Killer Frost = Endless

So in Justice League of America #1, we see Destiny calling Killer Frost his "sister."

How do you feel about Killer Frost being officially one of the Endless? What do you think her name will be?

Gotta be a D word, eh?
Degenerate

>Degeneracy

It could easily be some sort of fucking retarded Death and the subtypes of Death thing where she's Death-by-Entropy.

>Best waifus fused into same person

yes please

Could be someone other than Destiny talking to her.

How can anyone think that is Destiny
If she actualy is Endless. there are chance that she is actualy Delight

I don't have a scan on me, but that background looks exactly like Destiny's Gardens

>in Destiny's garden
>brown cloak
>chains

I dunno why she'd be Delight/Delirium though. Caitlin Frost isn't insane, unlike Louise or Crystal.

she's clearly as aspect of entropy

This is so fucking retarded. Johns and Snyder should be forbidden from touching Death & the Endless and Watchmen.

Neither one of those people are involved in this comic.

fug it does look exactly like the garden
please no, adding a new endless is stupid and making fucking killer frost one of all people is extra stupid. it's so bad it would retroactively make all Gaiman's stuff bad, even not sandman stuff.

Killer Frost deserves it desu. I for one welcome our new entropic mistress.

Is Starman the only 'holy cow' left in the DCU they didn't try to milk further?

better version

>Killer Frost promoted to Endless

yes this pleases me

Why would you take it literally?

Is Johns still on justice League?

No, stupid, he is not.

This isn't from Justice League moron.

I originally thought you shouldn't but I can't remember Destiny calling non-endless brother and sister before.

Has he ever TALKED to non-endless?

He used to host one of those anthology comics.

Before he was part of the endless then.

From Waid's The Brave & The Bold (massively underrated comic)

He had dinner with Lucifer, Elaine, and Michael before, and baited Lucifer into grabbing and burning his book (which let him show Lucifer the ashes, spelling out something that Destiny was bound not to tell him).

I think he also appeared in the Books of Magic, but I haven't read that yet

Sorry I got thrown off by OP saying it wad.

>Geoff Johns
>following through
Johns has left more dangling plot threads than any other comic book writer I know.

She is going to be Diversity :)

Justice League and Justice League of America is two completely different things.

Geoff has nothing to do with this.

You made me laugh and angry. Good job.

Do you guys even read comics?

>geoff

Holy shit is this real?

Johns is the mastermind be everything and every writer reports to him and talks with him.

See

I normally don't like side shaves, but it just makes me want to see her lewd harder, in Frosts case.

Maybe Destiny thought he was talking to Death? He is blind.

Killer Frost probably is Death.

>What do you think her name will be?

Decay

>Decay

ooh, that's a good one.

>Johns has left more dangling plot threads than any other comic book writer I know.

Bendis.

Bendis? The writer?

That's not exactly true based on what we've seen in interviews like Priest on Deathstroke. Johns does meet with them but it's more about structure and overarching message than specific plot points.

Decay?

It was the last page of the Justice League of America Rebirth issue (next year on JLA!)

It's the only reason that I'm still reading JLA because seriously wtf is going on with her and Destiny

Destiny's garden looks comfy.

Does he have any helpers or animal companions like the other endless?

>How do you feel about Killer Frost being officially one of the Endless?

much like anything pertaining to killer forst I feel nothing, she's a boring non character.

for nearly a fucking decade DC had been pushing her in every form of media and she still caught on.

>but the blue titties

meh

Read a comic book.

Captain Cold fan spotted

>for nearly a fucking decade DC had been pushing her in every form of media

>Injustice - 2013
>Flash - 2014
>Assault on Arkham - 2014
>DC Superhero Girls - 2015

>2017-2013=4
>4 years
>nearly a decade

So what else was she pushed in around 2007-2012 to make it nearly a decade?

I guess Forever Evil? She's in JLA now anyway.

FE was also 2013 lol

So is this official? Is Firestorm's arch nemesis now not only on the Justice League but also one of the most powerful entities in the DC universe?

