Post some fucked up moments in comics

Post some fucked up moments in comics

Did Kingpin rape Big Lucky in front of his dead wife?

Would only be fair, considering the reason Kingpin did this was to get revenge for a Big Lucky raping him in prison

Punisher MAX was a fun time

Absolute mad man. The first two arcs were solid, and just like that it went to shit.

/spoil when he killed micro I was literally shaken it /Eric

Holy fuck auto correct lmao

Why doesn't he just do this to Spider-Man?

NTR is patrician taste.

He doesn't know who Spidey is anymore.

And would mainverse Kingpin even do something like this anyway?

Spiderman didn't rape him

>lex luthor regrets eating 40 cakes.jpg

This isn't Batman, user.

One, He is spider-man. He going to find a way to kill/torture/ruin king pin.
Two, No sane human villain will ever go after a super hero wife unless they got a death wish.
three, He doesn't know spider-man.

I still call bullshit on this.

How do random prison thugs manage to overpower Kingpin, let along rape him?

This is the MAX universe, Kingpoin is just a fat guy, not a human mountain.

He was just a presumably untrained ghetto thug at that point, and there were about five or six guys.

Well, IIRC there was an issue where Spider-Man got sick of his shit and reminded him that he could very easily pop his skull open like a grape.
So, unless he's got some really tough super-goons with him, he's fucked if spidey finds out he did anything to MJ.

But he still did shit like crush heads with his bare hands.

In MAX he's just a built fat guy, so strong enough to take on maybe two big guys in a fight, but not strong enough to hold off the entire prison gang.

So yeah, they held him down and he got raped

Yeah after deciding to become Muscle.

He wasn't always SuperStrong sumo-wrestler material, he was still a kid when he first did time.

MAX is just to indicate it's not for kids, it's still canon, it still takes place in 616. Luke Cage met his bride-to-be in a MAX label.

>MAX is just to indicate it's not for kids, it's still canon, it still takes place in 616
The fuck you're talking about? Maybe for some titles that's the case, but by the end of Aaron's run Frank, Bullseyes, Elektra and KIngpin are all dead (I think, it's been a while since I read it).

>AX is just to indicate it's not for kids, it's still canon
hahaha no

Tastes Like Chicken

I regret all of this.

With their dicks

Ennis's Welcome Back Frank was MAX and it's canon.
Jessica Jones was MAX and it's canon.

I never read any comic where Frank kills Elektra, and there seems to be some bad memory happening on this thread, so I'm guessing it didn't happen.

>I'm not even a bum, I just knocked the door to ask for directions, how did it come to this?

Welcome back Frank was under the Marvel Knights imprint, which has ties to 616.

that was in Back in Black

I can only dream of being that savage.

Marvel Knights ended with WelcomeBackFrank, and the Ennis run on Frank continued on under the MAX label through the next few storyarcs.
(which I don't know how official Marvel's "imprints" are, but I'm sure there was some overlap there)
The Marvel Knights theme just wasn't selling comics.

Nope, what he said Just checked, Punisher shoots Elektra in the spine and makes her paraplegic, then the Hand murders her. Frank also dies and there's a funeral.
MAX Punisher is not 616 Punisher, and you're the first person in the world I see argue that.

Jessica Jones is a different beast, that takes place in the main universe while being a MAX series.

LMD, obviously

MAX is just Marvel's mature imprint.

Think early Vertigo some titles are canon some like Punisher Max can't fit into the main continuity.

To further iterate, Punisher MAX isn't canon with the other MAX titles, which aren't canon with EACB OTHER, let alone 616

616 has since referenced SOME of the events in some of these stories, but that just means a version of them happened, not all of them in entirety.

was MAX or Knights a better Marvel imprint overall
I forget what it was, but there was a War Machine story I thought was badass

because spiderman would flay him alive using his fingertips then fill his lungs with webbing.

I much preferred Knights. it felt more mature in a 'taking a serious approach to serious issues' way rather than mature as in 'can't show that to kids'

Barracuda will never be in 616

Nicky Cavella >>>>> Aaron's Kingpin

sheeeeeeeeit

>Not posting the previous page with Kingpin himself being raped.

A classic

Marvel Knights had a "dark" magic theme to it.
Doctor Strange, Ghost Rider, Moon Knight, Werewolf-by-Night, and Punisher back when some jackass thought Frank needed magic god-guns.
It had nothing whatsoever to do with a mature audience appeal.

Is that it?

Who the Fuck had the baby? Is spider man killing the bad guys? Whose baby was?

????

Goddamit Cartman

Fuck you shocker! What kind of trained super criminal don't know how to swim?

FunFact: That's how one of Batman's villains lost his family during a picnic.

The actual X-Men comics are far more gay than even that old WildStorm parody page depicts.

>Punisher MAX isn't canon with the other MAX titles
It's connect to both Fury MAX volumes

Someone give me context on this.

Gordon go home. This isn't your universe.
What fuck is wrong with him? Rape villians, blah

Her hands are posed weirdly, her face is... something and her dialogue is uh, vague.

I cannot tell if she's being raped oh just hitting pre-orgasm.

Goddamn, the quality drop when Ennis dropped off MAX

NEVER!

> all the Xmen femmes will never take turns to suck your dick.

Kill me, kill me now, I'm fucking ready.

That's fucking gay, and an actual good description of the chain of command.

That goes from being fucked up to actually sort of funny to even more fucked up in the span of no time at all.
Sauce on this is Origin of the Species.

Mark Millar and Rob Liefeld made a book together.
That's the context.

...what was the joke?

Batman is insane. They all know it, he's functional, but he's not only crazy but dangerous to god-level beings. He's also aware of that fact.

For a moment, every one of them remembered just how dangerous their trusted friend is and what he could do if instead of mundane tech he instead had a lantern ring that can create whatever he imagines. While Batman himself contemplates his codes of conduct and how they prevent him from crossing the line and what that means with that power.

Its just a super dark moment where he goes from one of the group to reminding them that he's a guy who's very close to being a supervillain.

There will be no talking, Only punching if some guy/girl come to your house and fuck your mom in order to spit you.

Because he fears the spider

As much as people like to say cuckold in reference to Marvel, they rarely mention when it was a plot point.

Even Sinestro and Hal have said it multiple times. He'd be a damned good lantern. He even had a stint with Clark's powers for a bit and really took to using them to put real fear into scumbags the world over. Only thing is, he wouldn't stop. And that's the problem. He needs that mortal limit or things get bad quick, for him and everyone else.

Art makes it look like cap is slightly smiling in the second pic lmao

Yeah... Parker has to remind them every time they step over the line that he's holding back. Being clever and nice about how he goes about things. Now that I think about it, he's had to teach this lesson to a couple of people who thought he was too sweet to push harder than they think he can.

That smile is an edit.