Who has the new samurai jack episode link. I missed it wage slaving

Who has the new samurai jack episode link. I missed it wage slaving

Other urls found in this thread:

autismspeaks.org/what-autism/symptoms
autismwomensnetwork.org/is-autism-speaks-a-hate-group/
theodysseyonline.com/7-reasons-not-support-autism-speaks
parenting.blogs.nytimes.com/2015/06/04/speaking-out-against-autism-speaks-even-if-it-means-no-ice-cream/?_r=0
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=16&v=b6QqVxGUzN0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

user...

user... i

Did they fuck it up because of April fool's? Goddammit why did it have to be on a Saturday!

sorry

EAT SHIT

>managed to get out earlier than usual from work
>get home home excited for Jack
>turn on the TV
>see Rick and Morty
>mfw

I don't get it, not showing the new episode at its time isn't a joke, theres no punchline. Its just being a dick.

Yep. Aired the same Reddit and Memey episode over and over and skipped both Samurai Jack and DBSuper because APRIL'S FOOL SO FANNY XDDD!

REDDITed

GEE MORTY YOU'RE SO STUPID MORTY BURP LOVE IS A CHEMICAL REACTION MOORTY *YOUR PARENTS HATE EACH OTHER JOKE* *FAILING MARRIAGE JOKE* BUUURP
I HATE JERRY MORTY JERRY IS A RETARD MORTY MORTY GOD ISNT REAL MOOORTY

Eat shit for what? Wtf are you guys on about it did air tonight right ?

It's funny because that's what regular CN does with TTG.

Oh Demarco :^)

its another 'TTG is airing even though guide says otherwise' episode

super has a second showing on toonami, DVR viewers will be fucked though

>Sup Forums is still hyping up this garbage
Unbelievable

exactly samurai jack was good in 04 and then it disappeared from the face of the planet

That's why I don't understand this hype for a decade old mediocre show which never got a proper finale because nobody cared enough to watch it when it first aired.

Yeah i only watch shows that have massive ratings and only watch movies that make the most money at the box office too.

MULAN SAUCE

I read this exact same post earlier

Well, if it isn't my resident evil clone. Are you going to make Sup Forums shoot both of us? They will do it.

That's not what I meant and you know it

yea it was pretty fucking stupid
they could stream rick & morty 24 hours if they wanted to, but there's literally no reason to cancel any other show.. just stream it on the site (as they did) and play tv as usual

>It can prove extremely upsetting if someone or something disrupts the order. Along these lines many children and adults with autism need and demand extreme consistency in their environment and daily routine. Slight changes can be extremely stressful and lead to outbursts

autismspeaks.org/what-autism/symptoms

hey man I just steal it when it comes out, sometimes I forget for a few days

>using autism speaks
Hey, if Jack can make a comeback, so can eugenics, amirite?

Why so triggered?

Ive seen this b8 befor hombre

Honestly, I was going to give Samurai Jack a chance, but after seeing the constant circle jerk threads here and the immature response to a prank on April Fucking Fool's Day, I came to the realization that the fan base of this show is cancer and thus something I don't want to associate with.

its ok like you said you just don't understand the hype for an award winning show that remained unfinished and was given up on for a conclusion then suddenly returns after 10 years without missing a step.

>doesn't let people on the spectrum in their group
>wants to raise money to kill them all instead instead of integrating them in society
>makes propaganda that casts them as burdens to parents to the point of showing a girl talking about killing herself and her autistic kid with no remorse
>supports an institution that uses electric shocks to try and "cure" people on the spectrum
>Why so triggered?
Shall I go on?

If it was so good, why didn't it finish up 10 years ago instead of getting cancelled?

Source?

It wasn't actually cancelled, Genndy got an offer to make a Star Wars cartoon and figured he'd finish Jack later, but kept getting cockblocked after star wars finished up

autismwomensnetwork.org/is-autism-speaks-a-hate-group/
theodysseyonline.com/7-reasons-not-support-autism-speaks
parenting.blogs.nytimes.com/2015/06/04/speaking-out-against-autism-speaks-even-if-it-means-no-ice-cream/?_r=0
Tried to find sources outside the autist's circlejerk groups.

no one cares

From that perspective, it's prob'ly for the best he didn't let it fall into the wrong hands unlike Dexlab. It's a show that's rather hard to do right unless you're really skilled.

Yet you responded.

Sounds like a dumb ass then

Look man, im sorry for what happened, it was a heat of the moment kind of thing, i don't know what else to say

>april fools joke
Ok this seems fi...
>that airs the same episode you've been wanting for a long time and keeps airs it
Ok, but will you atleast ai..
>it also removes that one show we've been hyping and promoting to air this week that we know you've been looking forward to

If you justify this because it was an "April Fools Joke" you're a cukk or you just hate Samurai Jack.

They want to cure autism and this is supposed to be a bad thing. Seems like only an autist would get upset by this....want to tell us something?

>not turning down an offer to work with biggest moneymaking franchise ever
>dumbass
You're funny.

Only autistic losers get that mad over a prank on the day when pranks are supposed to be expected.

So, instead of finishing his passion project, he sold out for money. Nice. No wonder the fans of this show are terrible

Letting a fanbase control how you consume media is pathetic.

where's the joke in that scenario?

