PRO SKUB

I, myself, am quite fond of Skub.

Sage

Adam Burch is anti skub

Therefore pro skub wins automatically

who?

Oh user...your efforts are appreciated, but those times are gone. Please, you're embarrassing both of us.

While I disagree with your opinions of Skub I must say I can see why you would be fond of it. I feel inclined to berate you and call you nasty names and phrases like, "worse than Hitler" but I will not for I am a man of sense and pride. I am not a supporter of the manufacturing and distribution of Skub for fear of young people becoming addicted to its effects.

I've always been pro skub. My father was pro skub and my grandfather was pro skub, and I intend to raise my children to be pro skub, the way God and the constitution intended. We are a pro skub nation with pro skub values, and it is up to each of us to protect those values, lest they be ravaged by anti skub bigots and slide into decay. We will keep the faith; pro family, pro culture, pro skub!

You sir are a bigot and don't belong in our community. Take your ideas back to the hole you crawled out of. I bet your father was a communist.

>why can't we just get along faggotry
I once was like you. Before I witnessed the true harm skub does. It tears families apart. It destroys people, mentally and physically. It reeks worse than a corpse. It is not fit for any civilized society, especially mine. Anyone willing to advocate skub after seeing it's true nature is unforgivable scum, and those who have used it are nothing more than its slaves. It must be put to an end

>Liking Skub
>Anno Domini of our Lord and Saviour 2017

Anti skubbers support white genocide. They are all of them to a man exactly like that person. There's no making it more obvious than this.

I have right here an article written by a little known and very famous genius that expounds upon the virtues of skub and rips apart the tired, pitiful "arguments" put forth by the anti skub lie machine. I don't trust a word anyone says unless I know they are pro skub. I watch only pro skub outlets so as not to be infected with ignorance. Their truth is my truth. Pro truth, pro wisdom, pro skub.

i, myself, am quite fond of skin cancer.

>Being a skubfag

Pro Skub:
>Handsome
>Self-respecting
>Sees the merit in the use of skub for recreational purposes
>Gets laid on a regular basis

Anti-Skub:
>Petty
>Lash out at others for their lack of mental capacity
>Have never had a fulfilling moment in their short, brutish lives
>Probably voted for trump

Need I go on?

I consider myself askub. I live a life in which Skub is not a factor. I neither partake in its mind-rotting fantasy, not do I wage childish wars against those who find meaning in Skub. I'm above it all.

skubfags think Rey > Ahsoka

I'm old enough to remember this. I wish we could go back to these times. Back before everything went to shit because of all these new ideas. Things were just better then. Pro tradition, pro skub.

But more than anything we must unite and exterminate the askub fags. Fucking neutrals.

Its the most important invention of all time. Honestly, the phrase should be "___ is the greatest thing since skub." You would know that if you lurked moar.

Skub is like true love but better

You are literally worse than Hitler, please kill yourself.

Get a load of this asshole

Skub is bad stuff.

End yourself.

>Sup Forums is full of scub fags.

You used to be cool Sup Forums. You used to be the coolest board. What happened to you?

Is skub halal?

>implying it's wrong to like skub
have you ever even used skub, faggot? my orgasms have never been so intense.

what the fuck are you doing with it?

Fuck you kill yourself

I'm anti-anti-skub, anti-pro-skub, and anti-neutrals.

>skubfags
You proud of yourselves? You feel like big men now? What would your fucking mothers think?

But Trump was the proskub candidate, Hillary was the one who wanted to ban it.