Yuk I could write a better lore

>powerful in the dark side
>isn't a sith

>Slippers

>need to be of a specific Force cult to use the Dark Side

cool slippers bro

The Sith never die.

Fuck Jew Jew.

Will the slippers have their own origin story?

>Smashed-in head
>CHANNEL

>Slippers
how intimidating
fucking cancer

>enlarged brains can process multidimensional calculations
GOOGLE TENSORFLOW BTFO

His apprentice is literally trying to be like the sith lord Vader. It makes no senses for him not to be a sith.

Also using red light sabers is a sith thing, why would his apprentice use one if he isn't one?

The original trilogy ended with Vader and Palpatine both dead, how the fuck can a secretive cult continue when the only two members are gone?
Ben is trying to emulate his grandfather, yes, but that doesn't make him a Sith at all, just a Dark Side user.

Sith teachings are dark side teachings.

Shouldn't you be writing Wookiepedia articles?

His design is a hot mess

>Vader and Palp both dead

Episode 3's conversation about Plageuis could have been used to as precedent to have either Palp or Plagueis avoid death. Also the Plageuis novel hinted that Darth Tenebrious could body transfer after death.

Yeah, Sith teachings are Dark Side teachings. All Sith use the Dark Side, not everyone who uses the Dark Side are Sith. Is this a hard concept to comprehend?

Yes, a galaxy full of billions of people can only have one very small cult of Dark Side users, you have certainly opened my eyes user.

>Tenebrious
thee fucking names holy shit. eventually we'll run out of sith names

You're a fucking retard. A force sensitive can't just call themselves a Jedi. Sorry to burst your bubble of retardation but the Sith were an order like the Jedi. They had force techniques that not any dark force user knows. They had a code. Rules. A structured history.

>only Sith use red sabers
dumb. fucking dumb and plain wrong. You obviously know fuck all about Star Wars so why are you even commenting.

Could have, certainly, but the prophecy said for the Chosen One to end the Sith. Unless we get stories of Vader killing off Sith masters that survived into the reign of the Empire they're not exactly relevant.

The slippers are ridiculous hahahaha. The purple guys should have been his bodyguard not the rip off OT red guys.

>You're a fucking retard. A force sensitive can't just call themselves a Jedi. Sorry to burst your bubble of retardation but the Sith were an order like the Jedi. They had force techniques that not any dark force user knows. They had a code. Rules. A structured history.
kys already you fucking piece of autistic shit

Wasn't it only the idea of the prequels that Siths hunted down dark force users because the dark side of the force was limited and only they could use it? I remember reading it somewhere, and you remember that the Jedi council only cared about Siths, not dark side users.
In fact, this whole thing was never brought up at all until The Last Jedi. Up until now, every single dark side user was a Sith, and from my understanding it was because Siths had to hunt anyone but their apprentices down.

IT'S FUCKING GOLDMEMBER

>enlarged brains can process multidimensional calculations

Rey could have been the choosen one

>immense size at which he typically projects
the guy's going to be yoda sized or maybe even smaller like a fuckin garden gnome lol

Don't forget Darth Ruin and Darth Milennial.

Not hard to comprehend but a useless distinction to make only to justify using different names to fake progression of the story/history. Just like Rebel Alliance v.s. Resistance.

Kylo searched Sith artifacts nigger. It's not like you need living Sith to teach you how to become one.

WE NAVIGATOR GUILD NOW
THE FORCE MUST FLOW

Why does he wear comfy slippers ?

Manlets, when will they learn?

>praetorian guards
That's a joke and not actual design from the movies, right? It looks like a rockem sockem fucking robot.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
If you don't know what you're talking about then don't fucking comment and you won't get butthurt when someone who does know something comes along and tells you how ignorant you are.

because taking them off would be extremely painful

>end of the sith
>impliying any retard can't learn from a holocrom sith

For you

Why hasn't the "Snoke is a youngling survivor" theory gained more traction yet? Seems obvious as fuck.

