You will never be a pious proto-Templar bishop mowing down heathens with your +3 Holy Gladiator's Sword of Vengeance...

>you will never be a pious proto-Templar bishop mowing down heathens with your +3 Holy Gladiator's Sword of Vengeance and fucking fine-ass noblewomen under the table

Now that Floki's becoming a bush-hermit in Iceland, is there literally ANYBODY who's still likable on team-viking?

Other urls found in this thread:

history.com/news/dna-proves-viking-women-were-powerful-warriors
youtube.com/watch?v=pLbDkMnGpcY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ivar is going full rage mode wich is nice and king harald is going to skull fuck lagertha (or atleast i hope so) wich is nice also....

King Harald is over blondes after his waifu cucked him with Chad, he's going for the dyke pusy.

This guy is badass. He and Aethelwulf will make one hell of a tag team. Speaking of Aethelwulf, why didn't he got rid of his roastie wife? Fuck that bitch, she's the worst character in the show, and that's saying something when there's Lagertha and her GRRRL power minions.

Turbochad priest, I dig it

>Floki the bush hermit
I need a whole episode of just Floki in Iceland.

Wtf astrid looks so hot now

He's a good man and his children legal or not need a mother. She might not be a great person but she loves her children.

Is it just me or is his acting really fucking bad?

It's too bad historically, he dies like a bitch.

She's hot irl but her make up and personality in the show makes her unnatractive

She got kidnapped by an asshole, for a woman she's relatively calm considering.

>he dies like a bitch.
He goes down sword-and-shield in battle. Fuck yourself with a stick, Muhammad.

so wtf is flokis story now? They seem to be setting him up as the next seer or something. He has to comeback and tell people of a land he found and settle there. If not and he just lives out the rest of his life there, his story has to be over

The Last Kingdom is a better show

He didn't blow up his children first and he didn't kill any innocents. Allah does not approve.

I think he's going to colonize the place and become a leader of sorts, probably the next seer or something.

Am I the only one who feels bad for Aethelwulf's kid? He was shown helping his father in the swamp, and seems like a useful guy, probably a warrior too, while Alfred was doing nothing.

Alfred is basically the chosen one for no reason other than because Ecbert said so, while his brother is ignored by everyone but his father.

>Made by the Blacked British Cucks
>Better

No.

I need to give it a watch one of these days.

do you mean to tell me this fucking abortion of a show is still going?

this season's been surprisingly good so far. How will they fuck it up?

He really wasn't up to The Tudors either.

>Lagertha looks the same
What did they mean by this, isn't she supposed to be like pushing 60?

They won't but Sup Forums will still pretend like it's bad.

if anything vikings is worse in this regard

>How will they fuck it up?
They literally can't, unless they keep pushing Lagertha as this fanfic tier character who can't lose or do no wrong.

Also I hope, they don't nerf the christians too much and make a challenge for Ivar.

Alfred's older brothers all died so he's not going to amount to anything.

Alfred, Æthelflæd and Edward are the creators of the whole concept of England as a country by comparison.

Because it is bad, mediocre at best

I think Lagertha's going down, she's had it coming for a while.

>I hope, they don't nerf the christians too much and make a challenge for Ivar
Sadly, they are virtually guaranteed to do this.

Only three things really bothered me in this regard to be honest:

>chinawoman girl in S4, but thankfully she was killed quickly
>floki stopping everyone from murdering muslims
>all these shieldmaidens in armies, almost as many as male soldiers, while they're supposed to be a minority

this scene broke me, also what happened to his daughter?

>EVERYTHING THAT EXITS IS SHIT
>AM I COOL YET?
>someone plz care about me :(

Plague. That's essentially the only time we see plague in this series even though it should be freaking EVERYWHERE.

there was a plague episode and she was one of the victims.

Hes treating her well and offered her to become queen of ALL NORWAY

mah vikingfu desu,

In the next timeskip theyll cast alfred as a chad philosopher king

Will bjorn convert when he gets to the barbary coast?

I miss Ecbert.

surprisingly good ep this week desu

You are correct.

ecbert athelstan was best segments

I miss Torstein.

Having a decent source helps a lot but I enjoy both shows pretty well 2bh.

I miss Gyda

saved

So Rollo is going to be on what side of the upcoming viking war? Ivar, Bjorn or Lagertha?

Shieldmaidens were probably fictitious, it's like a future civilisation unearthing some DVDs from the 21st century and deciding our special forces were 50% female because Black Widow is in the Avengers.

We have one account of what might be called 'Shield Maidens' fighting in a battle and that's from a Byzantine army that wiped out a community of Varangians, crucially this was a situation where Norse women marched out from their settlement to fight with their men in a desperate last stand, not a Viking expedition. The Byzantines were horrified to discover women dead amongst the Varangian dead, considering their extensive contact with Norse traders, if women featured regularly in Viking crews, this wouldn't have shocked them enough to be worthy of recording.

Viking crews weren't even indicitive of the general Norse male population, they're always described as being fuckheug and in amazing physical condition, but we know the Norse population wasn't really much taller or healthier than you average Arab. When you look at the size and condition of modern day professional rowers and take into account that being able to row really well would have meant the difference between success or failure on these really dangerous expeditions, Vikings were the elite of the Norse population, being a Viking was a sought-after opportunity, the leaders could afford to be really picky on who they gave on of their limited crew spaces to. These guys were the physical peak of what their culture could produce, exceptionally tall, heavily muscled young men in their physical prime.

