>season ends with Trump having nuked Toronto and being on the run

IMPEACH DRUMPF
ANY DAY NOW
TICK TOCK TICK TOCK DRUMPFTARDS

"We ran out of ideas so lets just make episodes bashing Trump"

>Sup Forumsreddit unironically watches South Park

>muh israel
fuck off Sup Forums, we fucking hate kikes

Legit never thought I'd see the day when South Park would become a liberal fanfic.

It was predictable. As Trey and Matt got older and settled down, their values naturally changed.

Too much time in LA will turn anyone into a faggot.

they never changed, they were always like that, their show was only appreciated because it was just a more vulgar beavis & butt-head on the first place and also because it became an anti-bush show.
reminder it's still the show who constantly ridiculize anti-semitism, christianity and can't stop of showing you a black man having sex with white womens.

>Sup Forumseddit unironically gets offended by South Park

Donald Trump is an embarrassment.

>I bisit and biew /bol/
>Praze Geg! 44/88!

>Getting offended by South Park

You should feel old.

How the fuck do you get offended by south park? just turn the TV off faggot

Do you even care for evropa?

white people are annoying as fuck.

>All Sup Forums does is consume the electronic Jew
>We hate kikes

Lol

>90% of Trump's support comes from a single ethnic group
>"Nobody make fun of this or you're racist"

>90% of inner city crime comes from a single ethnic group
>Nobody make fun of this or you're racist!

Yes, you are just like the left

And yet one is okay to joke about and the other isn't.

Now fuck off you retarded centrist.

some hispanic anti trump kid wrote a literal article about wanting to genocide whites in the university paper lmao

of course he's not expelled but you get expelled for saying nigger

leftards literally just hate white people these days. sad desu

except one group is a problem and the other has the rest of the country on its back

Go cry about it in your subreddit faggot.

Butthurt SOYBOY detected.

>white middle-class supports trump

what kind of bubble does trey and matt live in where they think this is the case?

stream where pls

I don't even get it. What was it? A "we don't have agency, please save us from Drumpf 'the whites'"? Where are the jokes?

>mfw the nu-right is literally the soccer moms of the 2010s
Seriously, when was the last time someone said South Park hurt their feelings?

Cartoons should remain apolitical and a form of escapism. They should be just a bit of little fun. To take them seriously and have preachy topical political shit kind of ruins the cartoon watching experience.
>inb4 political shit, I'm apolitical

They're literally the only people who do

Didn't Matt and Trey say there were trying to go back to the roots of South Park and get away from the overarching plots and constant politics?

I thought I saw something about that months ago.

Sup Forumstards and phoneposters need to be purged

I don't understand, so if some know and can inform, that'd 'be great and much appreciated.
Why are there 12-15 episodes to each season, most of which are barely funny nowadays and they try to be relevant in some way to current happening, but it doesn't really show since it's only the 2-3 major topics + politics, whereas in the past topics even in a single episode was more diverse and more relevant and more funny and better covered.
I have no clue what they're trying to accomplish, because they aren't succeeding at any front other than mediocrity. For me, 2 good episodes so far in this season, everything else is trash.

If you think 'fuck white people' was what the Whites were about in this episode, you're a fucking retard.

>stop pointing out those things!!! Reality has a liberal bias!!!!

IT WAS HER TURN!

RUSSIANS!
DRUMPF!

2 years ago when SP had a bunch of epiodes with pc principal this board was celebrating SP for btfo of liberals. Now that they're making fun of trump people in this board can't handle it. When did Sup Forums become so pussy?

Sauce?

This place isn't Sup Forums anymore, get out while you still can.

>Pushing the dumb wojak meme because his psuedo-intellectualism ruined Rick and Morty forever

TWO SCOOPS BLUMPHFPF!!!!!

Literally go cry about it on your subreddit faggot.

Great episode. Great season. Fuck whitey.

You triggered blackboi?

The left two seasons ago.

You mean the nu-right is just as bad as the left when it comes to whining?
Who would have thought.

Parker and Stone should be arrested and punished for encouraging their brain dead audience to even entertain the idea of shooting the president. This is not free speech. It is incitement to commit a felony.

It would be a shame if somebody were to... shoot them... wouldn't it?

But maybe we shouldn't talk about that.

Sup Forumstards and phoneposters need to be purged

The soccer mom trope is on both sides
>inb4 muh centrism
No, you can point out the flaws of your own side without being a centrist.

>youre only supposed to know about what WE tell you!!!!! You're gonna poison the rest of us with your wrongthink!!!!

They also said something like
>We don't want any season-long running gags
*proceeds to defame trump all season*
*sets up the next season to be trump-related also*

Trey and Matt are pathetic. I bet it's not even their wives either, this is their own personal conjecture on the president.