>someone who does know something
you mean you? lmao, get a life you fucking virgin

>Kylo searched Sith artifacts nigger. It's not like you need living Sith to teach you how to become one.
oh? show me the artifacts you know of him having in his possession that make him a Sith you retarded faggot. Disney has said many times over that the Sith are fucking dead and GONE. Gaylo is not and will not be a Sith. Get the fuck over it.

What Bane? Darth Bane?

what is that a scar?

it's a channel where his dark force comes out to haunt young children in their sleep

Those slippers are the only good thing about this

Darth Bane is canon? Fuck yea. His story is great, too bad it will be a forgettable Disney trashflick.

Go to bed george

>You're a fucking retard. A force sensitive can't just call themselves a Jedi. Sorry to burst your bubble of retardation but the Sith were an order like the Jedi. They had force techniques that not any dark force user knows. They had a code. Rules. A structured history.

This is true, they're a doctrine. Not anyone who picks up a fucking red lightsaber can become one.

That being said, Disney clearly doesn't know its own lore, since they already confirmed that there were Sith for ages prior to Bane; the Sith didn't just start out with Bane.

In the main movies the only Dark Side users we see are Sith because they're the only ones immediately important. In Clone Wars there's the Nightsisters who had their own agenda but did some work for Dooku. As for Palpatine hunting down other Dark Side users, wouldn't you in his position? Rivals were the last thing he wanted and he took them out ruthlessly.

he become canon in clone wars

>searched Sith artifacts nigger. It's not like you need living Sith to teach you how to become one.
I collect Samurai artifacts so guess I'm a Samurai. Lol dumbass.

The unbroken line begins with Bane.

I can't stop laughing at that line

But not the books

>The unbroken line begins with Bane.

No disputing that, but he's not the beginning of the Sith. A different variant maybe, since it's fairly obvious that in both EU and new canon Banites follow a more controlled doctrine than the run amok self-destructive tendencies observed by their predecessors.

Sith is nothing but a name

Books are for nerds

Oh look there we have that shoehorned commentary character again. Didn't the game's creator apologize for putting too much out-of-universe commentary into the game? "hehe star wor so stupid!! my char knows that light + dark = best"

>Banites follow a more controlled doctrine than the run amok self-destructive tendencies observed by their predecessors.
Bane was part of the ancient Sith order but they all killed eachother which is exactly why he created the rule of two.

So this shit is turning retarded faster than the EU.

Other dark side users before were cultists which Palpatine used as pawns for his own like Grand Viziers or they were Sith pretenders like Darth Venamis (secret apprentice of Teneborous, short-time Rival of Plagueis).
There was no need for Sith to hunt down force users of their side to keep the dark side power for themselves, the Jedi order itself made sure that the numbers of the dark side users are far smaller compared to themselves.
There was no need for Sith to kill darksiders as even in canon Darth Bane was the sole dark side survivor of the last Jedi & Sith conflict.

Sloth Theory BTFO

In the old EU Bane was the one who came up with the Rule of Two for the Sith instead of hundreds of them running around stabbing each other in the back over petty shit.

I'm well aware of that, but the visual dictionary's phrasing seems to imply that the Bane was /the/ first Sith instead of a re-inventor of an already existing organization.

The Rule of two was prevent the dark side from being watered down and using their greatest strengths, deceit and trickery.

well they almost use his book deisgn in the force world chapter

>Wasn't it only the idea of the prequels that Siths hunted down dark force users because the dark side of the force was limited and only they could use it?

This is partially what the first Darth Bane book was about. It's only partially canon now, but still a great read.

>light + dark = best
But thats wrong and nowhere near what Kreia tried to teach.

Well technically Bane ushered in a new era of the Sith and changed the way they operate almost entirely. It could be argued he was the first Sith of a new Sith Order.

terrible design though to be honest. I'm glad they respected GL's original approach to the Sith, which is that they were meant to be Samurai.

That dumb looking mask originated in the comics, before it appeared in the novel.

Explaining orbalisks alone would freak out most audiences finding out he's wearing parasites that feed and strengthen his dark side abilities while they slowly chew on his entire body.

