/who/ - Doctor Who General

CHRISTMAS HYPE edition.

PREVIOUSLY:

Other urls found in this thread:

indiewire.com/2017/04/doctor-who-review-thin-ice-season-10-episode-3-recap-spoilers-1201810880/
twitter.com/GeorgeBaker87/status/938846981769908224
youtube.com/watch?v=2limB11E5dc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nth for Jodie.

why include jess on something you make for /who/ as a whole when you're the only one that cares about her? why put her as one of the focal characters?

indiewire.com/2017/04/doctor-who-review-thin-ice-season-10-episode-3-recap-spoilers-1201810880/

>Jess

"Doctor Who"

I'm more confused why the Chad meme is in there

True, it should at least be one of the /who/ relevant edits like Chadam Orford

i guess you could say...

why's this chad going there?

Yeah, why is the chad coming here?

you're welcome to make your own christmas cards if you so wish

ooooooh

It's a greetings card to /who/, not from /who/.

it's in the spirit of previous greetings cards, which were from /who/. like a collective greetings card you send out from family to friends

at least we wouldn't be so selfish about it

Reminder that people watched several seasons of Death in Paradise to 'get used' to Kris

twitter.com/GeorgeBaker87/status/938846981769908224 #DWSR

this meme needs to stop Death in Paradise is comfy as fuck anyway

Was anyone ever so BTFO as Marshallfags in the history of /who/?

Its mostly small stuff but Amazon decided to split it into as many packages as possible for some reason. Even though I clicked the option to keep it to as few as possible haha

Here's one with a second clara if you're so inclined

The Atwell/Mummyfags, the Wosenthalfags and the Josephfags were less-than-equally fucked over

Tells me them spoilaz fo da cristmas specull.

What is up with them

The best part is that poor little Lymmy probably wasted ages of his NEET time with this and everyone hates it too! Pathetic.

>mfw the "Dr (((who))).webm" guy now includes that indiewire link from april in every post in case another passing boardie asks "is this an edit"
>mfw I answered yes that one time, and hours later someone else came in to call me a "lying kike"
>(then deleted their post because they fucked up and posted it again)
the absolute state of white people

Bill is back and the 1st Doctor is "politically incorrect"

rude, I like it

Adam Orford comes on screen 23 minutes in, takes his pants off and helicopters his weewee for 30 seconds. Its never mentioned in the episode

>wanderer defends the anti-lym poster

oh boy

which place should I book

Front row or bust.

No, I mean he is being rude and like the image.

Number 8

Implying anyone could like anything by Lymerence the Cuck. Everyone call him that from now on.

Deleted scene from "Army of Ghosts"

I LOVE this webm, thanx user!!

Rare Jodie:

youtube.com/watch?v=2limB11E5dc

Everyone spam Lymerence the Cuck by telling him his pictures are shit and he is a delusional retard.

retard

retard

retard

>woman named amethyst

...k.

>DURR BOARDIES LMAO
>DURR WIPIPO LMAO

And this shitpit wonders why the rest of Sup Forums despises it.

That's a really good idea, user. Lymerence drags this general down.

retard

retard

>responding to yourself

Erm..Death in Paradise was surprisingly entertaining. But yeah, confess would never have watched it if Marshall hadn't been no.1 bookies fave for 13th Doctor, for literally so many months on end he seemed like a dead cert.

Since then, prefer the prospect of Jodiekino anyway. She's a far better actor then Marshall, with so much more range that the idea of Marshall seems bizarre now

wew, I just wanted to make a christmas card. I didn't realise it was supposed to be a community-approved thing to be taken very seriously.

that doesn't stop it from being fucking selfish, it just makes you look like even more of a narcissist.

>no.1 bookies fave for 13th Doctor, for literally so many months on end he seemed like a dead cert
This is the mistake you must never make. If people are predicting them months in advance, it's not them.

It was almost good, but you always do cringeworthy shit like that to bring the entire picture down.

/who/ has multiple things like that such as the hype train. They tend to be group efforts.

I took suggestions from the stream. Kris, hat, Bill, Nardole, Simm and Heather were all from that.

Yeah, people forget that Matt and Peter were only listed as favourites by the bookies in the final few days before the casting announcement. Both Peter and Jodie seemed to come out of nowhere.

Then the stream should have given better suggestions. It's shit, m80

It's fucking dreadful m8. The ones we had in past years were fun and exciting, but you always have to shoehorn in that goth slitheen.

Fuck off and stop forcing shit memes like all the other nutrips.

I said add fuck offerino, why not add that?

Remember when people here were memeing about 12 choosing to become a woman to spite the "sexist" old white male First Doctor?

Well...

Moffat: I suppose at the back of my mind I’ve known for ages the next Doctor was going to be a woman – although I didn’t know which woman – so I was thinking, “Why does he subconsciously make that choice?” Maybe seeing the whole span of his life as a man, seeing himself as the Hartnell Doctor, might make him think maybe it’s time to be a bit more progressive. Looking at how the first Doctor was, he’s hilariously not progressive.

I'll give her one episode to convince me. After that.....

