Tumblr being triggered the fuck out that Ursula is going to be played by a drag queen even though her original design...

>tumblr being triggered the fuck out that Ursula is going to be played by a drag queen even though her original design was based on one

how can SJW's be this fucking retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2016/08/the-little-mermaid-lin-manuel-miranda-alan-menken-hamilton-disney-live-action-film-1201803536/
youtu.be/-3NkIHPs5t4
youtube.com/watch?v=usl5u9ruA0U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm triggered by all this live-action bullshit the jews at Disney's making money out of

I admit that in the past they've been a nasty.
We weren't kidding when we called tumblr a ditch!
But you'll find that nowadays,
they'll always find new ways
To dissappoint, annoy, and whine and bitch! (Pathetic!)

I'm more triggered by the fact they're still doing this shit

why should they stop?

The Beauty and the Beast remake was more succesful than Moana

say goodbye to animation completely

>more succesful than Moana
Hah! That is pretty funny.

> Sup Forums being so thirsty for feeling angry about something that they'll believe one user posting vague things about tumblr without so much as a source or even a damn screenshot

is that so hard to believe??
that tumblr is calling the decision transphobic and boohoo only villains are allowed to be lgbt coded and shit

OP wouldn't lie and false flag us, you jaded fuck! The gall. Why, I bet OP is getting ready to post links any moment now.

Show the cynics what's what! I'll wait.

here

Even ignoring Tumblr, who the hell wants Ursula as a fucking drag queen? Are you so desperate to shit on people that you're willing to defend this stupid shit?

Also this. There is no reason for this to be made outside of pure greed. It's creatively bankrupt and cynical.

Wait, Little Mermaid too? Source?

Which queen? I'd fucking kill for Willam to play Ursala

>who the hell wants Ursula as a fucking drag queen?
Disney?? They have to advertise all their shitty live action remakes like this now. Just like gay LeFou.
And fucking normies still ate that shit up and all went to watch the movie. Hope you all will be happy about gay Simba

javascript:quote('91214013');

Disney IS creatively bankrupt, liveaction of animated classics, animes (Recent Ghost in the Shell), marvel sequels, star wars sequels, upcoming animalted sequels: WiR 2, ,Toy Story 2, Incredibles 2, Frozen 2, Zootopia 2. (only like two of them could make any sense).

Wish there was competition, but this moloch is too big, in short: creativity is dead.

Was Divine a SJW?

BOOOODY
LANGUAAAAAAAAGE HAHA

>Following his death, fans of Divine visited Prospect Hill Cemetery to pay their respects. In what has become a tradition, fans have been known to leave makeup, food, and graffiti on his grave in memoriam; Waters claims that some fans have sexual intercourse on his grave, which he believes Divine would love.[121][147]

*Toy Story 4

SOMEONE SOMEWHERE ON THE INTERNET HAS THIS OPINION MAYBE, LET'S MAKE HUNDREDS OF POSTS TALKING ABOUT HOW ANGRY WE ARE ABOUT THIS SUPPOSED PERSON HAVING THIS SUPPOSED OPINION... ON THE INTERNET!!!

>every Sup Forums thread the last 4 years

It pisses me off that these live action adaptations will all make over a billion dollars. Who gives a fuck about making your own movies anymore, when you can just remake the same film but in live action for a shit ton of easy money.

The readiness is all

I agree. They're clearly cashing in on the fact that the children who were enchanted by these movies are now adults with children, and want to experience them again, but simply rereleasing them won't pay the bills.

Disney would do better to spend the money on these live action remakes on more actual animation, be it 3d or 2d. This trend of repackaging old ideas with modern technology is really fucking tired. Unfortunately Beauty and the Beast seems to have actually done well at the box office, so this stupid trend is probably going to last another 10 years.

>the jews
No that's just how business works, the goal is to have more money in any way possible.

Unless you think "jews" is just how you refer to businesspeople.

>Man does a song and dance number about how his friend stomps around in boots, has the thickest neck in town, and how not a piece of of him is scraggly or scrawny
>People lose their shit when more screen time reveals he's gay.

Srsly

On the internet? On Sup Forums? Yeah, pretty much. Anybody out to make an easy buck above all else is "the jews" and of course that's going to cover a very wide set of folks. Words don't mean shit any more; we're better off ignoring specifics and responding only to general context.

I'm still butthurt about how they chose to change Gaston's song with a shitty version, instead of either keeping it the same or replacing it with Me.

As a gay man who isn't feminine, I'm not angry. People can do whatever they want.

I just find it disappointing that only that only feminine and outrageous traits are the way they tell people a character is gay.

Like, having Le Fou be gay. Thats pretty neat and makes sense in the story. But they had to make him swish and prance about the entire time.