>lol autistic guys aren't even human its okay to want to kill them instead of help them
See pic? This is you.

And this is supposed to be a bad thing?

Saying that on this board is pretty ironic.

lol

do you not have a job dude?

I liked the Rick and Morty Episode.
Too bad about Samooray Juck though.

How is curing them not helping them?

there's no joke in any of them

>thinks electric torture is good for helping people overcome problems
I'm a sundial for sociopaths, apparently.

not an argument

Was Samurai Jack not making him enough money?
I wonder why that was? : )

so no then

I needed to be specific. I needed to be way more specific.

Look, we're not all Rain Men or Sheldon Coopers here. In fact, those guys are probably the closest thing to legalized blackface. Basically, it's not so much a disease as a different way of looking at the world. I mean, PC users wouldn't try and smash all the Macs in the world and force their users to use PCs after years of using Macs, right?

Nigger April first doesn't stop the fucking world in it's tracks. They don't close the grocery store or the liquor on April first now do they? Because there would be riots and a public outrage you fucking faggot.

>"It was an april fools joke so you should just take it"

I'm fine with a joke, but when you hype a show up for a week, then postpone it for the sake of a shitty, unfunny, April Fools "Joke", you fucked up.

If you set up a prank and it breaks your friends $600 TV, you can't just say "oh it was just an April Fools Day prank, you need to lighten up"

Obviously you're talking to a NEET.

>breaking your friend's $600 tv because you're too obsessed with Samurai Jack

Holy shit user, get help

and then Clone Wars ended up getting thrown in the trash can by Filoni's series later

kek

>no reading comprehension

If you're going to act like a retard, go to Sup Forums or /s4s/, faggot.

That's not the same thing dude, just chill, will ya? You got fucked and your butthole is is still very sensitive, go get some rest and comeback later

Because you can't "cure" autism like it's some kind of affliction. It's a neurological impairment, not a cold. Autism Speaks wants to find some kind of magical remedy that doesn't exist, when the much more sensible alternative would be to help educate and integrate autistic people into society.

Look at it this way: Autism Speaks was founded by a rich old couple who knew nothing about autism and had no background in psychology or education. They did this because their grandkid was diagnosed with autism and they didn't know how to cope with that revelation other than wanting to become the pre-eminent voice for autism. They've since had a falling-out with their daughter (the kid's mother) and it's just been one big ugly affair since day 1.

he's trolling you stupid

I fucking love rick and morty but this is BULLSHIT. I need my Jack.

It is the same thing fag. If they don't want to show Jack then they don't get all the viewers and bussiness associated with us. If a grocery store closes on April 1st then we tell then to fuck off and spend money elsewhere.

How fucking whipped are you kiddo?

Yes, I do. I fail to see your point though

This one gif sums up Rick and Morty fans and Lamurai Jack fans after tonight

Fucking kill yourself reddit fag

bruh, CN was planning to do something with Jack after production wrapped up , but after the disaster at the boxoffice for the ppg movie, they decided not to

so the one thing genndy had in mind to finish the series was then nullified outright,
and when new work shows up for someone like them or craig, they got to take it. that's how it works for their field of profession

This level of autism is off the charts
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=16&v=b6QqVxGUzN0

Well, shit, glad I don't have to do this on my own. Thanks, man!

glad they're laughing now because it's the last they will
everything's pointing at the show becoming progressively shittier

Autists should be gassed though to be perfectly honest with you my family member

Thank goodness you don't work as a doctor then

About that....

Why exactly? No new R&M season, no new Samurai Jack episode. Reruns are of no use to anyone today.

>tfw you enjoy both series

Good lord, which one of you losers is this?
They aired the first episode of the new season that airs this summer though. Learn to keep up with the rest of us

So I'm guessing I'll have to wait until next week for the new episode

>Note: This episode was to orignally air on April 1, 2017 but was pre-empted for the Rick and Morty Season 3 premiere looped for 3 hours from 9pm to 12 midnight. [25]

That's pretty fucking stupid

>wanting to watch DBSuper
???

As an unironic autist I'd trade any advantages it autism gives me to be normal

Do as you will... coward.

Better than Samurai Jack by a mile

>Wanting to be normal is cowardly

>Wanting to be normal is cowardly
>greentext
>on a board that regularly curses out normies
Sup Forums, can we maybe make up our minds?

>7 reasons why not to support autism speaks
>6 of the reasons boil down to "they are a support group that is centered around providing help for parents and caregivers who have autistic dependants as opposed to specifically for autists
>One of the reasons is that they are looking to see if autism is treatable or preventable
>No mention of shock treatment or any of that shit
Wow it's fucking nothing

>DBS movie arcs
>good
You have now gone full retard.
Good job.

Come on nigga, I meant not being autistic

>better to support parents than the guys themselves
At the risk of sounding like a wannabe SJW, would that same logic apply if it were straight parents and a gay kid?

In order to reinforce my unfounded opinion i have to equate curing an ailment with genocide
This is how you should have known you were in too deep.

This is like those deaf people who hate all attempts to provide hearing aides and hope their kids are born deaf

So are they airing two episodes next week or what?

This is the type of "person" who watches Samurai Jack...Yikes!