Is this the future of movie advertising?

Is this the future of movie advertising?

>Trailer of a trailer
>2nd Trailer for the movie trailer next week
>3rd Trailer for movie trailer this friday
>4th Trailer for movie trailer tomorrow

What the fuck man.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CofZ7xjGyI8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Welcome to 2017.

WHERES FUCKING TRAILER THEY SAID IT WAS DROPPING TODAY AND ITS ALMOST 6PM FFS

Tonight

JEWrassic, geddit

when I have to leave for work ffs 6pm is alreay tonight do they want me to stay awake til fucking 12 midnight or something, fucking cunts, i hope hollywood burns

This isn’t really a new thing. There was some shitty romance movie with Leonardo DiCaprio that was literally advertised as having The Phantom Menace trailer attached to it.

youtu.be/CofZ7xjGyI8

He's right.

WHERE IS FUCKING TRAILER?

>"ugh it's literally 70s sexism"

TONIGHT FAGGOT!

You have to generate the maximum amount of hype.

>not living in America
you did this to yourself pal

IM STILL FUCKING WAITING WHERE IS IT!?

YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT GUNSLINGING FAT FUCK WHAT TIME IS IT IN YOUR SHITHOLE CUNTRY?

>I don't like feminine women
fucking soyboy

>Jeff Goldblum is just a cameo
>Mommy has gone full Sea Shepherd, wants to save all dinos and recruits le dancing man
>Mommy has her own team of nerds, mercenaries and the backing of the US Navy
>Aboard a diesel sub they try to hunt down one of those sea dinos in the previous film who managed to reach the open ocean near the islands
>as soon as they pick it up on sonar the sub captain orders torpedoes, one hits the dino but doesn't kill it
>the dino then strafes towards the sub, damaging it heavily and then bites the front where the torpedo tube holes are
>sub captain orders another salvo and the dino dies, but the sub having leaks require it to resurface
>Whilst on an escape raft Mommy and Owen are awashed ashore as the sub blows up and the sub crew call in for help where they are saved almost immediately
>However mommy has called in her own nerds and mercs and they set up base camp to haul out all the dinos they can
>its pretty similar to the TLW but Mommy wants to venture further in the island where they both go their separate ways briefly
>Blue shows up very early on and still takes orders from Owen but was sniped with sedatives by mercs
>on the first night the mercs find the T-Rex and capture it with a helicopter, they incur some casualties
>the group ventures into the park itself which was now in ruins and is inhabited by a medium sized dinosaur who initiates chase scenes, this dino is the first act boss
>as they escape the fuck out of the main park the volcano explodes and they drive and run towards a port
>since there are distressed dinos everywhere they locked themselves into this facility while Owen finds a boat, the rest of the nerds and mercs have already moved on off-shore
>the medium sized dino shows up as the place is getting blown up but le dancing man saves the day and they run towards their boat
>the remaining dinos, the medium sized dino and everything on the island are blown to ribbons

>once reaching the mainland all the saved dinos are snagged by Ingen and then taken to the estate where Hammond's old friend resides and is your typical bitter old man god complex and feel inferior to John Hammond
>His estate is also a sekrit lab where Dr. Wu and friends has continued working on new hybrids
>the second act starts when Blue wakes up and finds random people instead of Owen
>the random shmucks and scientists think Blue is a dumb lizard but soon escapes containment and kills everyone near her paddock
>Dr. Wu escapes and as the shitstorm is happening the paddock for the Indominus Raptor (lol) opens up and kills all the fags, this scene is gory as fuck
>the I-Raptor soons finds other paddocks and opens their gates to show the viewers of its intelligence
>Blue kills Hammond's old friend and some of the escaping people get killed by the I-Raptor
>Mommy, Owen and friends reach the estate and find people scurrying the fuck out
>Some private speshul forces team of like 30 dudes gets massacred by the super raptor
>Blue tries to 1v1 the raptor (who is like twice the size of her), gets rekt and wounded but gets saved by Owen
>the nerds muzzle Blue and carry the wounded raptor to their truck where she gets sedated and is never seen again in the movie
>the National Guard shows up and gets rekt by the I-Raptor, including a scene very similar to the TLW except its a bunch of soldiers and they get picked off in a panic
>they release the T-Rex again and despite being larger it jobs to the I-Raptor who then fucks off to the woods when it hears whirring helicopter sounds
>the movie ends with more military showing up and the I-Raptor is out there somewhere
>the little girl isn't as annoying as previous JP kids and doesn't take too much screentime

Sounds breddy good desu.

Is Rexy ded?
;_;

>REMARKABLE
What did they mean by this?

Seriously, did a retard write these titles?

I was honestly hoping someone would leak the thing by the time we got to the 2nd trailer of a trailer of a trailer but unfortunately it didn't.

If the current hollywood trend bullshit continues though, by the time the movie comes out we'll be able to piece together 95% of the movie in HD from the trailers alone

>rexy jobbing to manlet dino
not happening bruh

sounds plausible

>Spinosaurus kills a T-Rex.jpeg

rex only jobs to the bigger, badder extremer poochiesaurs.

it would be cool to see a pack of manlet i-rexes take her down though, like the raptors were supposed to do to the spino in jp///

Sounds retarded so it's probably true.

>poochiesaur

sorry

>the phone

Trailer when?

Rexy is bigger than the spino tho. She was HUGE in jp1.

Same here, it really doesnt makes much sense for a movie made for nostalgia fags to do that, especially if the indos are the bad guys

>le edgy dark entry
>omg it's totally like empire

>check your privilege
>gets mauled by a raptor

>This scene is gory as fuck
It won't be rated R, so explain

>What the fuck man.
americans love a trailer

The movie does not need to be R-18 to have gory scenes

See Hoskin's team getting ripped to shreds on JW

>actually getting excited for "people running away from dinosaurs for the fifth time" - the movie

jesus. even capeshit fans have more decency.

Sadly it is. I fucking miss the days they just released trailers and that was it. Now it's all just one, big, pathetic mess of "HYPE", which is making me less hyped, but apparently making some idiots cum their pants every fucking time.

Everything was in shadows, you couldn't see anything.

just sit it out you idiot. there's no reason for you to actually watch the trailer for the teaser for the release of the trailer's trailer.

you're exaggerating his poor eye vision