Rick And Morty S3 EP1

Alright /cock/ I understand you guys hate Rick And Morty but please hear me out, I believe the first episode connects to the idea of communism.Alright so first off the humans, even though they're being treated like shit they act like everything is all sunshine and rainbows, also instead of being paid with money they are getting paid with pills just like how the citizens of Russia were being paid with crops and other goods.Secondly the humans have to live under certain rules such as curfews, the Russians also had to live under strict curfews, 8 hours of work, 8 hours of rest , and 8 hours of time to themselves.Thirdly , in a way, the creators showed how the citizens of communist Russia truly reacted, which was by anarchy and murder.Additionally the most obvious part, the end of the government.Finally, granted this is a small detail but, throughout the last bits of the episode you can see ailens/possibly humans leaving showing that even the citizens knew that the govermentless wasteland that was Earth is going to turn into a shit show.

Feel free to add anything you want.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!jM4XmDTL!xkICJg529zKXXjjyszZh63zC8G9EbIH3mI0EaZnRImw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can't wait anylonger but fuck, two weeks more for next episode

>two weeks more for next episode
user...

>And we Jackfags only have to wait one.
Perspective is everything.

Shut up, think what you want about R&M but there was no rivality until AS made that april fools joke, complain to them if you want to

Iwasn't a I think it's a more general portrayal of an authoritarian super state, like the USSR. So there is a connection but I doubt that the writers were trying to make a statement about communism specifically.

Dude, the R&Mfags weren't my target.

Season 3 started? when?

First episode aired 8 times in april fools, that's why you might see butthurt SJfags

There was no SJ episodes yesterday?

From what I gathered, nope. I've gone to sleep to check out if this mess of a joke sorts itself out, and it seems their aired just S3E1 R&M instead of S5E4 SJ. I think it's okay-gives SJ team more production time, if they're about to fix/enhance something with newer jack eps (we don't know if they're still working on the episodes or just releasing them).

Is season 3 really here or are they throwing us a bone for April first?

Except all the SJ episodes are already completed. Plus I think the fact that it was the same exact episode of Rick and Morty being played on a loop for about 4 hours made the joke wear thin for a lot of viewers.

So did anyone get a copy of the episode? Is there a mega or what? I'm not seeing anything on streaming sites.

I'm pretty sure they're completely done

I guess this could give them more time to post-edit animation mistakes out? There were a couple in the first few eps, like with Jack's vanishing and reappearing boots.

The first episode is really here. Not sure when the other ones will air.

Oh yea I saw the first episode, but I'm not toos sure that the entire season is done.

There are torrents on rarbg and TPB.

Anyone know where to find the episode post April Fools?

Sauce on this, anons? Cause if they didn't release the whole season at once, they're just assholes to me now.

I'm probably late to the party, but why suddenly all the snark from R&M fans on SJ fans?

I think they are both great series, and i'm not compelled to antagonize the other respective fandom.

Later episodes of S3 R&M are sheduled for "sometime later this year", expect them on summer holidays or before (I expect summer to be the case here, as shows general joke).

mega.nz/#!jM4XmDTL!xkICJg529zKXXjjyszZh63zC8G9EbIH3mI0EaZnRImw worked for me. I saw it posted on the stream chat.

Just watched it.
>I want that mcnuget sauce morty.

Does anyone capped the moment where Jackfags lost thier shit?

Thank you!