YouTube Rewind 2017

Well, what do you think?

youtube.com/watch?v=FlsCjmMhFmw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NjqjwCeLf_E&feature=youtu.be&t=14m28s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Youtube ecelebs
I'd rather die.

>DUDE MEMBER WHEN THAT GUY DID THAT CRAAAAAAAZY THING?!?!?!

i literally don't know any of these people.

I know like 45 out of 144

i felt physically ill watching this

No RLM
No Dunkey

fucking why?

didnt even know these are actuall youtube people i just thought they were just random advertisment robots

>ratface Neistadt
>paul twins
>poppy
Thats all I recognize.
I guess our boy pewds isn't really welcome at these events anymore since he single-handedly destroyed add-monetization yes?

He's an obnoxious faggot yes. But at least he screwed with JewTube a bit.

>hey everybody we're wacky we throw paint, roll around in goo and dance to fotm pop music
>lol did you guys hear about fidget spinners?

the transition from shooting star meme to inspirational voice over feel goody shit...just.
i cant wait to be at a friend/family function and some idiot is going to ask me if ive seen this and mention how hilarious it is

NORMIE OVERLOOOOAAAAAAD

>english subtitles
>spanish is written in spanish

fucking hate this shit, also happen in american movies when token latino says some spanish sentence, they just writ in spanish text, and expect me to understand???

Keep english text english ffs

>RLM
>Dunkey
This isn't 2010

idk man, there was literally a dude planking in that video at 5:03

jesus this too normie even for reddit standards

Played out normie music, literally who's, and dead normie memes.

Not family friendly

The most dishonest and awful thing i have ever seen. Not only the video itself but everything it stands for.

Funnily the editing and ideas are complete shit even from a normie perspective too.

I'm sure Reddit have a lot of opinions on this

>video celebrating youtube and the people on the internet
>everyone is a super model

It's clearly geared towards young children/pre-teens. I mean fidget spinners? Really?

DES

Pewds is like Mel Gibson of youtube, just a little less based.

>almost no video game jewtuber
wtf?

Top Cringe 2017

>3 cuts per second
Felt like I was going to pass out from sensory overload. I watched it about 15 minutes ago and I can't even recall 1 single specific significant thing that happened.

i cant understand watching youtube, is it because im too old? (31)
I do watch some normie shit like critical role, it's just that watching prerecorded stuff makes me feel weird, i need it to be live

>normie shit like critical role
Dork

You're clearly too old to understand 17 year olds who watch Youtube.
However you're just perfect for joining the 12 year olds who watch Twitch.

i doubt 12y olds enjoy roleplaying

Well the like/dislike ratio isn't too bad, I guess that I can safely say that now, at the age of 24, I'm completely and utterly out of touch with the youth.

8 year olds do

Google plays it too safe with these video, no controversy, no real impact just a bunch of "Google-authorized content creators be-boop" and celebrities.
How out of touch can a company be? Even though they have ALL the information needed to kmow what people actually want to see.

They enjoy roleplaying as my daughter

I don't watch Youtube.

>Even though they have ALL the information needed to kmow what people actually want to see.
It's not about what the people want to see, it's about what the company WANTS the people to want.

why did despacito become so popular

poppy with the Get Out reference was kinda cool I guess.

This is easily the worst one that they've made, and this has probably been the worst year for youtube and its creators. Kind of ironic how they make these videos to celebrate the creators, but they fuck them over all the time. It seems like the only people on this video are people who gamed the system.

Are these really the popular people of youtube, or are the actaul people who represent it just not getting put on because they are kid friendly?

Fuck me, the editing is so awful i feel like im going to have a seizure if i watch this whole video. Million cuts and "dynamic" close-ups.

some kike really wants to make poppy into a think

she really does know how to suck jewish cocks well

The only person I know is the Despacito guy, and I think there were some shots in Brazil..?

downvote the video please.

tank the rewind.

>all these fucking haters
EVERY DAY BRO
I SAY ITS EVERY DAY BRO

>Youtube

youtube.com/watch?v=NjqjwCeLf_E&feature=youtu.be&t=14m28s

I recognized 3 people and understood 1 viral video reference.
What kind of obscure shit was this?

>1m likes
>700k dislikes

lmaoo

The 1 second of the 'Brave Wilderness' guy was cool because he is actually fucking good.

>YOUTUBE IS FUCKING OVER SMALL CREATORS, FUCK YOUTUBE!!
>Really? You want me to be in your video? Y-yes Daddy I'd love to

231Who the fuck are all these people?

Ross just needs to take a business class and learn how to diversify a revenue stream. He could have started a business and been a millionaire by now if he knew what he was doing. Instead he moved in with his polish girlfriend and eats beans every day.

>and eats beans every day.
He has always eat beans every day