The TV show has their crews filled with old men and a scrawny manlets.

Damn Gyda looks like THAT!?

I do miss her character in the show though, she was sweet and innocent, feels bad man. That speech Ragnar gave to her after her death made me sad.

Why would he care? He has to consolidate his hold over Normandy.

The Ivar show is shit. Bjorn should be the lead but he got 5 minutes of talking.

Best girl.

>you will never be
You don't know where I'll be in 5 years and neither do I.

Probably not here because cinema is dying.

>The TV show has their crews filled with old men and a scrawny manlets.
For the main characters is forgivable at least, since it's hard to find good actors with the right
physical conditions.

I hate what they've done with Rollo. Historically he stayed Pagan even after being baptised, beat the shit out of his princess wife, never really stopped behaving like a viking and made his men wealthy French landowners, whilst founding a people who'd become the most fearsome warriors of early Medieval Europe.

Instead he murders his men and goes completely French whilst being pussy wipped by his wife.

>I want a rich daddy to live off of: The Outfit

history.com/news/dna-proves-viking-women-were-powerful-warriors

Stop getting your history from Total War autists. It's embarrassing.

I miss Tostig.
youtube.com/watch?v=pLbDkMnGpcY

This Ivar rage madman thing is getting real old. I want to see bjorn in the mediteranean.
Also ragnars 2nd best son is on the boat back to kategat so will be interesting to see ivar get BTFO

>mfw that blonde girls butt

He's feasting with the gods in Valhalla now

I really doubt Ivar will lose.

>leathershit armor
Why do people think this is aesthetically appealing

Pure kino.

Screaming activates his plot armor. It was retarded that no one from an attacking army wouldn't take one shot at him because he's making a goofy face.

her face is so odd. would love to put babies inside her

Well, warrior-bishops have been outlawed for 1000-600 years, depending on where you live, so I'd say it's unlikely.

Will he cuck Aethelwulf

At this point it's more worthy counting who ISN'T going to cuck Aethelwulf.

Jesus christ.

that pic doesn't even do her ass justice

Didn't know that Anglo-Saxon bishops cut their hair like jack the lad bellends.

Lagertha, Rollo/Floki, Ubba, Bjorn, Halfdan
vs
Ivar, Hvitserk, Heahmund, Harald, Astrid
He didn't want to just step out of Ragnars shadow, he literally wanted to differentiate himself from his brother and build his own legacy in every way, even if that means abandoning his people and his culture/religion.

>6' jacked redhead king
>cast a 5'8 brownhaired manlet
braaaaaa vo

>only +3 sword
>mfw christcuck can't even remember to deliver his large titanite shards to Andre

Weapons were associated with nobility and wealth, being buried with them doesn't automatically indicate a warrior, rich merchants were buried with swords too. Males have been discovered with stereotypically female grave goods too, doesn't neccesarily mean they sat at home being a house-husband whilst their wife went out fighting. It's also possible that treasured items were donated and buried as part of funeral rites, she might have been the beloved wife of a notable warrior who gave up his sword to be buried with her.

To my knowledge, no remains recovered from a battlefield grave have ever been identified as female.

Pay attention faggot, he tells his wife that still believed in Thor and shit even after the baptism show, and then went on pillaging with the others.

After killing the other vikings and acting French. Taking a few months to go on a pillaging holiday doesn't change that.

10/10 ass, she's even resting the body weight in the other leg.

Correct me if I'm mistaken, but didn't he offer land to any viking who wanted to follow him as well?

He might have remained pagan, but his family and other norse nobles got assimilated pretty quick.

>strong female worryur
Dropped.

Start your own heresy, or get anti pope to overturn the law. About time that Christian church remembered it's militant side.

What Norse nobles? He killed them all.

He did. He hasn't forgotten Ragnars main objective. Find new lands for his people to flourish

It's not like vikings didn't backstab the fuck of each others before that, and being a rich duke is beter than a viking under his brother shadow, pretending to be civiliced was more convenient for him.

>The gaming pieces suggest that the person buried was a high-ranking combatant who was knowledgeable of strategies and tactics.

/tg/ confirmed for super soldiers.

He wasn't the only norseman that got land in western europe (excluding British isles), as far as I know.

What gets to me in this, as well as most other history-channel shows is that the extras in the backdrop (just like most self-proclaimed 'history buffs') are usually fat. In a time when most people would have been badly malnourished and emaciated.

Is Hvitserk the new Rollo? Folliowing his brothers everywhere they go without his own backbone

>better to bring only 3 ships
Why does the Nord fear the Arab?

he just doesn't give a shit, just want to fight and fuck, living the good life

He's gonna go to Normandy to drop the 'Hey, wouldn't it be sweet to rule England?' bomb on Rollo. Calling it now. Cap this.

Will this guy ever show up in one of the later seasons?

Sure, kill Ragnar's vikings when they show up, but killing his own men was just dumb. What leverage does he have to maintain his position as duke if he's killed all his men? The real Rollo negotiated the terms of his dukedom with an army at his back.

The fact they didn't show the kissing of Charles the Simple's feet is also a crime. Genuinely one of the best parts of viking history alongside Bjorn capturing a Christian city by pretending to be dead.