Dreamworks is slowly running out of properties to transform into shows

Dreamworks is slowly running out of properties to transform into shows.

What do you think of this Netflix series?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=woYaXZo0y6U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How did the movie Spirit end?

HE WAS FREE, YOU BASTARDS, HE WASN'T MEANT TO BE OWNED

What the fuck. Nothing is sacred.

Think the injun set Spirit free and he became the leader of the herd and fucked Rain.

This seems to be set in modern times, probably Spirit's great grandson or some bullshit like that.

Have they made a Shark Tales cartoon yet?

>the main character is a girl wich happens to understand spirit and tame it while boys canĀ“t do anything

while this shows always involves feminism and GRIL POWER? already sounds like shit.

It premieres May 5th.

>It follows 12-year-old Lucky, whose mother dies and she leaves high society life to live with her dad in the American West. Lucky then bonds with a horse named Spirit, the offspring of the main characters from the 2002 movie.

>The series focuses on three central characters, Lucky, Pru and Abigail.

>Sofia the First is successful
>Elana of Whereverthefuck is, too
>that other show with horses moved a lot of merch for a while

Come on, don't be obtuse. It might not appeal to you, but you were never the target anyway.

Oh, fuck that noise

>My Largeass Pony

ROAD TO EL DORADO

FUCKING ROAD TO EL FUCKING DORADO

I want a Road to El Dorado show so fucking bad it hurts.

>giving your daughter a dog's name
And this is so dumb, there's already been a couple of girl and her horse series. Could've done something like Lion Guard with the first generation children of the original characters being the stars, maybe occasionally interacting with old west lolis but still being wild horses. That would still sell their dumb toys. Hell the design of the toys would be better if they were in old fashioned clothes like the American Girl dolls.

>a show marketed towards little girls features girl power
oh no holy shit call the feds

>that horse

What is it with girls and horses

Please don't tell me it's about horsecocks

I don't think that's him. He didn't have a white stripe on his face.

Not. Gonna. Watch. It.

If they got Matt Damon to reprise his role, I would legit watch every episode.

>My Largeass Pony

They have long manes and tails you can brush, braid, decorate, etc. like a doll.

>Lucky then bonds with a horse named Spirit, the offspring of the main characters from the 2002 movie.

"We are free, but our descendants will be slaves!"

>no Megamind series

I would have watched the shit out of this when I was a kid.

Are you kidding me
This movie is the only animated movie aside from Chicken Little that I literally could not finish
Who, aside from furfags, actually wants more of this?

agreed, it and Megamind need shows

Girls going through their horse phase.

i literally can't look at that. those models an textures are hurting my brain they're that bad. They're making early riders of berk ground textures look GOOD!

Bronies?

I forgot all about this movie.

All I vaguely remember is the ending being very similar camera shot wise to the beginning.

what is this with girls and horses?!

youtube.com/watch?v=woYaXZo0y6U

Riding one, sitting with your full weight on the saddle, is like straddling a hump of rapidly vibrating hot leather. It makes them tickle and they don't know why.

Or they're lesbians for Rain, whatever.

Equestrian is a sport based on relationships, you have to build a bond with the thing you're riding. If cars were alive and you had to develop mutual trust and affection with your car to effectively drive it more women would be into auto racing.

they should add horse genitals and anus for animals.

I'm sure Shadman will get around to it.

They're pretty and cool

>Implying bronies and furfags are not the same thing
kys

>no sexy Native American loli version of dude from the movie

YOU HAD ONE JO- Wait. Is MC a Native American?

Spirit and Rain would've been long dead by the time those kids' grandparents were conceived.

Memetastic Bee Movie show when?

Wait Spirit came out in 2002?

Why the fuck aren't they making a Netflix series based on the film based on the High Adventure stories of a Middle Eastern sailor?

That would make a great episodic series.

>superior loli butthole can take the horsecock
>shota butthole torn to shreds

Stay mad.

I thought OP was joking.

How the fuck is Spirit still alive in modern days? He's like a century old by that point.

Spirit is weird because they announced it ages ago and then haven't directly said anything about it since but a ton of stuff just keeps leaking instead.
Maybe that's their marketing ploy.

The Mysterious Cities of Gold is already a thing that exists.

Wait, wasn't there also a weird frog show on Netflix?

Yeah, but Kulipari was just an independent.
Maybe it would have had better animation if he had teamed up with Dreamworks but he really wanted to keep all the rights to the property

I know someone who works on it. I was flummoxed when he told me they were making a Spirit series.

I didn't think anyone remembered that show.

*movie.

It's a descendent.
If you were a true Spirit fan this would be blatantly obvious given that TV Spirit has a completely different design

I know exactly why I'm gonna watch this for...

Someone missed the point of that movie

He isn't; Spirit is still a wild horse, just one that has chosen one special girl to be its best friend.
You'll notice Spirit is the only one not wearing a saddle and bridle.

>there's already been a couple of girl and her horse series

animo doesn't count

The series takes a dark turn halfway through when it turns out Spirit was only trying to win the girl's trust to learn her weaknesses and save his enslaved brothers and sisters.

Reminded me of this.

Is that horse drunk? And is there more?

An ancient evil awakens plunging horses and humans into a blood war that ends in Lucky and Spirit going into hiding with the last remaining horses and the world believing they've gone extinct.

>And is there more?

Yes, but it's all nsfw artist is lightsource, oc is called stella-chan

that big robot dong in the top right.

what's veggietales in the city? Is Tenapel still apart of the crew?

DWATV has a policy with their Netflix productions that no show is going to get a renewal for more episodes because they want to have lots of shows rather than lots of episodes which apparently doesn't mean anything because Veggietales in the City is just a workaround; another order of episodes just billed as a different show.
Doug is still there, all the cast is the same, it's just a different setting.

>DWATV has a policy with their Netflix productions that no show is going to get a renewal for more episodes because they want to have lots of shows rather than lots of episodes

Why? What sort of business logic is that?

Any lewds of the girls looking like they're about to orgasm while riding the horses yet?

Didn't they luck out with Troll Hunters as a new IP?

How did that fucking horse survive until the modern era.

I liked what I saw of troll hunters, haven't finished it yet but I hope it gets renewed. Decently high quality for a kids show (it's no GF/SvE/OTGW though so don't expect that)

Lion Guard is also shit so it wouldn't be much of an improvement.

Also, it's not "next generation", it was "ayy lmao, check out this devianart OC we also gave birth to while we retcon Kiara to be a stuck-up cunt". Next gen would've been Kiara and Kovu having kids.