Is "bully a trip with mental issues" the hot new meme

Part 2 of McGann's introductory story on Holby City in about a minute's time, BBC1

"Meme" implies it's an idea that spreads across people, as opposed to a neurosis specific to one user e.g. Mongo's hatred of Cats/Cloister

Wait Lym has mental issues?

He's literally in love with a fan film character m8

>One person means it's the entire general!!
The rest of Sup Forums doesn't care about /who/ or even know that it exists.

>doesn't even know it exists

I'm sure they're aware

I...I like Lym

Good for him, I guess? I don't see how bullying him is going to help.

Natural selection.

>caring or even thinking about the opinion of one of the worst boards on Sup Forums
user pls

>there are people here who think that Jodie is going to play the Doctor like a man in a woman's body

red pill me on Lym

No there aren't. Where?

Gotta be 12 or 13. I never like being front row, and prefer centre seats anyway. But make sure you've got popcorn and drink before you've sat down and made yourself comfy.

Holby City feels worse than Lesbian Vampire Killers. Jeeeeeeez it's really awkward and clumsy so far?

Newfag get out

>Lesbian Vampire Killers
that movie was amazing though

Delusional feminist autist tranny underage creepy obsessive cunt.

It wasn't as bad as the critics made out lol. Certainly, miles better than Paulby City.

need some christmas spirit in here why the fuck is lym of all people getting hate

Who deserves it more?

It's literally the same user that's been bullying the trips before.

I keep saying it's a Mongo situation, it only takes one vengeful user to ruin /who/ completely.

Want to be a part of /who/ secret santa? Here's how!

Step 1: Set up an amazon account

Step 2: If you don't want people to know your full name go to My Account > Personalization >Your public Profile to change your name to something less tracky.

Step 3: Make a public wish list of stuff you want
Also make sure you add an address or your not getting shit. Go to List Actions > Update List Profiles. Enable 3rd party to get things from amazon sellers(and save a nice gifter a few bucks) For added safety, choose items fulfilled by amazon to avoid possible sharing of your personal address!

Step 4: You post your list with everybody elses

Step 5:???

Step 6: Profit!

Don't worry if you can't gift back, that's not what this is about.
Would like everyone who participates to receive a gift, so if you see a ** next to someone's list, move onto the next one that hasn't received a gift.

Gift Givers, please reply with the list you
purchased for so it can be noted. Also change the URL to smile.amazon.com so a portion of the sale will be passed on to the charity of your choice!

17514VADVEQIM**
DGXY4RJPSQWB**
2CG83V99TQ9RD
OFSL0NT2DR5U**
2IZSELC8RIKC9**
1ICTY5EYJA536
2HR8QCNPF2EJV
2869K8NQWTDYU**
3PAIZYX4T3S3W -Amazon . co . uk
1MXNH09BNBX5 -Amazon . co . uk
2IZ3HNTFTN5L1 -Amazon . co . uk
3CAH1CFP6G2EL**
2YB70I6MMXBS3**
323YTTMPJ785K
262G3I4KG1F45
2MQZUPOL0CKTX-Amazon . co . uk
2HYIJO0I43LA7-Neo
1G2S444Y78RO5-Amazon . co . uk
user requests a the Radical Doctor Lym requests Jess art.user requests art of a Ironside trying to make tea.
Post your lists!
Don't want a physical gift? Make a request for OC arts, Vocaroo holiday greeting, or something else maybe? Perhaps someone will fulfill your request!
Merry /who/mas!
Will add them to the copy pasta for the next thread.

that new one that made judy look good
i can't remember the name

Remember folks: being a woman = "more progressive"

Then there's no place for /who/ here. If you're too kewl for GallifreyBase I'd suggest the Leisure Hive.

>unironically watching le wacky britbong show

>>>/tumblr/

Well it is. If you can become anyone, then deliberately excluding women suggests you've got something against em.

Moffat is a dummy though, who has given up on a historical-materialist gender analysis in favour of just going "hehe welp i guess women are just better! pls dont hit me". Which is why he's happy to let Chibbers do a female Doctor but would never dare attempt it himself.

BIG

I...don't know what to say! Thank you! I could have only hoped for 1! You really shouldn't have, you're amazing and I can't hardly wait for christmas! I'd certainly pic related. I'm absolutely flabbergasted.
I don't know what Lym could have ever have done to possibly deserve this, but you should really fuck off and find something constructive with your time. At this point you're really just bitching at the kettle for being black. You're being no better obsessing over Lym than he is Jess, except you're worse because your intent is malicious. You are far more pitiful in contrast friendo. Be better.

>implying that gender-swapping Time Lords isn't just a Moffat-era retcon that should be ignored like the "half-human" line

Read this as
>bully a trap
And I was about to put on my helmet and get some white knighting done

>it's a retcon even though it has never been stated before that he couldn't swap genders

Is Invasion of the Dinosaurs peak Pertwee floof?

ily cloi

but there are trips that are traps

retcon: (in a film, television series, or other fictional work) a piece of new information that imposes a different interpretation on previously described events, typically used to facilitate a dramatic plot shift or account for an inconsistency.

There's anons who are traps too.

>implying looming wasn't a retcon

anons are asexuals

>PREVIOUSLY DESCRIBED EVENTS.
It has never been stated that he couldn't change into a different gender.

>Implying all retcons are always inherently negative