I got nothing against campy gays. I love em and they have ever right to be as campy as they want. Camp is fun. I just wish it wasn't the first and only thing that hollywood thinks of for gay characters.

i would rather they cast a sexy fat lady but I guess Disney would rather be politically correct than make something good.

Like with Jungle Book, they're never going to cut the "big" songs from the live action version. These things are all about shilling merchandise and songs like Bear Necessities and Gaston are big moneymakers.

>transmisogynistic
I will never understand Tumblr vocabulary.

Because they want attention

she works better as a dyke

Hollywood thinks that being gay is a trope

Everything is exaggerated in these types of stories.

We make a big deal out of it: That's bad
We don't draw any attention to it: That's bad

It should be ed eisner's voice on a fat lady.

its not SJW's its hardcore conservatives.

The polar opposite

deadline.com/2016/08/the-little-mermaid-lin-manuel-miranda-alan-menken-hamilton-disney-live-action-film-1201803536/

I'll dig up the list of live action remakes Disney has in development

It's both, actually. You'll find the far left and the far right are extremely similar is many aspects, they're less polar opposites and more two sides of the same coin
they're both fucking retarded

What's not to get?

Films With Dates:
Mulan - 2018
Mary Poppins Sequel - 2018

Films that have started casting but don't have release dates:
Aladdin - Casting in progress
Cruella - Emma Stone cast as Cruella De Vil
Dumbo - Casting in progress
The Lion King - Donald Glover cast as Simba. James Earl Jones returning as Mufasa.
Tink - Reese Witherspoon cast as Tinker Bell.

Confirmed Sequels:
Jungle Book 2
Maleficent 2

Films in Development:
Genies - Prequel to Aladdin showing how the Genie got stuck in the lamp
Chip N Dale: Rescue Rangers - Live Action/cgi hybrid, think Alvin & The Chipmunks
Christopher Robin - Live Action Winnie The Pooh Movie featuring an adult Christopher Robin
A Night On Bald Mountain - Remake of the Chernabog sequence from Fantasia
Pinocchio
Snow White
Rose Red - Spinoff from Snow White starring her sister
Prince Charming - Spinoff from Cinderella starring the Prince's Brother
The Little Mermaid
The Sword In The Stone

And nothing for Pocahontas

>Cruella
Didn't we JUST have this in 96? Seriously, Disney, you're starting to scare me a little bit.

>Genies - Prequel to Aladdin showing how the Genie got stuck in the lamp
We all know how this is gonna play out. He used to be a human, then wished to become a genie, and then poof stuck in lamp. It was the fucking end of the real movie.

Well why the fuck not? Let's be honest here, only a drag queen could bring the degree of "Fabulous" and over the top attitude that Ursula requires as a character.

Kill me

At least Princess and the Frog is save from this

Cruella supposedly takes place before those films and shows how she rose up in the fashion industry/high society. It's been described as the new generations 'The Devil Wears Prada'.

Their was a rumor going around that Disney delayed it due to concerns of how dark the script was. Despite being a comedy theirs apparently a subplot where she gets addicted to weight loss pills which affect her mentally.

>At least Princess and the Frog is save from this

I give it a few more years until they announce a Princess And The Frog project. Tiana is one of the worst selling of the Disney Princess line, a new movie would bring her back into the spotlight.

>no hercules

>tumblr triggered
>one example provided
>omg SJWs
Alright sure.

>10k notes

>say goodbye to animation completely
Well we had a good run, and ended strong.

>ended strong
>with Moana
You're funny.

> notes equal agreement

Skoliosexual sounds like something you get from eating bad food

I'm more upset at the fact that these adaptations are working.

Seriously, people can't be this dumb

>no treasure planet

Shit that would look great on live action

All these movies are shit

>her original design was based on one
And she was even going to be played by said drag queen, had he not died.

I bet most people don't even know who Divine is, and how he ate actual dog shit in Pink Flamingos

>yaaaas
>slay
>transmisogynistic
>lgbt coded

Millennials were a mistake.

Link to the actual Tumblr?

Why are they making a live-action Little Mermaid? Are these live-action versions going to be an excuse to keep all the animated versions in the vault forever?

Yes.

Maybe tumblr was triggered by this person being triggered? We have a nice little thread here, but each reply doesn't represent individual whatever-phobic shitlords foaming at the mouth about someone on tumblr not being happy about a trans character.

If they're doing Little Mermaid they already have my mom's ticket

>defacing a someone's grave in honor
Do they not know why people deface graves?

>she gets addicted to weight loss pills which affect her mentally.
female movies everyone

they suffer so much!

The exact fucking opposite.

