The state of Rick and Morty fans

>The state of Rick and Morty fans

It's common in nature for poisonous animals to possess distinctive coloration and markings.

By adorning themselves in this way, SJWs are simply fulfilling their genetic prerogative.

nothing wrong with any of that

Why do Americans like extinct European 20th century ideologies like Fascism and Communism so much?

Because it's exotic and alien?

>extinct

I'd say because history is not considered a valuable subject for study, so many people aren't aware of how or why they face-planted so hard when put to the test.

Because they're young enough to be removed from people who actually suffered under the regimes. And everyone is looking for something to be a part of.

>extinct European 20th century ideologies
>like Fascism and Communism
Europoors actually believe this.

>we will see this image thousands of times, once for every R&M thread

kill me

R&M fans are reddit and Sup Forums fedora tippers, not SJWs. SJWs hate R&M.

Because they think all of their problems can't possibly be their own fault, it must just be the evil gubmint keeping them down.

So they just glorify alternative governments.

I would argue that OP's image is proof positive that you are incorrect. Antifa is a SJW phenomenon.

Because constantly being told "Murica is the best FREE FREE FREE" your whole life gets really fucking annoying.

Fascism and USSR style-communism aren't the answer obviously but since they have good iconography they draw people in easily.

Why not just join Mexico?

>getting a tattoo of a doofy comedy show
If you're gonna get a tattoo related to something so juvenile, at least make it a show that could mean something deep to you
Like My Little Pony, or Rockadoodle

Because Mexico is a shithole and people with first world problems would rather bitch about said problems than actually gain some perspective

It's an anomaly. Everything else on him is reddit and Sup Forums tier edgy internet tough guy shit. Even the Anita tattoo is bizarrely violent.

It's some kind of really weird amalgam of libertarian and SJW, I guess. SJWs are typically extremely liberal-authoritarian, against violence and weapons.

>The state of Rick and Morty fans
Oh my god, they're getting tattoos!?
That means that the state of Rick and Morty fans has reached... the same level as a metric fuck ton of literally thousands of other intellectual properties that have fans who get tattoos relating to said property.

Please kill yourself.

>Rick & Morty
>Antifa
>Season 3 premiere had Rick kicking out immigrants, setting up the ones who weren't kicked out to be murdered, and staging a hostile takeover of his own family

Love it

That's actually not true at all, and at best it's a self-serving lie liberals tell to make themselves feel morally superior to conservative. The extremist left is significantly more inclined to direct action than the extremist right (cf. the Dakota Access Pipeline arsons, UC Berkley riots, Baltimore riots, etc.).

The left is opposed to violence and weapons only insofar as a means of depriving their political and ideological adversaries of violence and weapons, they're quick enough to embrace them, themselves, when it's convenient (anecdotally, the surge of pro-gun control Democrats buying firearms since Trump's election),

Your own description of SJWs isn't even internally consistent; one cannot be authoritarian without the threat of violence as the source of authority. When SJWs are unable to count on institutional authority - such as when it's their preferred authority figures, their universities, hosting what they deem to be unacceptable speakers articulating heterodox ideas, they immediately resort to violence as a means of silencing them, such as just last month where the students of Middlebury College first verbally then, when that was insufficiently disruptive, physically assaulted conservative statistician Charles Murray and debate moderator Allison Strange.