HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHHAHAHAHHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHHAHAHAHHA

Drumpf BTFO

Thought he debunked that report. Anyway, I don't like that sanctimonious twat. Very unfunny on Saturday Night Live too. Did he ever write any bill worthwhile or is it all Hillary Clinton type shit

What movie?

Donald Trump's new reality show. Still filming at the moment I think

he made a goddamn fool out of jeff sessions, repeatedly
but no one gives a flying fuck that the Attorney General committed perjury b/c our society is a joke

Why are you obsessed with politics?

At least democrats are trying to be moral on this specific time/issue. Alabama is about to elect a child predator into the senate.... willingly.

>incoming whataboutisms.

It's fucking glorious the Democratic party in 2017 is dead and I mean truly dead.

You have the big evil jew Schumer left and bunch of incompetent women and non whites.

If Jeff committed perjury he would have been charged. You don't get points for "banter".

>Alabama is about to elect a child predator into the senate
Have yet to see proof of any allegation.

>It's fucking glorious the Democratic party in 2017 is dead and I mean truly dead.
I'm hoping a genuine left wing party can fill in the gap but probably not, knowing America

They could still possibly win in 2020 with Kampala Harris if they go full identity politics and gibsmedat.

Television and film

how did roy moore get away with it

nice triballism you got there friend.

Not an answer.

>keeping up with current events is a bad thing

Communism is thankfully impossible in America because of the constiution. Just move to Canada or Europe if you want to live off the state.

How did Joe Arpaio get away with it

This is why he's going to win.

You can't just call someone of Judge Roy Moore's stature a child predator without proof you idiot.

Why do you post that shit here tho

Guilty until proven innocent?
Also how come they REFUSE to turn over the yearbook to independent party for authentication? That’s right because CNN cameras picked up two different inks and it’s fake as fuck. Kys.

>democrats
>moral
>literally kill unborn infants
>literally supported Jim Crow laws
>literally use to own salves

Democrats are anything but moral

Who said anything about communism

I really hope I never become so un-Christian that I defend child sex predators.

You still have Bernie lmao

I haven't kept up with this, what is he talking about? Since he couldn't provide proof in the response I'm assuming it's a big nothing burger like Russia.

It's funny how there's not a shred of evidence for the allegations against Trump and Moore yet Democrats want to pretend they have the moral high ground.

>he thinks proof always need to exist for a prosecution
>what are witnesses

Prove he's a sex predator. You see, there is a picture of Al Franken groping a woman. That is proof, in case you don't know the difference.

this isn't even remotely Sup Forums
it's not even political Sup Forums
did you actually just post this on the Sup Forums board because why not

Franken was on SNL for years

There's no evidence because any evidence that comes up DOES NOT COUNT

You realize the political parties completely 180'd after the great depression right? The party of Lincoln became politically currupted after the civil war leading into what Mark Twain called the Guilded Age. I'm sorry, but you don't even know your American history, that's just sad.

Sup Forums is spreading like a cancer

What's wrong with owning salves?

He’s a five time Emmy winner for television writing you fucking retard.

but gibsmedat wont even be needed by then, with the pace trump is going with the economy, jobs and tax cuts

By this logic we can make threads about the president all day cause he used to have a TV show

>DRUMPF IMPEACHMENT SOON!!! #MeToo
>Dems and """people""" who support them are the only ones losing

SO SORRY

I'LL MISS YOU

>trumpsters believe blind items about Hollywood pedos
>BUT ROY MOORE IS INNOCENT WHERE'S THE VIDEO EVIDENCE???

there's actually quite a few shreds, but you'd have to acknowledge facts instead of assuming the innocence of everyone on your side of the aisle

Sup Forums has basically taken over every board in the last 5 years

>but no one gives a flying fuck that the Attorney General committed perjury b/c our society is a joke

No one cared when a president did it

you're wasting your time
republicans are either dumb as hell or dishonest

Trump is cutting a lot of social programs with the tax plan and he's going to do welfare cuts sometime before 2020. That'll get the nigs all fired up to vote.

Proof isn't always needed but it sure will make a difference between getting a person elected and forcing someone to resign ;)

>people that shape and engineer your life and the lives of everyone in the country
Gee, I wonder.

Yea everyone just played musical chairs and swapped parties, it's totally smart to believe this.

They do this because they are bat shit insane on Sup Forums and they are hungry for arguments because nobody who isn't part of their bat shit tribe wants to argue with them, they want to leave them on Sup Forums to rot, so they wander out to pick fights with people on other boards. They are very insecure.

That Roy Moore guy is so guilty, they even had to fake evidence to slander him

no really within the last year or so, or slightly before the election

pic related, most people you are talking to now are likely newfags

>engineer your life