"The presidents gonna get me!"

Buahaha

>no u
Fantastic comeback. Amazing how you whinge and moan when your """""internet enemies""""" do it yet say nothing when your side is crying. Literally so devoid of a personality you use politics as a sports team. Pathetic.

>Taking South Park seriously after the embarrassment that was the passion episode
Never in entertainment have I ever seen such anal devastation. I don't know what Mel did to them, but damn were they mad.

SOYBOY is mad.

We heard you the first time.

I guess radical Islam are soccer moms too by your logic? Pathetic.

>he is mad at an episode of South Park
No matter your political views, I can honestly say the world would be better off without you.

I was actually thinking about starting a thread encouraging people to avoid talking about someone trying to shoot Trey Parker and Matt Stone, because if they did talk about it, someone might actually try to shoot Trey Parker and Matt Stone.

Go
Cry
Subreddit
Faggot

B-but it's part of the ongoing genocide of the white race!

I'm not a 56% mongrel and I haven't watched South Park in years. You are the one in here throwing a fit you embarrassment. So obsessed with politics you stalk a board on a website 24/7 to cry about another board on the same website. Get off the computer and get laid you sad bitter cunt.

I know, right? So I really hope people don't start talking about someone trying to shoot Trey Parker and Matt Stone. I really hope no one starts a thread about shooting Trey Parker and Matt stone, because if that happened, someone might get the idea, and actually try to shoot Trey Parker and Matt Stone.

Yes because radical islam is a bastion of rational thought. Just like the nu-right. And soccer moms.

So we are just going to ignore how badass Mountie Ike was in this episode and how the "gang" made fun of 80s music and the current trend of bringing back the 80's culture

shitting on pc culture 2 years ago = refreshing

fuck drumpf and fuck white people = same old shit everyone else has been doing for over 1 year now

And the left, the side of science, that claims chromosomes don't exist and that IQ tests are racist.

Why do you get so triggered by people not liking him? You knew a lot of people didn't before he won

How was it an anti-Bush show?

Need
Safe space
Sweetie?

>that claims chromosomes don't exist
Are you literally retarded?

Making fun of him is easy this wasn't what the episode was about. It was about how disgusting two co-workers sleeping together is

>chromosomes don't determine gender, feels do

r/the_donald gets triggered at anything even RESEMBLING criticism of their dear leader. That said, the episode was pretty boring, too many underdeveloped plots going at once. It's clear Matt and Trey didn't put much time/passion into it, even compared to other episodes this season.

Nobody?

The point is that soccer moms are irrelevant to a political point of view or a religious point of view. They are legitimate whereas soccer moms are not.

You are the one who believes XY can become XX

>*sets up the next season to be trump-related also*

Only because they were gaslighted by (((((polls))))) like every other retarded far-left Hollywood celeb.

The fact that it triggers you so hard is what makes it funny.

Both sides have ignorant people
The right just happens to have more

>I don't like them so they are worse
Impeccable logic

Actually, XY used to be XX

Who claims chromosome doesn't exist?

I really hope no one starts talking about shooting Trey Parker and Matt Stone over this.

It's almost like as soon as you only perceive the world in black and white you completely lose touch and don't realise anymore that some issues are rather complex and can't be solved with "he's evil, I'm good!".
Also, if you get upset about a cartoon like South Park you should really reconsider your place in the world.

SP has always been a caricature of society. Matt and Trey are libertarians and have always hated far leftists. They have been making fun of liberals for years. They didn't caricature Obama much because they didn't have much to work with. They did however caricaturize his supporters. Trump on the other hand is a walking cartoon. A lot of his supporters love this about him, that he shutposts on twitter, that he goes on rants during debates and all that meme magic faggottry. Now that Trey and Matt poke fun of Trump, not even the right or republicans per se, Trump supporters just can't handle it. I haven't seen this much butthurt from SP in a long time.

But I never said that

The working poor got Trump elected.

Yes user very bright. But once it changes it can never go back.

>you are the one
I've made no such claims. You fuckers are hopeless.

lol do people still defend trump here especially what did with Jerusalem. He has been retarded in every fucking thing he did.

>hurr durr no i win

It will degenerate and disappear
The XY sex is literally a meme that will die during the course of evolution

All I'm saying is that people shouldn't talk about someone trying to shoot Trey Parker and Matt Stone because that could maybe give someone ideas.

Haven't you heard, Sup Forums stands with Israel now. Expect more T_D immigrants in the coming months.

not him but you're retarded

>humans will spontaneously evolve asexual reproduction
Please take your meds

>hurr durr im not him i swear