>people pretended and still do pretend that SNL was and is funny
Why.
Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mwkmgqbYXdE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It had its moments.

I came to post exactly this.
Also, I agree for the most part, OP. SNL gets far too much credit.

I stopped trying to understand certain segments of the population. There are just some things that are beyond bad that people like. SNL is highschool-play bad

Jews are especially fond of it.

this is what I call super saiyan dubs

I spent 1 months watching SNl on youtube from the 70s to today and they are all awful.

Saturday Night Live is targeted at people who don't go out on Saturday Nights

>hurr durr fucking Sup Forums bringing up politics in unrelated threads

MEANWHILE

SNL was funny... about 20 years ago. It hasn't been funny for a long time, which gives the impression it's never been funny.

However, it's been not-funny longer than it's been funny.

SNL is entertaining because it has the novelty of being live, and is susceptible to on-air fuck-ups. That being said, I've never laughed at SNL.

Name a better late night show. You can't.

You can watch anything on demand today. Name one reason why you would watch SNL over literally the entirety of entertainment.

>muh live tapings
>muh improvisation

It's pretentious garbage that gives +1 to perceived artistic iq.

SNL is a legacy thing. It was watched back in the day when options on what to watch at Saturday at 11:30 PM were limited. Now, in 2017 it just coasts on those fumes even though it's outdated. Many things on TV, such as late night TV in general is like this. All this will die with the boomers.

It was good from the beginning up until Chris Farley and Phil Hartman both died in the prime of their careers. Obviously there were some forgettable sketches here and there but it was mostly quality stuff

The problem is that it's been shit for like 20 something years now so the amount of outright garbage far outweighs the amount of good it ever had. It's like the Simpsons. Old stuff is great but god help you if you are watching newer shit

It's a Jewish show, on a Jewish platform, with a Jewish cast, on a Jewish set, with Jewish humor, and Jewish dialog, on a Jewish network.

KEEEEEENOOOOOOO
youtube.com/watch?v=mwkmgqbYXdE

Early Mad TV is where it's at

>Jewish cast
>Jewish network
>Jewish show
no you racial supremacist its really not, sorry but this is MASSIVE over reach you dumb Jew

SNL right now is:
"lmao drumpf hahahahahah"
overused trump jokes: The Show

Why not super saiyan god?

Why don't I ever get dubs? I Never do!