One of John Waters best friends growing up and John and Divine both made some of the biggest gross out films ever, Pink Flamingos, Multiple Maniacs, and Female Trouble.

youtu.be/-3NkIHPs5t4

Here's one of the tamest scenes from Pink Flamingos

Thinking about it now, Disney's track record with LGBT characters is pretty negative; Bucky and Pronk were assholes, LeFou was a vindictive asshole, and now Ursala is a straight up villain. That's not to say that Disney needs to make them perfect people, I'm just saying that if anything is controversial to an SJW here, it's not the inclusion, but the treatment. I wonder if anyone over there is disappointed.

Divine ate dogshit off a public sidewalk once, it is impossible to dishonor someone like that whatever you do.

>Ally
please, my fucking sides

>Why are they making a live-action Little Mermaid?
>Why are they making live-action movies of their animated classics
It's easy, they make tons of money with little to no effort. What's not to get?

Disney doesn't give a shit about LGBT, it just cares about drumming up attention for it's movies without having to spend too much money on advertising and found out that outrage is the perfect way to do it.

>tfw WB will never rerelease Pink Flamingos because it's too explicit for them

And yet Bucky and Pronk being a gay married couple in a Disney movie wasn't drummed up at all and the movie still did very well.

>transmisogynistic
Wait, these people do know Ursula's design was based on a real transvestite, right?
Is this just "every minority character has to be practically perfect in every way" bullshit again?

Not a tranny, just a crossdresser

>Bucky and Pronk
They didn't do anything but show up on-screen once and argue offscreen twice for a few seconds. Yeah, some representation there, Disney really did some groundbreaking work.

Were they even shown to be married before the movie came out, or were viewers told after it came out?

>James Earl Jones returning as mufasa
based

Isn't that what transvestite means? You like dressing up in the clothing of the opposite sex?
As opposed to transsexual where you believe that you *are* the opposite sex?

>Omnisexual
>Omnigender
The new season of Ben 10 sounds interesting

Yeah, but SJWs don't care about the difference because surprise surprise, they don't care about transexual people at all

They're the first, so it's something.
They shared a hyphenated last name in the credits. Someone asked on Twitter and a writer confirmed.

>one doesn't understand and is triggered the wrong way
>they all don't care about at all

>the company that pushed the author's lifetime plus 70 years copyright law and has been trying to extend it even further
>even though they built their empire from popular domain stories.

>A Night On Bald Mountain - Remake of the Chernabog sequence from Fantasia

That sounds amazing tbqh

So what does Sup Forums think about the honest truth that Grace Jones or Ru Paul are the only two people who could possibly play a proper Storm (X-Men)

Blame the idiots who watch it then. It's your choice to see it. If it has disneys name slapped on it, they'll watch it. Brand recognition is a devilish tactix

Grace certainly has the cheekbones for it

Wait....this sounds like something Tumblr would fucking love in every way,

what's with the reverse sjw?

Shouldn't they be praising how wonderful it is that a [genderfluid person] is capable of getting a job that ten years ago would have been evily forced upon a woman as if we were not all the same?!

I can give a Shit about what these fucks want anymore. It's more ridiculous then the last request they desire. The more "progressive" a film is, the worse it may possibly get

>Unless you think "jews" is just how you refer to businesspeople.

...is it not?

Divine and John Waters have made some of the best movies I have ever subjected myself to watching.

Divine can do no wrong.

Pic related.

Well when one takes a look back and notices that...the absolutely fucking hate every single thing that comes around no matter what. They will always search deep and hard to find that aspect that triggers them and then comes the wave after wave of bitching and moaning about how horribly evil and [anything here]-ist it is and how amazing that people who are still publically [anything here]-ists are still living in our society today despite all the victories the [any perceived minority] has had in recent years.

I know, right? I love that woman.

Oh, so this is a different thing than the Disney one.
I was wondering why it actually looked interesting and not like a rehash of the original.
youtube.com/watch?v=usl5u9ruA0U

That is the best photo I've seen in a long while.

I'm just curious about how Disney is going to handle "live action" Sebastian.

Real-life crabs don't exactly have the required mouthparts for singing, and sadly they're not exactly marketable to a large audience. not that the look any more disturbing than the living furniture in the live action BatB

You can't expect a SJW to do their research before getting offended.

I saw one of them pull the same 'oppression' card shit on Hairspray because John Travolta was playing the mom which apparently was blatant transphobia nevermind the fact the role had always been played by drag queens.

>James Earl Jones returning as Mufasa.
I can get behind this.

Probably make him like Tamatoa with a completely non-shelled head

If they don't announce it every 5 seconds, they're accused of straightwashing.

That's a thing