ITT: Cancellations that still hurt

ITT: Cancellations that still hurt

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-g8HHd7rA2M
youtube.com/watch?v=viJqJqPZubA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That show was shit. Pic related on the other hand got better towards the end and then immediately cancelled. RIP waifus: the show.

>Britt Robertson

She has the worst fucking luck. On par with Summer Glau

I know this show was kinda bad, but I still miss it and the entire idea behind it.

Mine is Seeker. I loved the books and even thought it didn't follow them it was still a great Xena/Herc era throwback. Also, dat Regan.

>I know this show was kinda bad

It gets pretty good mid season 1 I rate. It was good for what it set out to be

still pissed after all these years, fuck.

never forget

I actually completely had

Its better this way. The Kings would have fucked it up in season 2

Tonight, on a very special "Clone High"...

Was interesting

Sucked

HFJGHDUURRRRDFDFFFXIYGHFT

God damn I miss Surface. Yeah it got awful, but the premise was so good. Good enough for Stranger Things season 2 to steal it.

There was supposed to be 3 more.

This was great

>tfw it didn't even got canceled because of low ratings

this

All of these shows were justifiably cancelled.

the knick had ran it's course. season 2 nosedived towards the end.

>cancelled because the set burned down

fuck my life

>82% on imdb
>75% on rt
>72% on mc
>gets cancelled
thanks americans. thanks a fucking lot.

This show was put on stop because of the writers strike and never picked up again. It was max comfy and I miss it so much
Anna is a qr

I don't know if anyone remembers Harsh Realm, but it was this show Chris Carter did after The X-Files where this guy has to stop a crazed general in a huge virtual reality dystopian USA. That show really could have been something, but it didn't even air a full season.

ReBoot getting cut off on that cliffhanger and then being brought back with a completely different plot will never not piss me off.

The worst though is Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles. That show was some of the best SciFi I've ever seen on TV and it got cancelled on a brutal cliffhanger.

rome was cancelled because the BBC and RAI pulled out and HBO didn't want to pay. it was cancelled before season 2 had even started filming. that's why season 2 is such a mess, it's 3 seasons crammed into 1.

Oh and also Ugly Americans. That one really sucked because they didn't admit it was cancelled. They kept saying there was another season on the way and then just went silent.

These two and you could argue Undergrads and the Oblongs. Teletoon at night on Fridays was pardon my french...LIT SENPAI

>S2 never

I tried my hardest. Told everyone I could about it.

I watched the whole season and the only think I remember right now about this show is the cuckold episode

really makes me think.

Macaulay Culkin showing up was reallllllyyyy fucking weird. I couldn't watch the show, all I had in my mind was "why is culkin in this? WHY WHY WHY WHY"

We'll never see a comfy interstellar nuclear with the Romulans. They were setting up for it in S4

>braindead

well, homewreckers tend to be braindead

First show that really hurt. Cancelled because the network head didn't like the show and wanted something new shows that he wanted - which all ended up failing.

the knick wasn't cancelled. sodenberg said owen was going to die day one. the show ended exactly as he wanted.
nah, that was good decision. season 2 was bad. instead of countless of bad season we only got one. this is good.

Nope, sorry, that simply wasn't a good show which was made even worse by horrendously bad scheduling.

Haha, what a story, Mark.

This and Reaper both deserve to come back.

they're shooting the movie next year
but that will never happen due to the fact that the showrunner spoiled the whole show.

UTOPIA's second season was less memorable but still very interesting.
I want a third and last season to close the trilogy once and for all.
Plus I wouldn't be mad for more soundtrack gold

Gwyn?

it's dead, I don't think uk does a lot of revivals like the americans.
and to add to that, the fincher remake was cancelled, because fincher wanted like 5 million more for the budget or something.

Chris had to have ran off with all that money.

Terminator SCC
New Amsterdam
FlashForward
Persons Unknown

We could still hope for a comic version in the same vein as the Manuscript to settle the story for good.

also Constantine

>Persons Unknown

muh nigga

>Persons Unknown
>that finale
lame

constantine was just in the newest LoT episode and he's in the next episode of LoT trying to fuck captain cold

also he's getting an animated series.

Was it close ended? I dont remember

Sup Forums should do a stream of cancelled shows a la The Power Rangers marathon.

Yea but I would still have to watch LoT. That isnt happening

No. They all escaped (and i will say that part was really stupid. Especially how the black guy "died" from a 4 foot drop off a roof)

But they ended up caught again on a transport barge at sea. Welcome to level 2 A new group was back at the town with 2 from the first group

V

This made me fall in love with Ray Wise

>Welcome to level 2 A

Fuck, it all just came back to me. I half expected that to happen which kinda made the cancellation okay because how stupid they were

No, really. Used to watch it in boarding school on Friday nights, Comfy Woods kino

One of the best on screen performances of the devil.

It's always the cliffhanger finales that hurt the most.

didnt it suck towards the end?

God damn Jaime Pressly is perfect

Yeh this cancellation sucked

They tried to shake up the formula by having a season where Earl was in prison, immediately followed by a season where Earl is in a coma, but after all that, the last season was a return to form and was breddy gud.

youtube.com/watch?v=-g8HHd7rA2M

They actually lost a lot of the set due to fire also

Definitely this. Fuck Fox for showing it out of order

BLACK GRANNIES

>Anna is a qr
What did he mean by this?

Best comedy of this decade.

youtube.com/watch?v=viJqJqPZubA

i'm glad walt killed her

Seconding all these.

Alphas was also a guilty pleasure.

I rewatch the whole thing at least once a year
Blunt Talk was great too. Jonathan Ames has great style, hope we'll see more of him.

>>The worst though is Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles. That show was some of the best SciFi I've ever seen on TV and it got cancelled on a brutal cliffhanger.

This is another show where Fox kept fucking interfering and forcing the bad-guy-of-the-week format and filler eps. I fucking hate Fox with Sci-Fi.

van der beek really redeemed himself with this show

t. Tyler

Is it worth watching regardless or would I end up being bummed?

it was one and done

No its worth the watch

[DUBSTEP PLAYS]

downloading now.

dont let me down, user

no, this was shit reboot city

its not an argument against reboots, its an argument against literal shit

Should have had several seasons instead of tv movies