Is he considered a chad for marrying up?

is he considered a chad for marrying up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y9xVBnnkkAY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tattoos
lol no

bitch got a man face

hahaaha this little oriental man get more pusy than all you pale faced vigins and get to cum all holes all day

enjuy youre sore cock from rubbing with baby smooth hands you weak chin whitey

shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up

HE'S MARRIED TO HER?!?!?!?!? Fair fucking play, but who are they.

>Those abs

>those abs

Please tell me she likes to be the aggressor in bed.

Are there any ugly famous men who didn't marry up?

muh dick

he's a stand up comedian and used to be on madtv, i think he's hilarious. great energy.

she's pretty.

UH OH HOT DOG

still requesting the podcast video of her saying if he didn't have money she would divorce him and everyone else just sitting there in shock that she said that to her husband live on air

>tattoos
>washboard 6 pack

2d > 3d

have you seen that, or is that something someone just told you? never heard of it.

they talked about open relationships once, and his reaction was hilariously depressing.

Please give

how does he do it

wonder what their kids would look like.

is he even that rich, though? nah i don't baleeb it

lmao as if she would let him impregnate her

youtube.com/watch?v=y9xVBnnkkAY

Jesus Christ, he should of married that guy with down syndrome that fingered his ass. Anyway those edits were obnoxious

you can see the exact moment his heart breaks

this

Just having tattoos implies you're negligent

HAHAHAHA
LEAVE THAT BITCH ON SIGHT

>leave her
>she gets half of his money and his house and car

Stay with her and work your ass off to give her money to aimlessly waste away, or leave her and she takes the money anyway. It's a catch 22.

honestly don't see the problem
women have been doing this for hundreds of years, marrying a breadwinner. that's what they do. the more bread the merrier. what i'm wondering is why he chose her. it's pretty dumb to marry looks, at least if you're not planning to have offspring.

She's going to Amber Heard his ass.

I can't find a single reason to get married if you're a rich ugly male

>tfw manlet with an Amazon fetish
>not rich or charismatic enough to land a tall titcow

Well she was a lot hotter before she started talking.

>projecting

What a crappy fetish.
>Wanting sex to feel like throwing a hotdog down a hallway.

Imagine her grating your face with that

>I'd do the same to you if you were ugly, bitch

Yes you are user.

It’s like Frank wu married an actual woman

My dick isn't that small. I just want my face in her tits while I thrust.

How?

vagina depth doesn't correlate to height afaik. its more to do with race.

Seems like people really misinterpreted her. She was bitching that he only threw money instead of attention (read "love") at her, and that if he had no money he would never show her any sort of care. Plus he clearly chose her because of her looks, so he's just as much of a shit spouse as she is.

Tigerbelly is my shit

t. whiteknight

This is the correct answer, guy editing the video is cherry picking and making it seem awkward. If you watch the podcast they always act like this

1st- I'm 170cm and my dick is 17cm
2nd- the size of the vagina has nothing to do with height

jesus dude what are you some kind of podcatcher ? do you even have a wife or a girlishfriend to dip into? you are white, no? and have a weak face where the parents of even the strong children will not even accept you for a friend for their child.

jeses mate you might want to get a fucking life and start doing some dick dipping before it is too late

jesi man you are a focking joke FUCK OFF

t.doesn't know how people act in relationships because he has only failed at maintaining one.

found the virgin

They aren't confirmed Married, are they? That's just a rumor.

This user has the truth of it

rip DVDASA

He’s probably insecure as fuck about the relationship, and thinks she only loves him for his money so he throws money thinking she’ll stay instead of actually trying to build a relationship. Maybe she really did love him at the start but his insecurities and bullshit probably drove the relationship down.

He’s asian, a manlet, and a real mongoloid looking fucker and a comedian. So he probably thinks very lowly of himself to think he could actually score with a girl like her instead of being a chad and holding that shit down.

I liked the show, but it was getting too weird, because David couldn't leave it well enough alone. He wanted to be the artsy Howard Stern.

Also, I'm glad it's gone, because it spurred the other members to make their own content. I'd take Tigerbelly over DVDASA.

This is probably pretty close to the truth. He knows he doesn't have much to offer other than his money. The relationship won't last long.

You also forgot to mention that he's fat to boot.

Virgin detected

>dragons on asian mobsters
>tribals ond tribesmen
>anchors on sailors

the only acceptable tattoos

he's not incredibly rich, I'd imagine maybe 1 mil worth somewhat

but it's not like shes an unbelievable trophy wife either

what about squad tattoos for military men?

>dragons
And carps and tigers.

/thread

military men must be tattoo free to not offend the group they are liberating right now! a cool symbol in our culture might mean something hateful in another.

Crying Freeman on MY Sup Forums?

He talks about his insecurities all the time, but that's never an issue. In some ways, he is a chad. Like he's not scared to strip at any time. He's comfortable with his body. And that's why Khalyla talks about when they first had sex, how Bobby stripepd suddenly and started dancing.
He really doesn't care about his appearance now though. Which in it's own way, is a Chad thing. He's comfortable being himself.
He's funny of course. He can always make her laugh.
He's spontaneous. Just being a weird random guy.

The truth is, they're in a long term relationship, and neither puts as much effort into it as they used to. Bobby especially, if what they say on the podcast is true. He spends a lot of time playing video games, ignoring her. Which is how his money became a topic. Because half-joking, the idea is that because he's being lazy in other departments of the relationship, he then needs to compensate with his money. Had he remained an attentive boyfriend, then money wouldn't be an issue. In other words, she's actually saying that time spent with Bobby is valuable to her, and she wished she had more of it.

For a pudgy gook manlet she's fucking Helen of Troy

>enjuy youre sore cock from rubbing with baby smooth hands
thanks, i will