youtube.com/watch?v=qgOC0VxQOdg
youtube.com/watch?v=E9xUtaL0D2A
youtube.com/watch?v=GQPM4_fMIEg
youtube.com/watch?v=QKwMFas9XnY
youtube.com/watch?v=rbpNe_bMw7U
youtube.com/watch?v=VQGVoxhl6i8
youtube.com/watch?v=8G9QIIvSpzE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>It's a Sam's desperate attempt to stay relevant by making own threads about himself episode

sage

bump

sam's just like me ;D

You hate them because you hate yourself

Sam is the archetypal New England Brotard who tries too fucking hard. Edgy faggot who used to watch 90s mecha while he was a teenager in the mid 2000s.

If you didn't know or care who Sam Hyde was before watching like me some of it was pretty entertaining. I liked the reacher sketch and the angry boss one, the wall show, and that's all I really remember.

I think it was different and most of the time brilliant.

Appeal is in Nick's and Charl's acting and humor. Sam Hyde is just riding the wave, but his incompetence to shut the fuck up and hide his power level for a while fucks up entire group in long term.

splendid aesthetics
sam's laugh
charls' cheekbones
it was very funny a while ago too

why do these threads get immediate responses all the way up to 300+ replies at least 5 times a day?

>T&E style videos
Because they're funny and easy to get into
Ex: youtube.com/watch?v=qgOC0VxQOdg

>Surprisingly good music choices, pretty great aesthetics for a no-budget channel

Ex: youtube.com/watch?v=E9xUtaL0D2A

>Dark humour, edgy, or absurd humour

Ex: youtube.com/watch?v=GQPM4_fMIEg

>Quotable, unique content; cynical stuff that attracts the people browsing *chan and similar sites
youtube.com/watch?v=QKwMFas9XnY

And finally
>Politics that socially isolated people liked
youtube.com/watch?v=rbpNe_bMw7U

But honestly his fanbase has been trash since Yale Lives Matter got the attention of Sup Forumstards, MPC, and DS

It's leddit, but seriously check out the MDE subreddit and see what I mean. It's just Sup Forums memes. Compare it to before the shows release, which was really nice back then because people recommended similar content or books and shit that people might enjoy, or made long rambling rants in style of the whole College Cunts aesthetics that gives off those crazy vibes.

Now it's dudes spamming OY VEY 20 times a day and telling each other to read Red Pill books and how they hate high school. It's a shift from like 23 year frusturated cynics to 16 year old edgy dudes who act like they just discovered Sup Forums and like getting a raise out of people by saying nigger

Because it's all we have now

Hi sam

Pure boy

doo doo du doo doo du

this

This desu. Rewatched the show the other day and every Sam appearance is way on the nose and sometimes hit and miss, while both Nick and Charl's parts are always great, same with Erick.

What's the name of that song

Tom's Diner

Nick is the biggest danger of them all has all the anger and autism of Sam and Charls but actually has organisational skills

what's your image from?

>no one died in Sandy Hook

What did Charls mean by this?

Cuckservatives pretend they're funny to (((prove))) right wing faggots are funny.

I think it's this one
youtube.com/watch?v=VQGVoxhl6i8

I downloaded all the songs from Ideas Man because there's almost no ones on streaming

Me too.

It was really refreshing to see a comedy group willing to be genuinely edgy without having to do a moralizing aside about how white people are actually really evil

Its like the Death Grips of comedy

They'll click with you eventually, they're objectively good.

Ease off on the Sup Forums there mate.

Sam Hyde makes me want to kill myself
youtube.com/watch?v=8G9QIIvSpzE

Suprisingly good summation

owning libcucks and sjws lmao

Sup Forums here, he's right

their 2011-2014 output is some of the best shit on the internet. World Peace was good but the group turned into a mouthpiece for Sam to troll LIBERAL KEKS le epic style and became indistinguishable from td and Sup Forums

The videos and stuff

>but the group turned into a mouthpiece for Sam to troll LIBERAL KEKS le epic style and became indistinguishable from td and Sup Forums
imagine being this asshurt

thanks

t. thinks Sam's twitter is peak MDE

I don't even go on twitter, maybe stop reading and watching the minor parts of MDE that's political if it upsets you so much.

>check out the MDE subreddit
theres your mistake fagboi

it wouldn't upset me if it weren't for Sam's faggotry on Twitter getting World Peace cancelled and shattering the group

You really think it was Sam's twitter that got WP cancelled? It was pretty muched doomed from the beginning.

he called Brett Gelman's wife ugly and said Patton Oswalt killed his wife, not to mention attacking Hillary constantly (Hollywood's sacred cow at the time). He was shitting on people higher up on the food chain in the business and those "comedians" pressured network execs to cancel it. The ratings were good and AS liked the show, but the headaches Sam was causing made it hard to justify associating themselves with him.

D-dude I am forgotten!!!! My meme is fucking relevant! STOP TALKING ABOUT SAM

Based

I'm just happy charl's got on national tv.

link?

they were being political in videos almost six years old, it was nothing new

This. If he eased off a bit we would have a second season right now, in a Trump world. Would be rad.

This image is all I you should need to recognize the genius of Sam. Not even joking either.

>he called Brett Gelman's wife ugly and said Patton Oswalt killed his wife, not to mention attacking Hillary constantly (Hollywood's sacred cow at the time). He was shitting on people higher up on the food chain in the business and those "comedians" pressured network execs to cancel it
nonsense, it wasn't that at all

They're racist like i am.

Jesus he's ugly

because MDE is really easy to co-op if you’re an average intelligence down-and-out whyte even tho a lot of the humor goes over that demo’s head or is making fun of them directly, also Sam has a cult following from his subreddit and from twitter and YT comments. The fans are a lot worse now tho, look at the comments on the old videos and look at them now. Really fucking sad how try hard his Stans have gotten. Also very clear he’s attracted a lot more underaged viewers who again are just average iq down-and-out whytes. His comedy is intelligent but its primary audience is stupid, guillible people. the racism isn’t even the funny part or the most important aspect of his whole shtick and honestly he wouldn’t be so racist if he himself wasn’t a self hating Jew and so self-involved. Their libertarian anarchist phase was the best and he made his best content then, just like Memeneaux. Alt-right isn’t just cancerous bad politics it ruins the fidelity of art and thought. Fascism is an abomination and it cannot bear nourishing fruits from its fetid branches and rotten leaves. Every whyte supremacist nod in his show is cringeinducing and belittles his own talent. I don’t mind calling Jews greedy, blacks stupid (both are true) but when you basically are just parroting idiots from Sup Forums and aren’t even telling good jokes for the sake of redpilling like 100,000 retarded non-voting, non-tax paying whytes who will be outweighed demographically in 6 months time by spic children, its just not worth it. He made a bad gamble, so did every talented person who got sucked into liberalism during the Obama years and the alt-right. Politics is anathema to culture and civility. Its barbaric, anyone overly concerned with it who calls themselves a creator is a con artist fiend.

there is nothing wrong with pol

Delusion: the post

I watch the kissless virgin manifesto video almost everyday