods' sense of the idea. But nature has moved in Jack's favor before.

Wolves do not average 180 lbs, nigga

>Amaterasu
>All powerful deity
> Jobs to a bunch of mutties tigers

What did Gendy meant by this?

I know that feel user

This is an incredibly retarded theory.

>Implying a god in the form of a wolf would get caught off guard by a bunch of tigers
>Implying a god in the form of a wolf would at first be scared of them but would then muster up some courage and howl back at them
>Implying a god in the form of a wolf would be left horribly battered and bleeding from a fight with tigers
>Implying a god in the form of a wolf would mindlessly ruin Jack's makeshift surgical dressing by pulling off and then licking his wound a few times
>Implying a god in the form of a wolf would get upset and growl at Jack for trying to clean off its wound with water
>Implying a god in the form of a wolf would kill a chicken for food
>Implying a god in the form of a wolf would eat a piece of that chicken and then walk around in a circle a few times before burping and going to sleep

IT WAS A VISUAL METAPHOR FOR JACK AND ALSO LATER AN ANIMAL COMPANION WHO HEALED WITH HIM SO HE COULD GET PAST HIS MENTAL PROBLEMS AND GET BACK IN BALANCE WITH NATURE, NOT A GOD IN DISGUISE YOU FUCKING IDIOT

She killed them.