Please leave me alone, i just want to be left alone. do not bother me, i just want to be left alone...

please leave me alone, i just want to be left alone. do not bother me, i just want to be left alone. i tell you 'leave me alone' and you still bother me. why you do this? every morning i put cocoa butter on my skin, so that my skin has the healthy glow. now leave me alone. i dont want this. you try to give me this, i dont want this. i want to be left alone.

eveyr morning i wake up, i go outside. the first morning, i find a snake and i kill the snake. the second morning, i go outside. another snake. the same color, the same size. i kill the snake.

the third morning. the turd morning, i go outside, there is a snake and right before i kill the snake, the snake looks up at me and he says to me 'i just want to be left alone, why you do this?' i left the snake alone.

i find no more snakes in the morning.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qGNtxAtf1Sw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dudu oson

*blows snot everywhere*

I went to film camp. I’ve read Sartre. I’ve read Thomas Pynchon. I’ve read Ayn Rand. I’ve been to Italy. I’ve been to France. I speak French. I’ve been to Spain. I’ve been to South America. I’ve been to Kenya. I’ve been to China. I backpacked across Europe. I prefer tea to coffee. I’ve been to Greece. I love Greek food. I’m a foodie. I’m always on the lookout for a great little place to get breakfast. I sometimes go to Barnes and Noble and lose track of the time. The black people that I’ve met said I have a lot of flavor. I love my MacBook but I also love my MacBook Pro, because it has the word Pro on it, short for prolapsed.
I drive an ancient Volvo that barely starts. The Matrix and..and Inception are the first movies in the last ten years that made me really think. Yeah I paint, no big deal, I think conventional painting rules are…stogy, archaic. To bend the spoon, you have to realize there is no spoon. Think outside the box. Coexist. Coexist, and one more thing, If you don’t know the difference between your, and you’re and you’re and your, you’re a fucking idiot, get the fuck off my Facebook wall.

Cringe
KYS alt-right manchild

Best part of the video, love Charls

I could read this all day

MY PEOPLE
VERY WISE PEOPLE
THEY PUT MUD ON THEIR HEAD TO KEEP COOL

>I’ve been to Italy.

Yeah, but have you ever been young and naive, drinking cheap lambrusco wine in the Gianicolos Hill overlooking Rome at sunset? Love that memory.

Doesn't compare to wandering around Brooklyn and searching random warehouses for new bands to listen to.

>The Matrix and..and Inception are the first movies in the last ten years that made me really think
literally Sup Forums
Also chuck is a fucking genius, his independent stuff is much better than sam's

Anyone up for some fresh tap? I'm making some now

black countries are hellholes
the peaceful herb make them kill eachotha

For all the feedees and big belly girls out there, and the ones who are striving to become them, here is a little bit of encouragement for the day.
Just keep eating, fill that belly up. Eat that last slice of pizza, drink that high calorie milk shake you’ve been craving. Make yourself moan in fullness like you are meant to be. Eat seconds, thirds, fourths, until you feel the layers of fat begin to settle on your swollen belly, then dessert. Don’t put it off, drink all that heavy cream like you told yourself you would, your future self will appreciate it. Feel your skin begin to stretch, your clothes become tighter, and the growing weight of your bloated midriff. Experience that new Jiggle when you walk, the new waddle you’ve been finding yourself doing. Keep yourself stuffed to your limit… all day. Forget what hunger feels like, familiarize yourself with being a bloated, fat, growing girl. Swell out of your clothes, pop those buttons you never thought you could, and reach those proportions you’d never thought you’d be. Make them ask you when you’re due. Feel the weight of your belly on your thighs increase as you shove fat dense food into your greedy mouth. Notice that new stretch mark tomorrow morning from the entire day of eating. Do it, become that swollen girl you know you’re meant to be. Make today the day you go really got fat. Be a good feedee.
And to all the feeders out there, take care of your feedees and keep feeding them. Don’t forget to remind them how sexy and big they are getting and make sure they know how much bigger you’re going to make them. Rub their big full tummies and keep pushing their limit, they will love it.

>mfw some ugly faggot saw my Sam Hyde shirt and said "You know that guy's a Nazi right?"

did you contain your laughter holy shit, idk if I'd be able to not burst out laughing

I just said "No I didn't, I'll have to look that up." because the last thing I want is an argument in a public place.

My lips were stuck in a fucking Grinch smirk though, and he said "Yeah, I don't think it's very funny."

"Really? A nazi!? I had no idea." lmfao

YOU KILLED DUDU OSUN

Sam said multiple times that he is a white nationalist. Jesus christ some MDE fans are cucks

Is that why he loves rap music?

>sam hyde shirt
cringed hard

>you can't be a WN if you enjoy rap music
kill yourself retard

>OY VEY MY SHOW WAS SHOAHED
>gib schekles plox

And his idiot fans oblige.

greater than sign greater than sign greater than sign forward slash https colon forward slash forward flash www dot reddit dot com forward slash

Go back to the MDE subreddit, it's where 99% of his fanbase is.

youtu.be/qGNtxAtf1Sw

>go to campus library at 6AM
>only other person there is some faggot watching 2070 paradigm shift on the library's computer

Since when do normies know about Sam Hyde?

>that guy
>a normie
lol