I doubt they'll use the parasites if he's ever put into a story.

>Banites =/= rest of the Sith
Oh absolutely, Disney has been handling Sith lore way better in some ways when pitted against original EU cackling madman Palpatine daddy-dom torturing Palpatine. As well they seem to respect the actual inspirations for the Sith.

As much as I like the idea of Palpatine continuing Plageuis' research, him just ordering the Empire to burn everything down in a final 'fuck you' to the galaxy is pretty in keeping with his being such a hilariously huge asshole.

If Kylo met an old Sith master and tried to convince them he was a Sith, he would be killed immediately.

I loved that ngl, a good last "lol if i cant have it then no one can" fuck you to everyone else. Incredibly well handled as much as I loved the Plagueis novel. It's not like EU comic writers had any respect for that novel though, neither did the trash that was TFU.

>the actual inspirations for the Sith
What might those be?

Yeah, Sith would get incredibly buttmad if someone who didn't observe their rites of joining the organization properly sudden went around claiming they're Sith. People really don't get that they're not a bunch of amoral "hehe just do what you want individualism ftw rules suck" organization, they're incredibly well organized and probably have a bigger hard-on for order than the Jedi do.

TFU was was made before the Plageuis novel retard, and the operation cinder it's retarded and outcharacter

Samurai aesthetics? Remember when the EU pulled a Kangz on Ancient Sith? Yeah, bloody fucking awful.

Hypertrophy means enlargement of organs. I hope it's not true but it sounds like they're saying that somehow his brain is too big for his head, resulting in his head being broken by trying to contain his brain.

LOL faggot.
What is reading comprehension am I fucking right? TFU is a prime example of the EU mis-characterizing Palpatine and turning him into an useless fucking drag.

Well he did build a super weapon to wipe out planets. And somewhere in Legends he is quoted as saying that he was "a conquerer and not a ruler". He actually found being Emperor rather mundane and usually just kept to himself after the fall of the Jedi. So yeah, not surprised he had no problem destroying his own empire at the end.

But his armor looks cool in the Legacy comics

>Slippers

BRAVO DISNEY

Do the Slippers wave an extensive Wookiepedia entry yet?

Looks capeshit tier imo but each to their own I guess. Disney canon vs. Original EU has been a divisive topic for the fandom for a while now.

Snoke is a masochist. It's how he remains powerful in the ways of the dark side.

>there's another trilogy on the way

I think Snoke changes bodies with some kind of dark ritual of the sith

He took Kylo Ren to groom him to become his next vessel, but having seen Rey's power level he will attempt to use her instead.

Somehow I feel like he will end up actually possessing Luke, or possibly try to and Luke suicides to take them both out (and balance the force)

Snoke is deformed because his last ritual was interrupted

where were you when you realized Snoke is just Disney's rehashed bastard child of clone Palpatine and Vitiate?

Oh goody. This is one of those books that has lines like mishapen eye cause anger stare or shit like that right?

>It's not like you need living Sith to teach you how to become one.
Actually Kylo is either gonna need to find a living Sith or a force ghost to knight him if he wants to be a Sith. Just like a Jedi would.

Nihilus was cool.

BTFO.....by a nerd virgin no less!
While you were getting laid,he studied the nerd.
While youadvanced your life,he studied autism.

>Darth Bane is the first sith in the nu-canon

What the fuck?.

Tbh it's pretty comedic to include this but in a sense it's also neat to see, for characterizing him. So easy to just write him off as a spoopy evil villain, but sure enough he does care about things as simplistic as having comfy shoes to wear.

Okay good I'm not just the only one who read it as that. Even Disney canon already stated Bane wasn't the first Sith, just the first of his lineage.

Yeah it says "that 1000 year lineage" so it's just referring to the last 1000 years of the Sith's existence with Bane being the first in line of the new rule of two Sith Order.

No one is saying he the first Sith. Its just that he reformed the order anf since him there has always been Sith. Before him there are gaps in the genealogy and times when there wasnt a single sith.