We don't know. That is a "coming soon this year" post. That panel of Batman with the shield just happened, and solicitations suggest that the next arc will be about Killer Frost, but with a named villain (not Destiny)

Gaiman's gonna freak.

Anybody else read JLA #2? I just picked it up and it seems like I missed a book between #1 and #2; they just start midway through a battle with Batman.

Killer Frost is probably a lesser aspect of Death or Despair.

Which is fine, Death has a fuck ton of aspects running here and there.

the fuck..

maybe.. maybe he just calls every female sister, like Amazons do?

I approve of this. Killer Frost being some kind of metaphysical aspect of entropy is a cool idea.

Are the intros to the characters for JLA obligatory reads?

Haven't started JLA yet but the book for the shiny nigga was just not good.

shes an energy vampire. Entropy makes no sense. Entropy is dissipation.

Well, she's the end or inverse of entropy. Heat Death

#2 follows #1. Did you skip #1?
theres is JLA:Rebirth, then JLA#1, and JLA#2

>#2 follows #1

Well you would figure but #1 ends with everybody deciding to be a team and #2 starts with Batman punching a team of villains from out of nowhere.

Yeah the book isn't very well written, which is a shame since I like most of the characters and the idea

I know what happened- there are two issue #1's. You got the first issue 1 but missed the second one.

Entropy is the only heat death.
And besides, it's already covered by Death.

This is Destiny using sister figuratively.

There are multiple aspects of death, like how Black Flash is the death of Speedsters.

>Neil Gaiman triggering intensifies

What if Firestorm got this level of pushing?

he dont think it be like it is but it do

>there are two issue #1's
>two
>#1's

>and the idea
The regular justice league is made of gods pretending to be human so in order to gain the public's job let's make a team with fucking Lobo on it, ex criminal KILLER Frost, two literal who's that have either been active for a few months(The ray) or none at all before joining the team(Ray) and the former is a freak that lived with almost no human contact until he was 18.

>The regular justice league is made of gods pretending to be human

>>>/marvel/

But... that's how he wrote it...

This Killer Frost never asked for this.

Tough luck because Orlando is DC exclusive.

He did, Johns tried but it didn't stick.

Okay, what if Firestorm was a cute girl and an older woman's combination? Would that make Firestorm popular?

Another "reasonable" option.

shes possessed by an aspect of Death.

Because, her powers in no way relate to Entropy. she is a vampire, not Entropy, dissipation, or anything. Death may be goth, but she is not a vampire.

There is also the obvious, KF was clearly human, and empowered. This is not, "tora always was an Ice goddess." kf's origin is too clearly established, and not eternal.

so, that said, again, the accident somehow fused her with an aspect of death could be the answer. More ties to Firestorm even, with his two people fused together. So, now the death aspect of her is draining life constantly, AND that is why she is a life/energy vampire.

interesting user
and nice point about how that would be like firestorm

her powers pretty clearly work by eliminating heat. She doesn't just drain it and store it like a sponge; she drains it and her body eliminates it.

There was a cute girl in Firestorm...then Blackest Night happened

If Killer Frost becomes a part of the endless u just know that CW will make The Tv Version one. which means they Might end up pulling the trigger on Felicity being death like everyone thought she was ever since her teenage self looked like Death

Not if Killer Frost is Death first.

what's the difference?

Fair enough

Huh, it looks identical.

I've always loved this exchange. Also, you'd think that Lucy probably destroyed the future of millions of worlds with that little stunt. Althought it was foreseen anyways.

I always kind of assumed that he had no effect on the book at all other than temporarily damage it.
He certainly had his moment of bloodlust just before this stunt as he did fly into the very, very unstable Mansions of Silence (the graveyard of unformed universes) and nuked them all, so he was in "fuck everything" mode at this point

and then this lead to a great cliffhanger after this page

>...then Blackest Night happened
That was so fucking creepy. Like, "Berganza is probably masturbating to this" levels of creepy. Worse, it left Jason Rusch with nothing to do but be angry at Ronnie.

I think he told Kyle Rayner he would be the greatest Lantern. Or maybe that was Dream. It was in Morrison's JLA.

That was Daniel, not Destiny.

Help him what?